A message from MY guardian angel

TemperanceAngel

Re: Re: Re: is it too late

zorya said:
as someone with reddish hair you might be interested in what virtue says about it... according to virtue, very often incarnated elementals have reddish hair and a celtic appearance, such as freckles or a ruddy appearance. incarnated elementals consist of " leprechauns, fairies, brownies and elves." incarnated elementals "can't stand rules and think that people who abide by them are wimps". earth angels page 54.

I have more blonde than reddish, but I can resonate with what you have written, although now that I am passed my first Saturn return, some of those aspects are not quite so strong with me. :D:D I don't know about wimps though.....

Gosh, maybe Doreen Virtue should read this thread??

Did you say 24 books? That's a lot.....

XTAX

Nevada

Re: Re: Re: is it too late

zorya said:
i don't think doreen's virtue's definitions were intended as an expression of racial hatred at all. i honestly don't think she has any idea that she is spreading stereotypes, but that does not make them any less hurtful or dangerous!
No, it doesn't. They're little things, but then so is kindling to a fire. I'm a redhead myself and used to be so annoyed when people would ask me if that meant I was hot-tempered. I do understand and probably reacted way too strongly to your prior post.
zorya said:
btw. i've borrowed 24 doreen virtue books from the library and have read through most of them.
Wow. And here I am limping my way through my first. You're way ahead of me, Zorya. :)

Nevada

Diana

I should not read this thread. But I cannot resist. (I wonder what kind of incarnated being that makes me....)

The quotes that zorya mentioned above make me shake my head in disbelief. I have to rub my eyes. I wonder if Ms. Virtue should not check her sources a little. I wonder who is channelling her all this information. Sounds like one big joke to me. (Not a funny joke though. Reminds me of the Bee Gees' old song: I started a joke, and started the whole world crying.... but I didn't see... that the joke was on me.)

HOLMES

hmm

they may seem like sterotypes as first,, but i feel that they are true of incarnated pure spirits such as these.
i was thinking ..
that since most of us souls (not humans but souls) having so many incarnations of human life upon earth.
we have a inborn wisdom of experience that prepares us for that.

in essence these elemental beings according to tarot should be starting the fools journey (or batchelor lol )
sure they may of borrowed some memories and experiences of souls they have an affinity for
(on the light plane that is called soul merging , soul blending and when you once again split , you have learned much and so has the other soul.)

i believe it is a stereotype if it is said to apply to all things example.
i am a native indian.

"all indians are drunks "
nay , i am not a drunk,, however i can tell you that as a native person i been around alchol all over my life . (yet isnt' that true of all us now the influence of achohol spreading to an uncle or a best freinds dad so it can apply to all.

to say that

"most incarnated angels are co-dependants (elsewhere she qualifies this as being because they love to help others), while elementals are the addicts". earth angels. page 57

given that angels are helpers , i see it would be much in their nature to be co dependant.
while elementals as lovers of good times and nature could be addicted to weed, or drink.

i think there is a compartment missed out there ,
theiri true spiritual natures are not allowed to be shined through by these phrases.
earth elementals would have a groundness to help them with their problems at least one would hope so
angels though it is their nature to help others, it would be hard to see that they wouldn't have the light to overcome the need to help others at their expenses.

after reading her ascended masters book
i do believe that the information she provides is her own channeling and just phrased according to the previous works.

then again given the nature of conscious channeling.
we can only percieve the unvivse by the openness of the mind
that is why some love unconsciouss channels for the mind is not active to filter the information.
i think that the true channeling would be the source itself talking to us directly to the extent that one sees , hears , and feels the power of his voice,
(the idea of the burning bush comes to mind in the bible )

as with the nature of all things, we understand things deep down by our own individual truths.
and so i know that in reading just my little four books of doreen virtue works that i will not see things the same as zorya who has read the 24 books or most of them.
but the things we saw both of us , we know those could be contrued as universal truths , which managed to get through the filter ?

miss_apples

Its nice and comforting for me to hear of others expieriences in talking to their angels/spirit guides. Mine came to me when I was 3 years old and i have been communicating with them ever since...and it was difficult because my mom would hear me "talking to myself" and tell me that if I didnt stop she was gonna send me to the looney bin. So I started to think that there was something wrong w/me and that I was actually schizophrenic or something. I finally came at peace with my gift when i took psychology in high school and found that I dont have any of the symptoms of schizophrenia such as illusions of paranoia and/or granduer. Because of my spirit guides assistance...I have been able to avoid alcohol and drug abuse that has plaugued my family for generations including my own mother. Currently I am trying to assist my best friend in communicating w/her own angels and do hope to write a book one day about my own experiences.

And again...Thanks Angelwhispers for sharing your experience.