More about Crystal Balls

Shadow Wolf

I'm feeling the pull towards a crystal ball getting stronger.

I have a vague notion how they are used, but would like input from someone who uses one !!!!

What do you and what could you use it for ????

Thanks in advance !!

zorya

i use mine to receive messages from the universe, my higher self or my spiritguides.

i prefer to use indirect or low lighting. seeing a candle flame through or reflecting on the ball, is such a strong image, that for me it distracts, rather than enhances the experience.

after asking for assistance from my guides, grounding and connecting, i let go and allow. the images happen.

i find it helps to not try to analyze or identify what i am seeing until after i have finished scrying.

Trogon

Yes... what Zorya said! ;)

The only thing I would add is that, when you do settle down for a "session" with your crystal ball, try to make sure you have plenty of time where you won't be interrupted or distracted. Also, clear distracting things from the table you're using, you want to focus on the crystal ball and not have your vision distracted by clutter around the table.

Hope this helps.

catlin

MM Shadow Solf,

some more information can be found in Ted Andrew's book about Scrying balls and crystals (can't recall the exact English title) but the most important thing is: get a personal link to your glass sphere.

Shadow Wolf

Awesome Confirmatin

I wanted to see if I any more responses to my post on
Crystal balls, as I was reading through and saw the new
posts , a light that had been out suddenly went on.

It was the light right behind where I was sitting.

I'll be getting my Crystal Ball at my first opportunity.

Trogan, I guess I have you to thank.
The light came on just as I reading your post !!!!

sirona86

other than divination, do crystal balls have any other purpose? a friend of my father's, who practises fengshui, claims that a crystal balls soaked in sea/salt water for a week makes student's studies go smoother. dont know if this is a recognised way to use a crystal ball, but just wanted to share.

zorya

that is a very interesting use of a crystal ball sirona, thank you!

crystal balls have the same powers as other crystals. they are great channelers of energies.

they are wonderful for healing and as an aid to communication with the spirit world. try holding one while meditating (they feel wonderful to hold). in feng shui, they can also be placed in ways that direct energy.

skytwig

Shadow Wolf.... just wondered if you got the crystal ball and how things are going with your practice.....

I have been scrying for several years..... i use balls made out of actual stone... i even have one made out of obsidian.

For me, stones with 'stuff' in them work best. I also scry with crystals that are not in a ball shape.

I find that the more I scry, the easier it gets.... I can move into the meditative state very quickly. also, i find that my Guides and Angels like to 'speak' with me through them and will nudge me when they have something to point out...

Ted Andrews is a great resource, hope you were able to find his book.

:)

Shadow Wolf

The last time I went to the shop that carried them, they were all out. I didn't even see one. I ended up leaving with some candles and a book about runes. I'm hoping to go up to Woodstock on Sat. Maybe I can get one there.

I've been needing a day away by myself, well I may have my son with me, but he's really good on trips like this.

Anyway, if I come hope with a crystal ball, I'll let you know!!

Thanks for asking !!!

Adele

for Skytwig...

when doing a reading for someone else using the crystal ball, does the person need to be physically present at the time of the reading? I have never had a crystal ball reading and would very much like to have one. are you open to doing a reading for me using the crystal ball? does one need to ask specifics or does one just go into the crystal ball and await the answers? how does it work exactly? also, how does one know if one is open to receiving msgs via the crystal ball? I am very curious.

thank you so much!