Weird weird dream.. HELP

a_shikhs

I had a very weird dream this week. And I've seen this dream twice this week.

In my dream, my boyfriend is getting married to another girl (who I've never seen before) and I am very sad about it. Could you please help me interpret this dream as it's really bothering me. :( Thanks.

Delirium*

Well, just saying this off the top of my head..

But maybe it's saying that you don't really see your self with him in a the long run, But it still hurts you.

or

Maybe {from an obvious stand point} You may think that he's not as committed as he says he is or as you had hoped.

I hope I at least on the right track, but this is what I'm getting :3

Good luck*

Milfoil

Dreams are rarely literal so take heart.

As a metaphor, what does your boyfriend marrying mean? For me it would be that the essential part of me which is strong, masculine and embodies the traits that your boyfriend does, is joining with the, as yet not so well understood, feminine aspects. It looks as though a few fears are surfacing as well. Do you feel that lately you have found some independance, strength and perhaps a little bit of your headstrong nature, bringing this into balance with your sweet, gentle, feminine side seems strange.

Perhaps your boyfriend brings out some other fears within you too and your dreams are working through issues of trust and concealment.

Hope this helps.

Hephasteus

As milifoil said they can also have very strange subtle meanings. Sometimes we are afraid to show aspects of ourselves and astrologically this usually shows up with some form of gemini moon aspecting where hidden parts of our personality cause some relationship problems. What you end up with is there is some aspect of your feminine nature that he might see but you don't like to show because of fear or misunderstanding of it or perhaps it has been subjected to some abuse or traumas that you need to try to protect against.

Woman

To see a woman in your dream, represents nurturance, passivity, caring nature, and love. It refers to your own female aspects or may also represent your mother. Alternatively, it may indicate temptation and guilt. If you know the woman, then it may symbolize the concerns and feelings you have about her.

Would be curious to know your birth info because I have a very strong feeling that the astrology would bear out the dream. I've had quite a few astrology readings where people were quite frustrated because people seemed to love them for reasons they just couldn't understand and couldn't tell if they were just making heavy expecations on them or what the deal was.

re-pete-a

The feeling is,
that prior to those dreams, you had reservations about the level of commitment from your BF.

Perhaps to ease your mind it may pay to revisit the times when you started to doubt the relationships strength, and, your own doubts concerning self worth.

a_shikhs

Delirium* said:
Well, just saying this off the top of my head..

But maybe it's saying that you don't really see your self with him in a the long run, But it still hurts you.

or

Maybe {from an obvious stand point} You may think that he's not as committed as he says he is or as you had hoped.

I hope I at least on the right track, but this is what I'm getting :3

Good luck*
I think it's the first one. He is totally committed to me but there are a lot of complications where marriage is concerned. Family stuff and all and marriage does bother me as I can see him falling in love with me. :(