What deck are you using? 2016

Cocobird55

Still mostly Wild Unknown. i have started playing a little with the Chrysalis.

Shibiusa

My most consistent deck is my Mystic Faerie tarot. Easy to use and to connect with. I've been using Angel Tarot Cards a lot lately, though, so I can get used to it and try to connect with it. The full guidebook helped me a lot so far (the major arcana story is really nice and I like the stories that minor arcana have in the Mystic Faerie guidebook).

Nica

Joie de Vivre and Morgan Greer. I've got Faeries' Oracle on the table to try and work with.

RiverRunsDeep

Mostly using Sakki Sakki tarot this week. A wonderful storyteller, very chatty, cute yet mildly strange.

CassandraR

This month it's just been me and Da Vinci by Caitlin Matthews. No sign of stopping either :D

kaesrel

I've been loving my Idiosyncradeck Tarot!

nicky

RWS for others but playing around with Le Tarot Tournant ...it is just so lovely

seedcake

Thoth Tarot - I read it regularly, learning about it. We'll stay together for a longer time.

staticfuzz

Recently my daily deck has been Brittany Tingey's Hello Kitty--love love love it. And for the less frequent weekly/monthly spreads I've been using Wild Unknown.

pickled pixie

I'm spending time with my new Tarot of the Sidhe and Vision quest decks!! I love them both very much...