What decks are on your wishlist - New thread for 2008

Nikton

My (partial) wish list

I like the bright colors of the Albano-Waite. I like the artwork on the old-style tarot decks, such as the Marseilles & the 1JJ Swiss, but prefer pictures in the minor arcana. I like the Medicine Cards a lot. The Celtic Dragon Tarot looks fun. The Giotto Tarot is lovely (hmmmm, my clicking finger is getting itchy!).

Vixxia

My wishlist has changed slightly since I last posted here. Now it consists of (in order of want):

Llewellyn Tarot
Universal Waite Tarot
Old English Tarot (one that I didn't print out on my computer)
Tarot of the Sevenfold Mystery (when finished)

Though I'm slightly undecided about the Sevenfold Mystery...

lizziecat

I'm still looking for the Purro Tarot from Adam McLean, but no luck yet. I think Tarot Garden might have it but there isn't a price listed and I'm afraid to ask :)

AJ

Not a deck, but a go-with.
The Treppner Lenormand course

CJ7

I would love to actually get the Jane Austen Deck (it was supposed to be sent to me but alas it wasn't)

The Vertigo 20th Anniversary Tarot Deck (more for collection)
The Mystic Dreamer
The Gothic Tarot of Vampires
Tarot Art Nouveau

Oracle:
Enchanted Oracle

JONIKA

I would love to have HR Giger Tarot. It's a major arcana deck, but oh, that art work!! It costs $100 on Amazon. :( The price was "only" $80 a few months ago...

Cactus Dahlia

The Gilded Tarot.

I've just been looking at some cards of the Gilded Tarot and I think they are gorgeous. Definitely my next deck, though I'm not sure when that will be. I'll just have to lust after them a while longer. Sigh!

Cactus Dahlia

Hi Vixxia
I have the Universal Waite Tarot and am really enjoying it. Wonderful colours and great detail. I hope you are able to enjoy it as well soon.
Cheers
Cactus Dahlia

Morwenna

The current lineup:

Llewellyn
Simple
DruidCraft
Legacy
Gothic (Vargo)
Old Path
New Vision
Housewives