What Decks Are On Your Wishlist?

Semiramis

After only being here for a couple of days I've decided I MUST MUST have the Quest Tarot and the Gilded Tarot. I love the rich, beautiful colors.

Leleii

I want the Tarot of Dreams, what a beautiful deck.
I have on preorder from Amazon Bohemian Cats Deck.
I don't think I will ever get it. I will probably cancel my
order and re-order it from the publishers. My fantasy deck
which is impossible to get is the Greenwood. That is my short
list for now. Oh and I forget the Sygian Darkness Deck.
I don't think that is out yet.

truelighth

At the moment I am quite obsessed with finding a Black&White version of the Daughters of the Moon Tarot by Ffiona Morgan. I recently got the Book of Aradia and it is beautiful. So now I would love to have the 'sister' deck. If anyone know where I can find this one, all help is appreciated.

bleudiamond

I agree with you Semiramis! I want the Glided tarot, too! The art is beautiful!

annik

Right now, I have the Giger tarot on my wishlist. But I haven't been lucky to find a copy of that deck.

Semiramis

I have the Gilded Tarot on order now and can hardly wait till it arrives. But now I am also anticipating the Tarot of Dreams, also by Ciro Marchetti. It looks like it won't be out for a bit though. I also find it interesting that a CD is part of the package.

Ivy

My Wishlist

Tarot:
Tarot of the Dead

Cartomancy decks:
Il Vostro Destino

Oracles:
Ocean Oracle

Brightest of Blessings,
Ivy

rosesred

I've been trying to locate a relatively affordable deck of "tarot for cats" for ages, but no luck so far. Just recently, there was one up for sale at amazon, but by the time I located my creditcard it was already sold :(

I just love all those silly cats who are so clearly being a cat, while also being a symbol for deeper thing.

truelighth

The Tarot for Cats regularily appears on Ebay. So maybe you want to check there for a copy. I am sure you can find one there. They usually go for around 20 to 30 dollars I think.