What decks did santa bring you this christmas?

sleepnheat

A present to myself :)

Modern Spellcaster's Tarot
by Melanie Marquis

Can't wait for it to show up!!

Cocobird55

My Fountain Tarot is coming today -- love tracking

petitenui

Santa brought me

Mary-El
Bonefire

:)

Spectre Made Flesh

My partner got the Nefertari deck for me, which is beautiful with the gold embossing. It's not one that I would have bought for myself, which made it more of a surprise.

I did a deck interview spread with it the other night, and she is blunt and to the point. No warm fuzzies from that deck!

Ah, I like the look of that Nefertari one. I think Silvana Alasia's done a few decks of this nature - I've got her Egyptian Tarot which I like.

For me, I got Héron's Tarot de Marseille Conver, which I'm very pleased with; a great reproduction of a vintage deck. It also has a very quirky LWB as I wrote about in another thread... (for instance, it says the Wheel of Fortune means "death threat by excesses after an orgy", and the Wheel of Fortune next to the 3 of Cups means "bad meal at the restaurant"!)

Carla

Oriental Tarot and Madame Endora's Fortune Cards.

Ayagoddess333

GOLDEN TAROT by Kat Black!

Waiting for the next legitimate opportunity to splurge on decks that are in my wishlist.
Valentines for self? LOL

Onaorkal

My girlfriend got me the Joie de Vivre and Manga Tarot Mini.

What is funny is that I was with her and thought the Manga was a treat for me and the Joie de Vivre was for her but no. Both were for me haha! ♡

UniversesCollide

Apparently I was on the naughty list this year, Santa brought me the KamaSutra Tarot and Tarot of Sexual Magic just in time to celebrate Christmas today!