What decks did you get for the holidays?

EveAnna

I didn't get any decks but I did get an assortment of books :)

Tarot for the Healing Heart by Christine Jette
The Complete Illustrated Guide to Tarot by Rachel Pollack
The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Tarot by Jane Lyle

deso

Strange2: Can your wife talk to my husband??? LOL My hubby is clueless about decks/books.

Actually, my daughers and my mom-in-law spoiled me with books and a "Chapters" certificate for 65 bucks. Yahhhooooooo, people move over. I'm coming (as soon as I get my energy back).

Strange2

Quote:deso (30 Dec, 2001 02:26):
Strange2: Can your wife talk to my husband??? LOL My hubby is clueless about decks/books.

An Amazon.com wish list works great for us! Just click on the items you are interested in, and your family and friends can order from your own personal wish list. The wish lists are also a nice way to mark items you run across, that you want to research further before pursuing.

cj

Will keep you posted..glad to hear the holiday's were good

cj[/quote]

THERE HERE<<

Just got my Nigel Jackson and a Shapeshifter deck of my own...Nigel is ok..but Shapeshifter is the best...

cj

Jeanette

The Goddess Tarot was under my tree, I've had my eye on it for a while. I really like it so far.

CJ ~ what brand embroidery machine? I have a Janome.

Jimilyn

A friend gave me a lovely deck, Tarot of the Southwest Sacred Tribes: Tribes of Earth. It predominantly depicts the Apache, Pueblo, Pueblo, and Navajo nations of the American Southwest.

I'd not seen this deck before, but I like it quite a lot. I haven't used it yet, but I will. :)

Jimilyn

faunabay

Strange2, what a great idea to use the amazon wish list for present ideas. I think I'll jsut have to do that. :)

deso

Yes! thanks Strange2! And I get most of my decks/books through amazon - never thought of the wish list - sheeeeshhhh!!!!

Kalin

I didn't get any decks but my husband did give me a set of four CD's with programs for Tarot, Astrology, Palm Reading and I Ching.

I did get a nice gift card for Borders Book Store, so maybe I will pick up a book or two from those great looking selections Strange listed.

Kalin

purplelady

I was at Barnes-N-Nobel and noticed they had Tarot of a moongarden, which I had been looking for for a really long time. But nobody had it in stock and I feared it had gone out of print! Well there it was and I bought it for myself. It really is beautiful!