what does he want to talk about?

PeopleWillBeYou

I asked "What does he want to communicate to me?" because every time I talk to him, its confusing, its like he wants to talk but doesn't stick with what he wants to talk about.

Man - bouquet - birds - scythe - clouds

The birds is the focus card but other than that.. It shows he loves to talk to me but its like its makes me confused because I don't know if he just wants to talk because he wants to or just I dont know lol

The man is him but I dont know about the bouquet, is it like saying it makes him happy to talk to me? But with the scythe and clouds, it tells me he doesnt know what to talk about.

CosmicBeing

I asked "What does he want to communicate to me?" because every time I talk to him, its confusing, its like he wants to talk but doesn't stick with what he wants to talk about.

Man - bouquet - birds - scythe - clouds

The birds is the focus card but other than that.. It shows he loves to talk to me but its like its makes me confused because I don't know if he just wants to talk because he wants to or just I dont know lol

The man is him but I dont know about the bouquet, is it like saying it makes him happy to talk to me? But with the scythe and clouds, it tells me he doesnt know what to talk about.

I think he wants to clear the air with you.

Scythe+clouds is like clearing the air...clearing the fog.
Man+Bouquet= Possibly a gift or joyful or upbeat.
To me it shows he (man) wants to have an upbeat (bouquet) conversation (birds) with you that clears(scythe) the air (clouds).

It is not exactly saying what it is he wants to talk about.....but he might feel that this whole communication with you is beating around the bush, but he might want to keep the conversation upbeat and he doesn't know how to accomplish that yet.

CosmicBeing

Quint= 13 child
(added up the cards)

Birds+Child
He might want to have a conversation about new beginnings (or if there are children involved).

PeopleWillBeYou

Interesting, thank you CosmicBeing. Just sometimes I don't know what he's trying to say.

I have to say that child card has been coming up, since I don't do that method that you do

But can the child indicate me? I am actually wayyyyyyy younger than him. He does sometimes say that I am young.. Even though that doesn't help.

CosmicBeing

Interesting, thank you CosmicBeing. Just sometimes I don't know what he's trying to say.

I have to say that child card has been coming up, since I don't do that method that you do

But can the child indicate me? I am actually wayyyyyyy younger than him. He does sometimes say that I am young.. Even though that doesn't help.

Child card is under age of 18 usually... are you below the age of 18?(at least that is what I was taught)

Talk about you is what would bird and child translate into if child was you.

I doubt that unless he thinks you are hiding someone and you are not being clear about something. Which I guess could be a possibility.

But I doubt it.

Unless he wants to tell you that you act immature and that is why he is trying to figure out a way to have a conversation that still stays light heart/upbeat.

If you don't act immature then it most likely is about new beginnings.

PeopleWillBeYou

Child card is under age of 18 usually... are you below the age of 18?(at least that is what I was taught)

Talk about you is what would bird and child translate into if child was you.

I doubt that unless he thinks you are hiding someone and you are not being clear about something. Which I guess could be a possibility.

But I doubt it.

Unless he wants to tell you that you act immature and that is why he is trying to figure out a way to have a conversation that still stays light heart/upbeat.

If you don't act immature then it most likely is about new beginnings.

Yeah.. Hate to say it but I do act immature sometimes o.o . I know he usually talk to young people about their problems sometimes. I'm not a child but I am still in a teen stage where I still go to school. I kinda thought that thats what the child would mean cause he doesnt talk about new beginnings... But I think me being immature might be it but its impossible for him to know unless he be in my business or watching me lol

Thanks again!

CosmicBeing

Yeah.. Hate to say it but I do act immature sometimes o.o . I know he usually talk to young people about their problems sometimes. I'm not a child but I am still in a teen stage where I still go to school. I kinda thought that thats what the child would mean cause he doesnt talk about new beginnings... But I think me being immature might be it but its impossible for him to know unless he be in my business or watching me lol

Thanks again!

Well Hope you get some upfront talk from him (as well as him staying nice and respectful during an honest chat.)