One week ahead Lenormand 5 card swap

Bonny

***CLOSED***
Just waiting on feedback and exchange readings from my two great sitters :)

Who's up?

B:)

(Will be here for aabout fifteen mins ...)

SabrinaSpellman

Hey if you're up for the exchange, let me know :)

Bonny

Yes!

I'll do yours S!

It must take a few hours ... Mines just a week ahead forecast too pls

starchaser1277

If you would like another exchange I am free as well.
I would love a week ahead.

Bonny

Ok!
Let's swap

Will take me a while just to get the day underway...

Bonny

Hey if you're up for the exchange, let me know :)

Fish - book - bouquet - scythe - park

Fish - book = secret finances , unknown source of income
Book - bouquet = happy discovery , successful studies
Bouquet - scythe = good decision
Scythe - park = gardening , bad company
Fish - park = customers , fundraising
Book - scythe = secret is revealed, unexpected ending

This week you are going to become aware of some unknown sources of finance which will be a happy discovery and you will make a good decision to part with some bad company and you will be aware of a more positive public sense of self.

How does this sound?

Blessings,

Bonny

If you would like another exchange I am free as well.
I would love a week ahead.

Sorry, the delay is because I wrote all of this out tgen the AT forum page was inaccessible for ages then my notes had to be re-printed from a screen shot I took... First world problem eh ...

Here's the week from the spread below :

Whip - clover = winner, lucky action
Clover - tower = luck with public authority
Tower - bear = bank
Bear - coffin = financial loss
Whip - coffin = destruction , fights lead to break up
Clover - bear = prosperity

This week offers good luck, good actions with some minor losses all at some kind of bank or financial institution. Heated arguments threaten endings in relationship .

Hope is is a good week!

SabrinaSpellman

Hey B! Thanks for the weeks overveiw. The unnknown sources of money could have something to do with my taxes? I went to a taxman today, so that could be it..

I'm also making the decision to drop one of my classes that I found at I don't even need to graduate. Its a hassle to do, but I'm a little relieved I don't have to go to the class anymore

I like the whole positive public sense of self!! Hope that's true, I've been a little stressed the passed few weeks.

Of course, will let you know by the end of the week.

Here's how your week is going..

House/Sickle Key Bouquet heart Moon

The house and sickle both came out at the same time on the first position just so you know!

House/Sickle: Breaking up a family,/company...cutting ties within your private life
House/Sickle - Key: cutting ties brings solutions
Key + Bouquet: solutions being great happiness
Bouqet - Heart : great success, happy , warming times
Heart - moon: hearts desires
House/sickle - Moon: unaware of cutting ties,

So this weeks you may be cutting ties off from a family member or a group of friends. Something/one you're close to will be cut off, in expectedly. This will ultimately bring you happiness and opportunity that will please you. Maybe this "cut" will bring you closer to someone that you hold dear, maybe a significant other?

That's my take, ... I'm still learning!! :/

Fish - book - bouquet - scythe - park

Fish - book = secret finances , unknown source of income
Book - bouquet = happy discovery , successful studies
Bouquet - scythe = good decision
Scythe - park = gardening , bad company
Fish - park = customers , fundraising
Book - scythe = secret is revealed, unexpected ending

This week you are going to become aware of some unknown sources of finance which will be a happy discovery and you will make a good decision to part with some bad company and you will be aware of a more positive public sense of self.

How does this sound?

Blessings,

Bonny

Hey B! Thanks for the weeks overveiw. The unnknown sources of money could have something to do with my taxes? I went to a taxman today, so that could be it..

I'm also making the decision to drop one of my classes that I found at I don't even need to graduate. Its a hassle to do, but I'm a little relieved I don't have to go to the class anymore

I like the whole positive public sense of self!! Hope that's true, I've been a little stressed the passed few weeks.

Of course, will let you know by the end of the week.

Here's how your week is going..

House/Sickle Key Bouquet heart Moon

The house and sickle both came out at the same time on the first position just so you know!

House/Sickle: Breaking up a family,/company...cutting ties within your private life
House/Sickle - Key: cutting ties brings solutions
Key + Bouquet: solutions being great happiness
Bouqet - Heart : great success, happy , warming times
Heart - moon: hearts desires
House/sickle - Moon: unaware of cutting ties,

So this weeks you may be cutting ties off from a family member or a group of friends. Something/one you're close to will be cut off, in expectedly. This will ultimately bring you happiness and opportunity that will please you. Maybe this "cut" will bring you closer to someone that you hold dear, maybe a significant other?

That's my take, ... I'm still learning!! :/

Hey Sabrina,

Very interesting to hear of the tax processing and your thoughts on how this might be connected to the improvement of finances. I hope so ! And good on you for clearing out of that course that you don't need - I can totally relate to how liberating this can feel as I am a full time student and it can get heavy at times ...

Thank-you for my reading!

I'm not sure who this might be regarding the split as I'm not suddenly with my former boyfriend and I'm kind of staying with family here and then with friends where I work until my new place is ready... Maybe it's actually the house as in I leave where I've been to move into new place - oh my god that would be fantastic!

Thank you very much!

We can check in next week hey to see what took place.

I'm learnjng tgese cards too and what's nice is those big looking cards can sometimes be so gentle - not like with tarot that can literally herald massive stuff shifting.

Thanks!!