what is going on???

NightQueen

what's happening astrologically people, I have been tossing and turning all night long for the past 3 nights its soo annoying im so sleep deprived!

mystic mal

There is a Full moon aproaching Christmas Eve and Christmas day,are you worried about the festive occasion in any way.? The full moon is sometimes a crisis point where things come to a head therefore "enlightening" the situation. I dont know much about astrology so thats all I can offer.

NightQueen

it may very well be but the full moon affects me once it has already arrived not before this is why im baffled, I am stressed though as im preparing a feast to celebrate yule tomorrow but i just feel like it may be more than that

franniee

I am usually a mess the day of the full moon - i may not even cognitively know it is a full moon but BOY am I UP when it comes! Like clockwork!!!

but nightqueen I've been sleeping well lately so I can tell you it isn't the full moon... :D

Don't know why you are bothered. sorry! I hope it ends soon!

:heart: pleasant dreams...

star-lover

the sun has been and conjuncted with pluto at the end of sagitarius the last few days - not sure if you have a strong planet at that degree and what house it is in - just an idea - this could give an edgy intense uneasiness - i've read where pluto is concerned the best thing is to get good sleep and let things percolate and sort themselves out in your unconscious - hope this has mostly passed for you now :)

Barbaras Ahajusts

Well look at that

There is a full moon come Sunday! A full Cold Moon at that! ;)

I had insomnia last night. The night before I did toss a bit, but was mentally in charged of how I handled the sleep loss.

This full moon feels different, though. No nuttiness. Just an "ease" into things. I sure hope this feelings stays!

:DBarb

Barbaras Ahajusts

My know it all Virgo granddaughter & Cold Moon

Bug is my 8 yr old granddaughter. Her & I have gone through allot this past year. So we find ourselves discussing the strangest of things off and on.
But last night I wanted to set on her, the little know it all! ;)

Grandpa and Bugs mama were discusing how the full moon affects people. Bug jumped in wanting to know how a planet could affect people and more importantly how the moon affected us. No matter what anyone said to her, she had to argue a point, any given point that is!

But the fact that she saw a "full" moon Friday & Saterday ment we already hit the full moon phase. Of course, I tried to explain that technically the full moon would be after 8pm on Sunday night, for Texas & it was called The Cold Full moon.
She rolled her eyes and said, "I guess you haven't looked at the moon in a few nights have you Grammy?" :bugeyed:
Sometimes that little Virgo reminds me of her Aunt. Always right and the rest of the world could take a hike. :laugh:

At least no one is trying to eat brains or sucking blood/energy from anyone!:bugeyed:
:laugh:

;)Barb

cosmic_bubble

i've been a bit like this too over the last few days....started with a restless, sad feeling on friday of last week, and reached a bit of head last night...

feel lighter now, but slowly shaking 'it' off... hoping my sleep will go back to normal as it resulted in lots of vivid dreams, and i now have panda eyes *eep*

:)

ravenest

Sometimes it's not just whether the moon is full or not, it's also to do with it's position in relation to your local horizon (asc. MH desc, IC) and whether it's path is ascending or descending, when its crossing the equator and combinations of all of these things to make some full moons mild and others intense or more intense mood effects aside from the fullness.

Lillie

Mars is very bright at the moment.