What kind of communication does Queen of Swords represent?

hulpster

As part of a bigger reading where I was trying to ascertain the identify of someone, one question of clarification was "do I speak to this person?"

I pulled the Queen of Swords.

I think yes, because the QoS often comes up to represent a conversation or communication of some type in my readings. However I think it points to the type of communication also.

My sense is that the QoS represents blunt, direct, perhaps not very friendly conversation. So perhaps it is saying, yes you speak or have spoken with this person but your current involvement with that person is not very friendly.

Does that make sense? Am I on the right track with understanding the QoS communication?

thank you.

Hulpster

Midnite

Yes, I think a no-nonsense, upfront and honest approach is needed when speaking to this person. Keep it to the point, factual and logical rather than letting your emotions do the talking.

Rev_Vesta

When The Queen of Swords comes up in a reading when asking about Communication, the communication must be clear focused, clear spoken with a clear understanding of what is being said... but also to listen with clarity.... don't let other things run around in your head...do not let other thoughts cloud your thinking....... dwell in the truth of the situation is really important.....

yes agree be factual and logic.. not letting emotions get in the way........

See the truth of it all........the real truth.........

The conversation can be friendly just may not be exactly as you expect..... you can still come from the heart when speaking but still make it facts rather than emotions.....NO blame game.....This is what has happened....... etc.....

Hope that gives you some other thoughts to this card......

Carla

The Queen of Swords is not necessarily unfriendly, but she is direct. She will not sugar-coat. She will not be sparing of someone's feelings. Her intention is not usually to hurt, but to speak the truth, and in her mind it is the responsibility of the listener to choose their emotional response to her message. If their feelings are hurt by the truth, that is their choice and not something that will stop her from saying what needs to be said.

hulpster

Yes, I think a no-nonsense, upfront and honest approach is needed when speaking to this person. Keep it to the point, factual and logical rather than letting your emotions do the talking.

When The Queen of Swords comes up in a reading when asking about Communication, the communication must be clear focused, clear spoken with a clear understanding of what is being said... but also to listen with clarity.... don't let other things run around in your head...do not let other thoughts cloud your thinking....... dwell in the truth of the situation is really important.....

yes agree be factual and logic.. not letting emotions get in the way........

See the truth of it all........the real truth.........

The conversation can be friendly just may not be exactly as you expect..... you can still come from the heart when speaking but still make it facts rather than emotions.....NO blame game.....This is what has happened....... etc.....

Hope that gives you some other thoughts to this card......

Thanks TarotVisions and Rev_Vesta,

You are both picking up on the fact that this communication is logical, factual, void of emotion.

The thing is, I have done some readings where I feel that a friend keeps showing up in the reading. I was trying to work out which friend this is. I was thinking it could be 1 of 2 people. One person I speak with regularly and we catch up. The other friend I had a slight falling out with and whilst I still consider them a friend, we do not have regular contact.

So based on your feedback I feel like it might be pointing to the friend with whom I had a falling out and who is now a little distant from me.

Does this sound about right?

Midnite

Thanks TarotVisions and Rev_Vesta,

You are both picking up on the fact that this communication is logical, factual, void of emotion.

The thing is, I have done some readings where I feel that a friend keeps showing up in the reading. I was trying to work out which friend this is. I was thinking it could be 1 of 2 people. One person I speak with regularly and we catch up. The other friend I had a slight falling out with and whilst I still consider them a friend, we do not have regular contact.

So based on your feedback I feel like it might be pointing to the friend with whom I had a falling out and who is now a little distant from me.

Does this sound about right?

In relation to the actual question you asked before drawing the Queen of Swords, 'do I speak to this person', the answer was the Queen of Swords which personally I would interpret as a clue as to 'how' to go about making contact with this person. But that's just my interpretation. You know more about your life/situation than we do, so if you feel the Queen of Swords could be the friend you had a falling out with, then go with it. It sounds like this person could very well be acting like the Queen of Swords, yes. So if the shoe fits then go with your intuition. With this insight in mind you can probably move ahead and act accordingly with what you now know. I hope this helps :)

haggy

Practical, logical and straight to the point. Similar to INTJ in MBTI.