What Oracle Deck Are You Using?

Jewel

MysticalMoose said:
Some practical knowledge of horses would be really beneficial to anyone wanting to get the best from this deck even if its from reading about horse behaviour you dont actually have to get out there & muck out unless you want to of course! :D
I am reading, and planning to go "muck out" as well *LOL*. I want the whole experience ~giggles~

BodhiSeed

I'm currently using Celtic Messages. I'm also in the middle of cutting off those big, bright rainbow borders as I type this. I just couldn't take them any longer! The cards are small but wonderful without them; they go well with the Circle of Life Tarot.
One word of warning though: if you are a perfectionist, don't trim this deck. It is impossible to cut on a continuous round and get it perfect! That said, I still like the deck better (front and back) since I started trimming.

Sammie

Tea Leaf Fortune Cards

I hadn't used my Tea Leaf Fortune cards in a long time so the other night I took them out and did a reading.

The reading was so accurate and helpful, too. I had forgotten how much fun this oracle is!

It has so many cards - 200 - you don't have to wonder and wonder what in the world the cards mean - they are so easy to interpret.

Details are on my blog.

MysticalMoose

Jewel said:
I am reading, and planning to go "muck out" as well *LOL*. I want the whole experience ~giggles~

:D I think you will love it Jewel, hope you have a great time & I really believe that in spending time in the company of horses you will discover a wonderful new world of friendship in them...Im off down the fields now as Im feeling "off" today & in need of a little "horse medicine" lol, never fails....:love:

MM :)

The 78th Fool

I'm using three different ones at the moment:

Lo Scarabeo's Art Nouveau Oracle (A Lenormand Deck)
Madame Endora's Fortune Cards
The Psycards

This is a real voyage of discovery as I've only ever used the Tarot on a regular basis before. I'm combining these oracles with the Tarot in my readings and getting some fascinating results.

Chris. xx

Satori

Well I finally caved and bought a Wisdom of Avalon. I just love the art, and well, I had never read the threads here about it...just grabbed it last week. I love the card backs, the colors, the art...but those marker cards are a bit off putting at first.

I made peace with them last night tho. I write more about it in another thread. So the deck is coming into focus for me.

Lewen

I've been using my Witches Runes (Jackson) more lately.
Still waiting to get my hands on the Druid Plant Oracle!

Chiska

I just received a 1926 Carreras Fortune Telling Cards. These are the Lenormand cards that were each given in a packet of cigarettes. Mine are the largest set.

I WAS going to use them, but they came in clear protective sleeves. And they are in very good shape. They are on just plain cardstock and if one was careful, they'd be okay.

Richard

I'm working with the elegant Pippoglyph playing cards, which arrived yesterday.

Lokisen

I typically work more with tarot decks than oracle cards, but I own a few oracles. I use the "Wisdom of the Hidden Realms," "Druid Animal Oracle" and the "Heart of Faerie" oracle, among others, but I think I like the "Hidden Realms" and "Animal Oracle" best. The "Animal Oracle" book is awesome, it's very informative and plus, the artwork on the cards is beautiful. The "Hidden Realms" is an unusual character-based (for lack of a better term) deck, I feel like it's very positive and uplifting; I tend to use it in readings with people who aren't comfortable around tarot decks, since its imagery is largely neutral, as opposed to using a deck for them that has like vampires, or werewolves (which are fine, of course, in many cases) or dark, muddled subjects in the artwork (which I like, personally, like for instance in the Archeon Tarot deck).