What Tarot Deck are you using now? 2014

Marie-Bernard

I'm still Sun & Mooning it, also been hitting up the Morgan Greer for some quickies. The MG's got such a friendly, pleasant vibe - it's like a buddy deck.

Funk3

Currently I am using the universal waite that has been given to me.

However I really want the Tarot of Metamorphosis. The art speaks to me

seedcake

Ukiyoe for personal matters. Marco Polo is used for readings for others as always.

Thoughtful

still using Gilded Tarot and immersing myself in chronata's Gray Skies deck.

Cosik

I am still using the Rider Waite. I love the classics, but sometimes I use the Druidcraft and the Ansata. Unfortunately Ansata don't have minor arcana... shuif :(

starlightexp

Using the Laro tarot right now and it's so fun not knowing a thing about what the cards mean

laughinglight

Nigel Jackson's Medieval Enchantment on the homefront
Seven Star's Samhain Deck of the Bastard and Crowley's Thoth in the Outer Office

Miss Divine

Added Vision Quest to the reading table and switch between that and the Anna K.

Serenia

My mood keeps changing every half an hour or so, and so do my decks. During the last days I used the Animism Tarot, Tarot of the Hidden Realm, Deviant Moon, Old English Tarot, Crystal Visions Tarot, Oracle of the Dragonfae, Oracle of the Shapeshifters, Journey of Love Oracle, Magical Spell Cards and Psycards as well as a Guardian Angel Oracle ("Schutzengel-Karten" by Barbara Heider-Rauter) I found in a bookstore yesterday. Usually I'm not into angel decks (like, not at all), but this one has a very calming, "white" energy and looks way less kitschy and sugary than all the other angel decks I have seen so far.

GoldenWolf

Using the Tarot of the Journey to the Orient as my DotW and sometimes picking up the Mystical Lenormand to try to keep up with learning the Lenormand.