What Tarot Deck are you using now? 2014

seedcake

Just got back to use China Tarot for personal matters, and quite often for others - Spiral Tarot.

Citrin

I'm using the good ol' RWS after trying the Paulina Tarot for a while. Just had a hard time reading with it (even though I love it sigh), so had to go "home". ;)

Elendil

Dark Fairytale Tarot

Swift

Just started using the Steampunk Tarot by Barbara Moore and Aly Fell - really feeling connected to the pictures & characters.

Evil Weevil

I'm just getting started back after a 20 year hiatus. I purchased The
Rosetta Tarot. It speaks to me, easy for me to practice with, and pleasurable for friends. I can't say enough good things about this deck.

Thoughtful

I have made up my mind to get to grips with my universal pocket Waite as it has just arrived this morning. Much better size and colouring than the other RW deck l have, definitely more appealing.

katieb

I have finally put aside the gilded tarot and have started with the gaian. Beautiful intense images, the 2 of wands is my favorite

Maan

The Badger Forest is growing on me and it works really well for me as daily draws. The nine lives tarot and tarot of the absurd are is my current decks for larger spreads and for readings for others

tarotlaura

Finally putting away the Steampunk Tarot and using my new Tarot Illuminati. I've been waiting to get these babies for awhile now. Excited to get to know this deck.

GoldenWolf

Finishing up my week with the Light and Shadow Tarot and debating whether I want to do a second week with it or not.