What tea do you drink when reading?

Mystic Leo

Milk coffee or iced coffee with a large dollop of icecream on top. yummy yummy! smackaroo the lips!

ana luisa

Ridiculously cold Coke and a bag of Doritos. I need solid food when I read. Add a wipe to clean the orange "dust" from my fingers lol

Grip Dellabonte

Lapsang Souchong - very hot! Smells like burnt rope, tar, macadam, and wet dog! Chases only those with the most hearty and intrepid noses away! But....it gets me going and is pretty inspiring. Oh! And if not that, then coffee.

Grip Dellabonte

Grip Dellabonte said:
Lapsang Souchong - very hot! Smells like burnt rope, tar, macadam, and wet dog! Chases only those with the most hearty and intrepid noses away! But....it gets me going and is pretty inspiring. Oh! And if not that, then coffee.
Actually I meant only people with tough noses can stand the smell of my tea, but I got interrupted and messed up my post!

rachelcat

Captain Picard, the Queen, Tarotbear, and me!

All day, every day, (and during readings) Earl Grey. Hot and iced. Regular and decaf.

I keep a year's supply of Stash Earl Grey under my dining room buffet and carry a few bags in my purse just in case. After all, you never know when you might run into a cup of steaming hot water!

Annabelle

I favor rooibos tea . . . but, I'm not usually drinking it when I read tarot. Too hot most of the year for tea.

Most of the time I'm never far away from a can of Diet Rite - tastes a lot like Coca-cola, but with no caffeine, and it's sweetened with Splenda. (I'm a fan of Diet Rite because it doesn't trigger migraines, at least not for me.)

jackdaw*

Usually black coffee (not instant) with a little sugar. Or Lipton's Vanilla tea, a black tea with vanilla flavouring, and sweetened with honey.

Alta

I love tea, Murchies from Victoria B.C. (I got hooked while I lived out there). Current fav is Blend2000.
I also drink all kinds of herb teas, especially peppermint.
Decaff Constant Comment is also a fav when I can get it (not at the moment :( )

greenbeans

Like everyone else in the UK I drink teabags (PG Tips/Yorkshire Tea/supermarket own brand) all day long- strong, with milk and in a stout mug.

Occasionally we have a good pot of 'proper' loose tea from a teapot at the weekend-Ceylon, Earl Grey, Darjeeling, or one of those gimmicky ones you get at Whittard's like Apple crumble or Sticky toffee flavour (too sickly to have much).

To make it feel special when card reading I often have some organic peppermint in a lovely little white cup and saucer- the smell is so cheerful and it calms my nerves and stomach.

MeeWah

Chamomile Tea. I even serve it to reading clients & made a 'convert' or two from their usual coffee. For me, the tea is highly supportive of the reading state of mind. I keep a variety of both herbal & regular teas on hand, but nearly everyone accepts the Chamomile.

& I like to serve tea in a pretty china cup with a saucer, too, rather than a utilitarian 'mug' or styrofoam cup. Everyone seems to enjoy that wee bit of formality.

Otherwise, distilled water my primary drink of choice.