what type of connection do him and I have?

PeopleWillBeYou

I decided to ask this question because the other cards was saying something about a message.

The cards that shown up was

Letter - Man - Ring

I dont think the cards answered the question specifically.

With the letter +man it makes me think that hes trying to send me a message... But with the man +ring I dont really get it. Is it saying that he's being serious with me? Do he has some type of agreement with me?

Sorry for posting another thread.. :/

blueeyetea

The ring says commitment to me.

CosmicBeing

Ah but commitment to who? Thank you for your response.

It would be commitment to you because you asked about your connection with him

Ring can just mean a connection..the connection he has to you is in some written form

(have to remember lenormand is literal.. it takes your question literal... so when you ask connection with the person it takes it literal not spiritual)

27+28+25=60+7+8+5=72+8=80=8

8 is coffin.... that is not a good card for a quint...

So it could mean there is not connection between you two.. and no written communication between you. There is nothing there. It is 'dead'.

PeopleWillBeYou

It would be commitment to you because you asked about your connection with him

Ring can just mean a connection..the connection he has to you is in some written form

(have to remember lenormand is literal.. it takes your question literal... so when you ask connection with the person it takes it literal not spiritual)

27+28+25=60+7+8+5=72+8=80=8

8 is coffin.... that is not a good card for a quint...

So it could mean there is not connection between you two.. and no written communication between you. There is nothing there. It is 'dead'.

So there is no connection at all? How is it dead if we was just talking to me? o_O and no we don't have any written communicate but we communicate.

CosmicBeing

So there is no connection at all? How is it dead if we was just talking to me? o_O and no we don't have any written communicate but we communicate.

There is always a possibility the cards don't really reflect the situation.

It could just be you two don't have a strong connection. Coffin card is a card of illness, something being brittle...and weak.

Could simply just mean you two haven't had enough time for a connection to be made.

But as I said alternatively it just may not be actually reflecting. As i said lenormand is a very literal divination system and the question has to be very precise.

PeopleWillBeYou

There is always a possibility the cards don't really reflect the situation.

It could just be you two don't have a strong connection. Coffin card is a card of illness, something being brittle...and weak.

Could simply just mean you two haven't had enough time for a connection to be made.

But as I said alternatively it just may not be actually reflecting. As i said lenormand is a very literal divination system and the question has to be very precise.

Interesting.. How come some people don't use that method? Some just pull cards and read people.

CosmicBeing

Interesting.. How come some people don't use that method? Some just pull cards and read people.

Just personal choice. But, I like using the quint because it add extra meaning without being bias (unless counted wrong).

Quints are really good to use for 3 card readings

Since coffin is paired with Man... he could just be brittle, weak, or can't handle any (type) of relationship right now.

Alternatively the question might have not been precise enough or the cards pull could not be accurate (that happens at times).

PeopleWillBeYou

Just personal choice. But, I like using the quint because it add extra meaning without being bias (unless counted wrong).

Quints are really good to use for 3 card readings

Since coffin is paired with Man... he could just be brittle, weak, or can't handle any (type) of relationship right now.

Alternatively the question might have not been precise enough or the cards pull could not be accurate (that happens at times).

Well.. To not scare anyone, hes actually deceased . I was just wondering why hes comfortable talking to me o: