what would the emperor choose?

no_moon

I've been thinking about this since drawing the Lovers a lot in the "feelings" or "relationship he wants to have with me" spot recently in spreads, and knowing that the guy in my life wants to wear the pants, so to speak, I started pondering.

If The Lovers is how he feels....

For actions to be taken... if the Emperor is that action to be taken, then what would the Emperor choose?
Versus what action the Kings or Knights would take (for example King of Cups)? Knights seem like they would just react, Kings sit and ponder the matter with a bit more reserve, but the Emperor would be most decisive about the whole thing?

Any thoughts?

willowfox

The Emperor wants to be in control of the show, he wants everything done properly and done the way he wants things to be done, he gets the show on the road because he is not a lazy person, like a military commander.

berrieh

He'd build what he wants, walls and all. The Emperor likes to control, compartmentalize, and organize. But he does take charge.

missreeny

The emperor is a benevolent dictator so although he is strong, organised and takes control, he will only do what is in the best intrest of everyone around him, for the good of the community and action which involves charity.

Laucian

Or maybe he just wants new clothes? :D

rcb30872

Laucian said:
*Banging head against the keyboard - but laughing at the same time*

Well, basically The Emperor has his own set of rules, and he follows those rules, and expect others to do the same. So, basically he wants someone who will do what he wants to do, when he wants them to do it, no arguments and no questions asked.

ana luisa

I used to see the Emperor as bossy and sometimes a downright tyrant. Don't anymore. I think he does want to do things his way, to be the one to choose the best option according to HIS opinion. However, he's usually very experienced and does know how to pick the best option. And, added bonus, he's not selfish and normally does that for the good of people he takes under his wings and wants to protect and help. So, being a bit positive here.

Vadella

I agree with RCB. He will tell you what he wants done but won't do it himself, you will be expected to comply with his orders.

Vladaria

Hmm an Emperor in Love might be a bit like Richard Gere in Pretty Woman :)

phoenixblu

Laucian said:

heheheh.....

I would say that the emporer wants to choose his ideas only cos in his head and thoughts they are the best :)