What's in the Box?

celestial

[size=+2]CLOSED[/size]

Click here to see the winner! http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=4105418&postcount=36

It's Stage 2 of the game GoddessoftheHunt started a couple of days ago, and so I have placed something into a box (instead of an envelope). Who can tell me what's inside?

To recap the rules:

You may use whatever means you wish (short of breaking in and prying open the box) to divine the contents, so feel free to describe the color, texture, sound, shape, smell -- any sensory information you pick up -- that comes to you. If you'd like to post a sketch or captured image from scrying, feel free to do that, too!

The person who identifies the object wins the "SUPER PSYCHIC AWARD" then can choose a receptacle of his or her own and start the game anew!

Each player gets 3 tries, with points given to the person who comes closest. In the case of similar entries, the earlier entry takes priority, so get your guesses in quickly for that added bonus.

If there is no clear winner in round one, the top five closest will get a second chance to post one more try.

Good luck!

Amanda

Tried writing... not real confident about this. LOL I pulled a Lenormand card to "give it to me straight" and got Clouds. LOL Probably the closest I can link that to in what I wrote was the infinity symbol; opposites, dark and light, alpha and omega. Originally, I had viewed 2 clear/hard/smooth sphere-shaped objects, and one of those little girl's hair tie things that kind of look like an infinity symbol with balls on each end is what came to mind. Then, I just kept wanting to do the infinity loop with pen in hand. That was probably the strongest thing. But I could see the Clouds relating to the things found in nature that I drew too... the butterfly (which I drew with two infinity loops), the 6-pointed star flower, and the other little bug thing I drew that started as a cursive L-shape, but also turned into an infinity loop.

I'll try again tomorrow, maybe with a better method!

Metafizzypop

My immediate impression when I first saw the box was that whatever was in it it, it was something round and fluffy. So I'm thinking it's either a tennis ball or a hamster. And I'm leaning toward the tennis ball.

celestial

So far, every single impression listed by both Amanda and MFP resonate, but please be assured, there is no living creature inside the box (with the possible exception of a secretive silverfish)! :)

LittleOne

My first thought to mind was something pet related: a collar with a bell, or a food bowl....?

Mycroft

Since the spirit of Evel Knievel seems to have guided me through GoTH's What's In The Envelope? I intend to use a form of divination of my own construction for What's in the Box? and will be scrying using Knievelomancy - where I attempt to determine the mystery object by drawing forth the hidden wisdom from within the wise words and pronouncements that Evel made during his life, thus;

evel_2.jpg

I believe the message here is clear - it's a baseball in the box!

Phoenix11

I get the colors black and purple and something with wings or winged shaped. I'm thinking a Halloween type item, such as a bat or cat with wings??

Audelia

This is such a great game (can I join in? :))

The first words that popped into my mind as I focussed in on the box were "Red-pink" and "Shiny."

I see a smooth reddish-pink object with a shiney surface so I'm going to say it's a red or pink crystal. Rhodochrosite keeps springing into my mind.

I also don't think its alone in the box. I think there's an oil burner or some kind of incense burner in there too :)

celticnoodle

I'm going to play, but can't do so till later today--as we are cleaning up here and heading home again. I hope to get here in time to play then....

Amanda

I decided to try drawing the box, and then drew one little line at a time to come up with what was inside. Feeling crazier by the minute, also. :laugh: I have no idea what I have drawn here. Then I clarified again with 2 Lennies to tell me what it is and I got the Whip + Child. So perhaps something you beat a child with? :p Of course, I'm kidding! I would say that it is multiple small things that mean something dear to you; or perhaps it is a small exercise object; or the object moves with small repetitions.