What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

waywyrd

Tarot deck as Yuletide present

Spellcasters Tarot

Carojulie

Tarot Nautical from 78 Tarot just arrived.
It's a beautiful deck ! large size, and with enough diversity between each card while enough coherence in the whole deck, to be a success as far as cooperative decks go, IMO.

I must say that there was a glitch at first with my order, and the seller of 78 Tarot has gone out of their way to fix the issue and make me happy. She is nice, responsive, kind and helpful, it has been a pleasure.
I mention that because it is always good to know when a shop has excellent customer service !

Michellehihi

I recently bought a Buckland Romani tarot, from Galde Press. It seems to be a legitimate version of this deck but the cardstock is terrible.

Amberjune

PetraK Tarot arrived today. Box was damaged (Amazon again) but the cards are ok.

Still waiting for my Green Witch Tarot.

12doggiepaws

Received my copy of the Quantum Tarot 2.0. Didn't think I would like it but I really do.

AJ

PetraK Tarot arrived today. Box was damaged (Amazon again) but the cards are ok.

when I bought mine the box was actually too big for the cards, so I cut it down and reglued it. Lovely deck, full of thothy goodness

Alta

Hi all,

I deleted a few posts that wanted to discuss the decks. Comments like that get lost in here, if you want to discuss a deck feel free to start a thread on the deck.

Alta

Carojulie

Hi all,

I deleted a few posts that wanted to discuss the decks. Comments like that get lost in here, if you want to discuss a deck feel free to start a thread on the deck.

Alta

Sure, sorry about that. I will look if there is an existing thread on this deck, or start a new one, when I will have had more time with the deck. Thanks !

NightMagic628

I'm fairly new to tarot and I have 2 tarot decks on the way, the 3rd deck arrived today! They are:

1. Tarot of a Moon Garden
2. Rider Tarot deck (new not vintage)
3. A vintage Grimaud Tarot de Marseilles (arrived today).

Can't wait!

Tarot dance

...I received the Intuitive Tarot and the Minute Tarot today...

....One happy camper over here...