What's the postman bringing you? 2009 thread

w0ndrfulelectr1c

Still waiting for my Vampire Tarot and the Tarot of the Secret Forest.

Also waiting for "Seeker" by Rachel Pollack and "Tarot Spells"

Dusk Till Dawn

I finally received the Touchstone! Can't wait to look into these! Still waiting on Quantum, Merryday, Fairy Pack and my Illuminated.

Konata

okay, i can't believe my local bookstore sells Crowley Thoth Deck 80-cards Edition for US $23. i just looked at their catalog, and found it.

it was the last Thoth Deck at the store, and it arrived today. i am very happy!!!!

i search on eBay, there is only one seller sells the 80-cards Edition for current bid: US $22,50 (can be more!!). i'm glad i have it.

Konata

well,, i bought the Tarot of the Tailors too. can't wait for Tarot of the Tailors and my Faery Wisdom Deck!!

HearthCricket

After receiving a very Fey oriented exchange package from a friend with the Nature Spirits deck by Sulamith Wulfing I am now expecting these! Thanks for the enabling. :love:

Faerie Oracle
Angel Oracle
Lovers Oracle
Nature Spirits (book)
Mother's Wisdom

All by the above artist and..

Symphony~Sara Brightman CD

moon_shadow

I am waiting for a Tarot of the Magical Forest deck :D

Promise

Finally got my Corte!

The rest of the week should be a spree of packages in the mail...unless they all come on the same day!

Maybe I should invest in a bigger mailbox.

Altena

As of now I am waiting impatiently for Doreen Virtue's "Magical messages from the fairies". The chances of it showing up are rather slim though, considering that it's been close to 3 weeks since I paid for it(and shipping throughout Europe normally doesn't take anywhere near that long).

Other than that I am soon to be the ecstatic, proud owner of The Bohemian Gothic Tarot- Silver Edition :D

Miss Divine

After being de-enabled from the Touchstone MM last week, I ordered it today anyways.

I also found a Tarot of Prague, which I 'need' as a Baba decks fan.:D
So I ordered it before I won't be able to find one at all anymore.