What's the Postman Bringing You? 2010 Part 2

JennyNY39

Got Tarot of Paris in yesterday's mail. The seller said it was "Used in good Condition". Actually, even tho the box was open, it was brand new! I love when that happens!

Now waiting for a Bohemian Gothic & Victorian Romantic.

Wendywu

He brought me the Maddonni Tarot, which I love. What I wasn't expecting was that it would come in a lovely wooden box! The Ebay listing didn't say a word about that. Some people are so kind :)

MysticalMoose

Today my Shadowscapes arrived :party: & its sooooooo BYYOOOOOOOTIFULLLL!!!!!!! :D

Altena

Tarot Orat said:
Hm, I sent a you a very large package...I hope this is it!

My Tarot of Prague arrived today! Gorgeous deck, I've only begun to go through it, every card has so much to look at. YAY! Thank you so much, Altena :)

You're very welcome :)

Unfortunately the large package wasn't the Ironwing, it was the Druidcraft and Fairy Tale Tarot arriving from Amazon. I just picked them up from the post office today together with a backup copy of the Tarot of the Origins.

I picked up the mail from the mailbox before heading to the post office(just in case I'd find another package notice there). I didn't, so I went to the post office and grabbed the two aforementioned packages. It was only when I arrived home that I found a package notice tucked away between a couple of letters. I'll go pick it up tomorrow instead, can't bare the thought of going back to the post office today. That could very well be the Ironwing though.

I also received some stunning bags from Tarottotes, can't belive they arrived so quickly. What a coincidence, one of them was actually for the Druidcraft :D I think the Magna Veritas and Norse Tarot are very happy with their new homes too ;)

conversus

On Monday a fabulous copy of the Minchiate Fiorentine, printed in 1980 arrived. Just wonderful, lighthearted images and colors. What a kool Box.

Thanks, Photokat!!!

CED

greatdane

Russian Tarot of St. Petersburg and....

Old English Tarot, THANKS Ncharge! The Star Tarot, Silver Era, a mini Secret (THANKS emmsma!). Also getting another of Canid's great creations, a black velvet bag with some beads on the cords. That's IT til Anna K and BG are out (it HAS to be LOL).

Flaxen

My phantomwise majors arrived today - gorgeous! Very pleased with them :)

HearthCricket

My Raven Cards arrived today. These things are massive! Wise sayings, simple artwork, huge cards!

zan_chan

Just bought the Fournier Museum's Payen repro, so that'll be coming sometime next week :)

Also, still waiting on the Tarot de Trieste and a 1969 Grimaud. Oh, and the Navigators of the Mystic SEA book set.

Weeeee!

(Oh, and my Encyclopedia of Tarot Vol II that was eaten by Bjork....) :laugh:

Le Fanu

Today I received my totally weird Magic Cards of the Russian Sybil and also a copy of the Tarot of the Origins (which is going to be a gift for someone special.)

On the way; a bag for my Liber T and another copy of the 3-Magus Thoth. I've discovered that it's the 8-armed shiva Magus that I really, really need in my Thoth. The Majorette surfer dude just doesn't quite cut it with me...

Still waiting for the Lori Wall's Erotica; have customs seized it for being too saucy??