When Deciding Between Two True Loves...

vernissage

This spread is designed to help the querent "choose" between two people. It gives aspects of the two persons, their thoughts regarding the relationship, and the querent's true thoughts about them, as well as the usual smorgasbord of information. It's very long, however. I've only used it twice and only then because the situations seemed so complex. :) But it is very helpful.

The Lovers' Triangles
of Disordered Thoughts:

...........4.Q.5............
.. 5.6................5.6...
7..L1..8..........7..L2..8.

Draw or select three cards for the querent and his or her loves before dealing. I read this spread in the following order.

L1 and L2, respectfully:
1, 2, 3, 4 - Foundation, Recent Past, Current Situation and Immediate Future of Relationship between Love and Querent.
5 - His or her Views of the Relationship.
6 - His or her Expectations of the Relationship.
7 - His or her Hopes and/or Fears.
8 - Querent's view of Relationship with him or her.

Querent:
1, 2, 3 - Recent Past, Current Situation, and Immediate Future of all Relationships in concerns to each other.
4,5 - That which the Querent has no control over.
6 - An influence on the Querent's decision.
7, 8 - Practical Advice.
9 - Querent's Hopes and/or Fears.
10 - Suggested Solution.
11 - Best Outcome.

I hope this helps someone in need. It has before.

- V.

ArwenNightstar

vernissage said:
This spread is designed to help the querent "choose" between two people. It gives aspects of the two persons, their thoughts regarding the relationship, and the querent's true thoughts about them, as well as the usual smorgasbord of information. It's very long, however. I've only used it twice and only then because the situations seemed so complex. :) But it is very helpful.

- V.

I am going to use this for a poly relationship with problems. I will let you know what the outcome is! :)

vernissage

Recently while using this spread for a client, I suddenly had an impulse to shuffle all the used cards together and deal them into three piles.

I understood immediately that the first pile represented L1, the second represented L2 and the third represented the Q. I looked for the pile that contained the Q-card. If it resided in L1, that was the path she should choose, if L2, that was the way she should go; if in Q, she should choose neither.

The pile the card was in coincided with the spread's outcome! This is a great way to summarize the spread after doing the reading, or to predict what the reading will tell.

- V.

StellarMyst

This is a good one. Think I'll try it!

shotthebreeze

Awesome and very thorough.