Where do your answers come from?

Haunted Wood

Well, I believe that the answers come from both within myself and my spirit guide. Who or what my spirit guide is exactly I'm not sure, but I feel that I have one. When I'm shuffling I tend to ask my spirit guide to give me the answers, and to help me interpret the cards intuitively and rationally. But I also believe that a great deal of the answers come from within myself. It's kind of hard to explain. I'm with ofbainbridge, that the answers come from everything in a way, because everything is connected. I believe in synchronicity too, and that we receive the messages that we're meant to receive, whether through a tarot reading, a song playing on the radio, a dream...depending of course on how open we are to receiving these messages. There have been times when I've asked my spirit guide to give me sign, and I've been given one. Who gives us these messages, I'm not sure exactly. I tend to think the universe, or the Something Greater that's out there, as well as spirit guides who watch over us and send us messages and signs from time to time. I've never contacted the spirit realm intentionally during a reading though.

twinkletoes

Wow, what wonderful and thought- invoking responses! There seems to be a thread of common truth throughout the replies that we are all One and Consciousness and answers can eminate equally through all beings, in human form or otherwise.

I agree completely that all answers are accessable through the well of inspiration within each of us...of course, we are all a part of Source that embodies all things. But if we were enlightened enough to tap into this at every moment we needed clarity- seeing and understanding at such a wider, broader perspective- we wouldn't need the tarot, would we?

Tarot, angels, ascended masters, and guides all assist me on my path to my own divinity.... these messangers of higher consiousness don't necessarily need to be addressed directly, but they sure do assist my absorption of higher wisdom. I certainly appreciate them sharing thier views with me!!!

Thank you all for your responses.