Which is your favorite RWS style card? Why?

squeakmo9

I love Queen of Cups because the love she offers is so true...love that lid that covers her cup, for keeps.
In the majors, love The Star, as well.

Emily

I love the Moon card - I liked the colouring in the Original RWS and then when I saw it in the standard coloured deck, I fell instantly in love with it.

The Star, the Empress, Cup Two, the Fool and the Wand Queen are also favourites. :)

ArcanoMáximo

Voron said:
I'm surprised no one has said the 2 of Swords. It has got to be one of the coolest-looking cards in the deck.

Actually, the 3 of swords is very powerful too, even if it's not very popular to get in a reading. The 8, 9, and 10 of swords are very evocative too.

I love the 9 of Disks, and actually secretly like 4 of Disks. It's speaks. It almost looks like his throne is floating in air, and it reminds me of how money can make the seemingly impossible happen -- instead of seeing it as miserly, I see it as being related to the mysteries of worldly power. His arms look like the arms of a spiral galaxy emanating from the coin.
Very, very interesting Voron.
I've not seen these points till now...
I think is true, they are so dramatic...
i don't wanna say i'm a "drama queen":D
but i really value that kind of virtues in art
for sure...o.k, i'll see again my deck...
thanks you and every one by to be sharing so different ideas!!!!

namesoftrees

I always get a thrill to see the 8 of wands. It gives me a sense of elation like a flying dream.

but the knight of cups landscape the knight of pentacles' horse and the ships on the sea in the 3 of wands...

uwe

My favourite is 'The Star'. It's got a healing quality about it and
the feeling of hope...and we can all do with some of that.

Elnor

I love the High Priestess, and the Moon. I don't know why, but I am really drawn to that card... so mysterious and strange. I've even made a collage out of various Moon cards from different Tarot decks, but the RWS is my favourite.

Out of the minors- the Ace of Cups. So much healing potential in that card.

Elnor

moonmorgan

ziplizard said:
5 of Pentacles reminds me of Christmas, even though I know it shouldn't. 4 of Wands I always find comforting.

Know what you mean, ziplizard. I always thought it reminded me of the story of 'The Little Match Girl'

Five of pentacles always seems to come up in my readings......