Which Lenormands have you gotten (so far) this year?

greatdane

Please list ones you've already received separate from ones you ordered, but don't have yet.

This thread isn't about decks we may want, or are thinking about, but already received or ordered.

Feel free to put your thoughts about the ones you've already received. Stock, printing, images, whatever and however you feel :).

Alternate Realities - Received Like the images and sturdy stock. The stock makes it a little slippery and slick and the cards don't have the bend of linen, but it's fine. It certainly will wear well.

Would have preferred more than one mouse on the MICE card, actual Crossroads over a compass, and not the mix of colored vs bl/w drawings, but the images are still easily read for me.

C'est La Vie - ordered (thanks flizarraga!) but not received yet

MoonGypsy

Regarding Alternate Realities [so peeps know]--all of the decks on Jeri Totten's site
are now done in the linen cardstock. When she first started creating the decks, she was only ordering them in
the smooth ["eggshell"] cardstock.

Lee

Regarding Alternate Realities [so peeps know]--all of the decks on Jeri Totten's site
are now done in the linen cardstock. When she first started creating the decks, she was only ordering them in
the smooth ["eggshell"] cardstock.
Good to know, thanks!

Right now the C'est La Vie is the only one I have on order.

greatdane

Now I'm even more excited to be getting the C'est La Vie! Thanks MG!

MoonGypsy

Now I'm even more excited to be getting the C'est La Vie! Thanks MG!

i have her Witchy Tarot [both reg and mini] and they are in the gorgeous linen. ;)

pickled pixie

Recieved:The Mystic Mauve Lenormand Mini
Such a cute little Lennie, probably the prettiest ive ever seen but noticed quite a lot of wear and tear showed up quickly and I'm ultra gentle with my decks when shuffling
The Postcards from my Lover Lenormand. Absolutely perfect in every way! Card stock lovely, nice clear images etc.
The Natalie Rose 2nd edition.
Totally love this deck, it is so easy to read with and has such a peaceful energy to it, I never get bored of looking at these gorgeous images! Mine had some printing issues and many of the cards have white dots over the images which is a shame but seven stars is sorting it! She is so awesome to deal with!! :D
The Natalie Rose 3rd edition (told ya I loved this deck) is also on its way to me!!! :D

Sharla

I got my first Lemorand deck at the beginning of January this year, which is the Under the roses deck. I went for this deck because of the easy to read images, i can say though after under 3 months of constant daily use it is already starting to look a bit worn already.
Im not going to purchase another deck until im a confident reader with this deck and then i will be treating myself to a new one for my hardwork ive put in learning to read Lenormand.

I have found this deck easy to connect with and work with though, just wish the card stock was slightly more thicker to be able to take constant handling and shuffling.

Village Witch

Regarding Alternate Realities [so peeps know]--all of the decks on Jeri Totten's site are now done in the linen cardstock. When she first started creating the decks, she was only ordering them in the smooth ["eggshell"] cardstock.

Good to know. I've been prowling her etsy site.

Morwenna

I just got the Gilded Reverie a couple weeks ago.

Sunara

I recently received the Judith Bärtschi Lenormand.

I haven't established a connection with this deck as yet. Really lovely artwork, just getting used to shuffling them as they are little larger than my usual deck, Mystical Lenormand.