Which of the Courts Represent Charlie Sheen?

SweetIsTheTruth

I would like to get everyone's opinions on which of the Marseilles court cards would best represent Charlie Sheen.

KariRoad

Cavalier de Deniers

Carlos Irwin Estevez (born September 3, 1965), better known by his stage name Charlie Sheen, is a Virgo: Cavalier de Deniers.

WalesWoman

That does make sense, Pentacles/Coins/Deniers are earthy, enjoying earthly pleasures and indulgences of the material world, highly sensual and sensuous, only this time, he got himself all kinds of RX from taking too many Rx. Since he's not in control of himself, perhaps due to having famous father, he never quite grew up enough to be the real master of himself... working for studios, he really wasn't in charge, even if he believed he was.

rwcarter

Moderator Note

This thread was moved over from the Marseilles forum. Folks can answer with any court card, but should explain which system you're using and what about the card correlates with the question.

rwcarter

For Courts, I'd say Knight Swords from RWS because he's shooting off his mouth, speaking without thinking, etc.

Not a court, but I'd also say the 9 Cups from RWS because he seems to be so smug and self-satisfied with himself. And whatever he's on (whether life or chemical substance) could be contained in the 9 cups arranged behind him.

alkies

Again not a court or minor but surely he is the Moon?

PAMUYA

I would agree with the Knight of Swords, with the Devil (not the moon), his addictions are in control.

Grizabella

It's not a court but the Fool seems obvious to me right now. Ordinarily I see Wands as being the entertainers, though. A Wands with the Devil would be appropriate and maybe some others.

starrystarrynight

Reversed courts all the way, I'd say...

From reports I have read and interviews I've seen recently, I'd suspect:

Narcissistic, as the Knight of Cups, rx.

Indulgent in substances, as the King or Queen of Cups, rx.

Vulgar in excesses of the flesh and material things, as the King of Pentacles, rx.

But overall, a Peter Pan--immature, spoiled, shallow (except in his own view of himself)--as the Page of Cups, rx.

It seems to me that Charlie Sheen doesn't play Charlie Harper. He is Charlie Harper-only more a grandiose version. I don't think he has to do much acting at all for that role!

Personally, I think it's very possible that all his abuses have fried his brain, unfortunately, and he currently seems to be attempting to channel Hugh Hefner's lifestyle. :) Nine of Cups, rx, comes to mind for that energy...

SweetIsTheTruth

rwcarter said:
This thread was moved over from the Marseilles forum. Folks can answer with any court card, but should explain which system you're using and what about the card correlates with the question.

Thanks for removing the limitations I posed in the original question. By opening up the question to include trumps and minors, instead of courts only, it allowed a far greater range of responses.

Thanks everyone for these excellent responses. I see truth in everything posted so far.