Which tarot deck suit and best for love reading?

lovejay10

Any tarot deck that click and effect the love situation well?

I'm interesting in ' Love Pack ' Tarot but looking for alternative choices.

Thanks

Nina*

There's also Lover's Path Tarot by Kris Waldherr.

I don't have it myself so I can't say more about it.

rwcarter

There's the Tarot of Love by Wulfing (?) von Rohr and Gayan Winters.

sunflowr

I like "True Love" Tarot by Amy Zerner and Monte Farber. :)

Le Fanu

I´m probably a lone voice in the wilderness here, but Ive always LOVED the Golden Tarot of Klimt for love readings. I know some people here have said the people look anorexic, but there is something about the atmosphere; it´s just so lush, romantic and sensual. I always use it for love and sex readings and it always seems so right somehow...

All Is One

I Vote For Flowery

I would use the Victorian Romantic.

rosebud_a320

I think the Druidcraft is quite a sexual deck and every male I have ever known has always chosen it.

oooo there's always always the Kama Sutra cards wink wink lol

All Is One

A Suggestion

This might sound crazy....but I would use the Giger for a real insight into the depths of my own love situation.

My love life is rather heavily influenced by the shadow side, both of myself and of my partner....and this deck would reveal some of the hidden things we don't want to see in the other and that we really don't want to see...or to reveal...about ourdelves.

Ever notice how a love relationship brings out the very worst in you? To hear yourself saying things in an argument that you absolutely never knew you had in you at all?

I would use the Giger and the Victorian Romantic together.

If there is confusion, bring out the RWS and.....of course...

The Thoth (all rise when I say those words....)

Glass Owl

I like the Jane Austen Tarot and the Fenestra.

Logiatrix

All Is One said:
If there is confusion, bring out the RWS and.....of course...

The Thoth (all rise when I say those words....)
That's the way I tend to go now; in fact, I'm in favor of NOT trying to go with a theme deck at all. That's after several years of trying to fit certain decks to certain purposes; finally, I just put that energy into improving my reading skills to accommodate all manner of circumstances. By doing so, one will find that "love readings" will interpret very accurately through any deck, as would readings about money or vocation and so on. The deck makes no difference in that regard. However, that has been a point of discussion here before. I'll move on.:rolleyes:

Okay, I'll play...and suggest Zerner-Farber/Enchanted or the True Love Tarot by that same couple. Also, any of the Magic Realist decks seem very romantic to me. One I really liked a lot, that has already been suggested, is the Tarot of Love. It was created especially for relationship issues, so much so that it was cumbersome to use for general readings. That just means that it is true to its name, and is perfect for answers to love.:)