why do i keep hearing someone calling me?

PeopleWillBeYou

I think I know who this is but why?

I asked the cards and got

Clover - letter - mountain

I hear a whisper then it goes away.. It doesn't really have any sentences just either my name or something else.. I'm a bit scared.. Because I think I'm being paranoid or crazy.. I try to just ignore it..

One thing that stands out is the letter, but isnt letter some form of writing?? I'm still new to lenormand so I dont know if it means other things or not.

The clover may be telling that the message is about good luck?

And the mountain is saying that this message is having a hard time being sent to me? It makes a bit of sense..

EmpressArwen

Hi! So first I'll address the cards...

Clover + Letter = good news!

Letter + Mountain = delayed message

Clover/Mountain = the good thing is blocked

So, you are not going crazy at all. Someone is trying to let you know that they are ok (my guess is this person is deceased). It's really important to them to get you this message. I'm feeling like this is either someone who is recently deceased or someone who died unexpectedly. Part of the blockage is from this person...like they haven't figured out how to effectively communicate yet. The other part is your fear of hearing it. Like you have blockages due to being afraid of this sort of communcation. Is this new for you?

If you feel comfortable, I suggest meditating. Actively set the intention on opening up to this communication. I have specific angelic helpers that I use for protection during these types of communication. I do not know your belief system but please call on whoever you believe for protectiin and then open up.

Good luck. I truly feel nothing bad here. I really think someone just wants you to know that they are ok.

PeopleWillBeYou

Hi! So first I'll address the cards...

Clover + Letter = good news!

Letter + Mountain = delayed message

Clover/Mountain = the good thing is blocked

So, you are not going crazy at all. Someone is trying to let you know that they are ok (my guess is this person is deceased). It's really important to them to get you this message. I'm feeling like this is either someone who is recently deceased or someone who died unexpectedly. Part of the blockage is from this person...like they haven't figured out how to effectively communicate yet. The other part is your fear of hearing it. Like you have blockages due to being afraid of this sort of communcation. Is this new for you?

If you feel comfortable, I suggest meditating. Actively set the intention on opening up to this communication. I have specific angelic helpers that I use for protection during these types of communication. I do not know your belief system but please call on whoever you believe for protectiin and then open up.

Good luck. I truly feel nothing bad here. I really think someone just wants you to know that they are ok.

Yes this person is deceased lol Thank you for the help! :) it make sense about the mountain but still not sure about the clover. o:

ana luisa

Do you have a lover or someone you REALLY care about living away from you ? It coul be an attempt to communicate with you ...

PeopleWillBeYou

Do you have a lover or someone you REALLY care about living away from you ? It coul be an attempt to communicate with you ...

No, not that I know of. There is this one person that I care about but I have communicated.. He is a person that is deceased though.. If that applies to that.

Thanks for the response :)

EmpressArwen

Yes this person is deceased lol Thank you for the help! :) it make sense about the mountain but still not sure about the clover. o:

I just think the clover is good...like they want you to know they are good or even that they feel lucky. Things worked out far better than they imagined it would. Like maybe they weren't ready to go (pass away) but its all much better than they thought it would be. Clover with letter is just good news, happy message.

PeopleWillBeYou

I just think the clover is good...like they want you to know they are good or even that they feel lucky. Things worked out far better than they imagined it would. Like maybe they weren't ready to go (pass away) but its all much better than they thought it would be. Clover with letter is just good news, happy message.

Thank you. The thing is that I don't know the deceased person personally. I dont know anybody that has passed away recently. But I think I know who it is. I communicated before and he seems nice.. I think he wanted to help me but how the communication is, its very hard to tell.

EmpressArwen

Thank you. The thing is that I don't know the deceased person personally. I dont know anybody that has passed away recently. But I think I know who it is. I communicated before and he seems nice.. I think he wanted to help me but how the communication is, its very hard to tell.

Interesting! The feeling I got was of someone you knew in the living world. Hmmm...maybe this person just feels very connected to you for some reason? I'm not very good at mediumship so almost ALL of the communication I get is very very quiet whispers but I think that is just because I suck at it. lol

I hope you are able to get the message somehow.

PeopleWillBeYou

Interesting! The feeling I got was of someone you knew in the living world. Hmmm...maybe this person just feels very connected to you for some reason? I'm not very good at mediumship so almost ALL of the communication I get is very very quiet whispers but I think that is just because I suck at it. lol

I hope you are able to get the message somehow.

-nevermind