Will I get the job?

scorpiogirl

Do you guys seeing me get this job?? So I am applying for a job at a laboratory here in downtown that I worked before (did an internship with them) back in '12. Wondering if I'll get the position?
Key Fish Stars (Rider)
Rider is the clarifier. Just felt the need to pull a clarifier lol.
These cards look so positive but I don't know.
Key is about admissions, Fish is about something of value, however I don't see it the job itself, or maybe it is? Stars as positive movement forward. Rider brings news and changes.
I want to say yes.
Key mirroring the stars I feel it's saying it's a positive acceptance...

samantha

Are you hoping for this job because of the job itself (you like the environment, feel it's a good match ...your dream job ? ) OR because it will allow you to earn some money ?

I would read Rider as the news you are waiting for certainly. Fish does strike me as money here ..so fish - stars, your motivating wish is to get hold of some (hard *cold* ) cash ? (Which is why I asked the question above !) Key for me is often *access* , in other words your wish to get money is granted. I think you will get this job ! Fingers crossed :)

scorpiogirl

The money is VERY low! The motivation is defitenly not money. I am not wanting this because of money but because it's a good place to work. And I am familiar with the owners and they know me. But I was there only three months.
I was reading Anna K interpretation and she says Fish can mean accumulation and something of value. I see this place as a very good place to learn and strengthen my skills. But yes it can surely simply mean job; working.
Thank you!

Padma

I see Key/Fish/Stars as an opening (Key) to working with "a lot" (Fish) of little microbes (Stars). Rider says you move forwards towards that opening heralded by Key.

I think you will get the job :) Stars mirrored to Key seems to me to say "yes, you will get what you are hoping for".

Good luck! :love:

samantha

The money is VERY low! The motivation is defitenly not money. I am not wanting this because of money but because it's a good place to work. And I am familiar with the owners and they know me. But I was there only three months.
I was reading Anna K interpretation and she says Fish can mean accumulation and something of value. I see this place as a very good place to learn and strengthen my skills. But yes it can surely simply mean job; working.
Thank you!

If it's not money per say then yes, something of (deep emotional) value ....so your wish to get something of emotional value will be granted ! - And you should get news on this soon. Let us know when you do :thumbsup:

EDIT - Just read Padmas take on stars as microbes - like the star inspired !

onesun

Your wish to expand "Star" in "Fish" Business/Independence is answered/confirmed "Key". And the "Rider" brings the message of good news! So yes. :) I'm curious, does your laboratory have anything to do with water (fish)?

scorpiogirl

I see Key/Fish/Stars as an opening (Key) to working with "a lot" (Fish) of little microbes (Stars). Rider says you move forwards towards that opening heralded by Key.

I think you will get the job :) Stars mirrored to Key seems to me to say "yes, you will get what you are hoping for".

Good luck! :love:
Interesting!
Microbes=stars!
I'll definitely update.

scorpiogirl

Your wish to expand "Star" in "Fish" Business/Independence is answered/confirmed "Key". And the "Rider" brings the message of good news! So yes. :) I'm curious, does your laboratory have anything to do with water (fish)?

Yes, I work with solvents...I'll be doing much experimentations. I never thought about Fish like that. Thank you...

ThtDancerGuy

Do you guys seeing me get this job?? So I am applying for a job at a laboratory here in downtown that I worked before (did an internship with them) back in '12. Wondering if I'll get the position?
Key Fish Stars (Rider)
Rider is the clarifier. Just felt the need to pull a clarifier lol.
These cards look so positive but I don't know.
Key is about admissions, Fish is about something of value, however I don't see it the job itself, or maybe it is? Stars as positive movement forward. Rider brings news and changes.
I want to say yes.
Key mirroring the stars I feel it's saying it's a positive acceptance...

OK, seeing these extremely positive cards responding to "Will I get the job?" is an absolute yes, most likely. The Fish here, as I read your response to another commenter, is not financially great because you say the job is not high pay. BUT that's not surprising because you did not ask the cards how the money would be, so the Fish is not predicting for the money; it is responding ONLY to the original question of if you will get the job. It simply serves as a positive, auspicious sign, especially next to both the Key and Stars. Remember, ALWAYS stick to the context, DO NOT go off on any other tangents or talk about any other details. The cards are literally ONLY answering the main, direct question asked of them.

Will you get the job? Key + Fish + Stars = YES yes yes. :) Don't talk about any other details.

scorpiogirl

No I did not get the job!
I was pretty bummed out to be honest.
I was thinking since I pulled Rider as a clarifier if this indicates simply the news of me not getting the job and stars means wishful thinking ...?
Darn...all positive cards! šŸ˜«
I'm applying to another laboratory so perhaps Rider could mean a new opportunity? Thank you all for looking.