Wisdom of the Sacred Hive - Majors

webmuse

Hello!

This is my first deck. I'm going to include a deck concept informational piece, but it was enough to just get the Majors up with descriptions. Thanks for your feedback and for being an audience for me. It's nice to know someone SOMEWHERE will see the fruits of my labors. :).

http://www.webmuseart.com/doodles.html

Oh, and the deck is obviously bee-oriented. Bees have been used by oracles for thousands of years. Just thought I'd continue the tradition in the cards.

Blessings!

Sidhe-Ra

It's the bee's knees!

Holy mother of wow!

That really is some fabulous work- and I love the idea of honeycomb shaped cards! I've had a look through all the majors, and they are at once beautiful and delightfully surreal. I can't pick a favourite at the moment, but I'm sure to keep coming back to look again- it certainly is the most disturbing Hanged Man I've ever seen! A great concept, wonderfully rendered! Any plans to publish?

Blessings,

Em x

webmuse

I would love to publish but I don't know how. I don't have an agent and don't know who to submit to. Advice would be wonderful! All of the pictures I have rendered poster size so they can be made into calendars, cards, or whatever. I'm exhausted from doing the majors on these and I'm going to get the minors done over the summer, but the bee is an animal energy I feel very close to and I wanted to honor it this way. I think after this deck (and after I finish some stories I've been intending to write) I might try a raven/wolf deck. But we'll see. I still have 56 more cards to go, after all.

Thanks for the compliment.

DraagonStorm

How can bold IMPRESSIVE more then that! I'm breathless. This is some the most beautiful, professional work I've seen on this forum! I would be suprised if you don't get offers for publication just on the majors alone.

Can't wait to see the minors.

BB
Lady DraagonStorm

Sidhe-Ra

webmuse said:
I would love to publish but I don't know how. I don't have an agent and don't know who to submit to. Advice would be wonderful! All of the pictures I have rendered poster size so they can be made into calendars, cards, or whatever. I'm exhausted from doing the majors on these and I'm going to get the minors done over the summer, but the bee is an animal energy I feel very close to and I wanted to honor it this way. I think after this deck (and after I finish some stories I've been intending to write) I might try a raven/wolf deck. But we'll see. I still have 56 more cards to go, after all.

Thanks for the compliment.

Hi, and thanks for the lovely pm! If you take a look at the websites of tarot publishers...http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/publishers.shtml... then you'll normally find submission guidelines there. You may have to rummage a bit, but they're normally very helpful, telling you exactly what they need, and where to send it. I think you've got a very high quality product here!

Blessings,

Em x

Bat Chicken

Wow! These are beautiful and I agree - the hexagonal shape is clever!!(Stunning website too.... I love it...)
I love the timing of this. My dreams have had bees in them lately - so much so I am including one on my FACT card, if I ever get it done....!

Keep us up to date - I am certain you will get a publisher - and when you do, sign me up for a deck. :) Nicely done...

Laurel

I was really impressed with your creativity and artistry. This is a deck I'd be proud to own someday.

pastelangelic

I absolutely adore these! I thought these were cards that I could buy.
When will you be publishing them ? I want them :)

webmuse

Thanks everyone for the comments and the support.

I shall look into publishing. In the meantime, I must perservere! I will try to release one Minor a day. If I do not do this please feel free to nag me as sometimes nagging is the only way I ever get things done. Today's Minor is the Seven of Blossoms (cups) because my mom is starting a new habit of healthy eating and doesn't want to think about it in terms of say the 8 of Cups and getting rid of bad habits, but rather wants to frame it in the form of choices and not letting food determine her choices, but letting her own will and determination choose for her. So, this one is for my mom!

www.webmuseart.com/7cups.html

Catmoon

Bat Chicken said:
Wow! These are beautiful and I agree - the hexagonal shape is clever!!(Stunning website too.... I love it...)...
...Keep us up to date - I am certain you will get a publisher - and when you do, sign me up for a deck. :) Nicely done...
Impressive!!!! I like bees but they aren't my favorite animal, in spite of that I loved it:). Would you consider a author edition... ?!? ...I would, if I were you, it's worth it. Surely in this forum you'll find tips how to do it in the professional way this deck deserves. Good luck.
:love: and :lightbulb to you