Would it be wrong of me to...

olivia1

Mateo06 said:
My question, can I ethically do a reading to see why such events unfolded as they did.

That's tough because it's a subjective question but to me it doesn't sound like a shady thing to do. Especially since you are doing it to decide whether to help with bail or not...

Mateo06

olivia1 said:
That's tough because it's a subjective question but to me it doesn't sound like a shady thing to do. Especially since you are doing it to decide whether to help with bail or not...

Thank you Olivia1, but to clear things up

I know now a reading was unethical under the pretenses I gave in my beginning post. I mainly wanted to know if a question should be asked if one knows they will recieve the answer eventually (eventually meaning soon). I appreciate all the loaing/gifting money knowledge everyone gave. He said my offer was unnecesssary, and he would've never asked such a thing from a friend. His family would've covered it, but I only offered because his parents were out of town.

I find this forum a place I can turn to because the knowledge base is great and varied, and sometimes I can't turn to my "living" basis of support.
So I am sorry to have use the Purple Pages under false pretenses.

I lied to get an answer from a support group that I can trust. I will ask the Moderators to close this forum because it is no longer conducive towards Tarot, and does not pertain to the learning there of.

Thank You for your time, and I apologize again.

Sulis

Closed at request of thread starter.

Sulis - Talking Tarot co-moderator