You know you've been overbuying when...

SunChariot

Lela said:
You know you've been overbuying when you justify buying a new deck as a reward for just doing the laundry, washing the dishes or feeding the cat. ;)

Oooh, I do that!

Babs

nisaba

You know you're overbuying when spending all your money on Tarot instead of groceries is an integral part of your weight-management regimen ...

You know you're overbuying when you get not one but two shipping numbers emailed to you by an on-line dealer, assume it's just a burp in the system, then end up getting two copies of that deck you'd really wanted! (and put the second one away for good instead of immediately asking for a refund or organising a trade).

You know you're overbuying when even the *cat* disapproves! In the presence of treats!

And worst of all, you know you're overbuying when you're pathetically grateful someone remembered to bump this thread.

NikkiB

Floss said:
when ... you can't remember what you've got coming in the mail, and when you do get it, you open it and go ... ummm - I don't remember buying this one ....

oh the shame i did this one!!!!!

Eilan

you know you are overbuying when you buy a deck and when you get home you discover that you had already bought it. it happened to me three days ago.

Eilan

Faolainn Storm said:
Just had to bump this...

You know you've been overbuying when... a mis-addressed parcel arrives and when you mention the wrong address to the postman he says "Yes, but I recognised your name"... :|

And to make it worse it took less time to get to me than many other correctly addressed packages. :bugeyed: :|

FS

ahahah, Faolainn Storm, this is so funny, I can't stop laughing!

Dusk Till Dawn

You know you have been overbuying when you got holes in your Socks but Decks on the way.

gregory

You know.... when your mother sends Christmas cash early (due to her paranoia about the Christmas Post !!!) - putting an end to your perennial overdraft at one stroke, and instead of heaving a sigh of relief, you...

oops :|

Libra8ca

You know you're overbuying when you have to buy a deck again because you can't find the original copy you bought. I know it's somewhere in one of my many boxes.....

WyrdRaven

...When you are all poised to hit "buy" to purchase a new tarot book, and only the friendly reminder by Amazon alerts you to the fact that you've already bought it some time ago.

Eilan

WyrdRaven said:
...When you are all poised to hit "buy" to purchase a new tarot book, and only the friendly reminder by Amazon alerts you to the fact that you've already bought it some time ago.

This cheers me up, I'm not the only one buying twice the same deck! :D