Your favorite self published decks

Yelell

Just got my ritual abuse tarot and I just can't wait for Halloween now ( I have never seen a sun card that ghastly in my life!) It got me thinking about how awesome and quirky some of these independent decks are. My favorite has got to be the construction paper tarot. Somewhat simplified yet still containing so much of the original RWS scenes. No borders, no numbers, no titles, no worrying about languages or your preferred strength/justice ordering - that I love.

AnemoneRosie

My favourite self-published deck is the Hezicos Tarot, hands down. In fact, it's my favourite deck point blank (although it may have to start competing with the Fountain). I use Hezicos every day for my professional readings and I absolutely both love and rely on it. And yet, despite using it at that level of intensity for the past six months, there are still things that I could stand to learn about it!

I honestly cannot give it enough of a glowing review. Best. Deck that I've ever had the privilege of working with.

swedishfish612

Tarot of the Absurd. One of my favorite decks out of my collection.

RiverRunsDeep

The decks by Seven Stars are my favorites: Deck of the Bastard,
Samhain Deck of the Bastard, Deck of the Dead. All of them are
beautiful, high quality decks that I use often.

WolfyJames

Many decks by Chronata, including her Petit Lenormand decks.

Citrin

Dame Darcy's Mermaid Tarot. :) It's also my only self published deck I own lol the shipping is just so expensive to Europe ugh...

Debra

Bill's 78

Attachments

• billwolfcards.jpg
    billwolfcards.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 211

Little_Bear

Indie decks

I only have a few indie decks but my favourites are the following...

*My Dame Darcy, it is a real treasure. Fun, whimsical and very charming.
*I also love my Bonefire, unfortunately all of the indie copies are sold out now but Schiffer will be releasing it next year.
*The Ellis Deck. Very modern and colourful. I love the mer-people in the cups suit.

Le Fanu

Deck of the Dead, Ellis Tarot, Duck Soup decks - Love the Zirkus Magi and I have The Mister Punch deck on the way. Many of them are American publications and there can be surprise surcharges at Customs -so I tend to hold off from ordering more and more - but I just couldn't resist the Mister Punch one any longer.