Would receiving this deck have been an issue

cirom

Several years ago the original special edition of the Tarot of Dreams sold out. The original print run was both signed and numbered. I kept a few copies for my own collection and to eventually pass on to my kids. But one deck I simply avoided selling because I thought whoever received it (or their querants) might feel uncomfortable, and that was Number 666.

I'd be interested to hear if that would in fact have been a problem.

merissa_88

Not for me. I love the second edition. Besides, isn't that supposed to have been the number of the goddess at one point?

cardlady22

No way, Jose! I love flouting superstitious stuff. ;)

cardlady22

But wouldn't some of your customers feel a little uncomfortable?
If the number is only on the title/cover card, then they'd never have to know. })
Or did you embed it in all the cards?

I don't have customers though.

cirom

Good point.... it was only on the title card...... ssssshhhhh don't tell them :)

Kreative-Dragon

I'd take it, and I'm Christian :p I like the symbolism of numbers, it would be neat to have.

Lucky duck

GryffinSong

I've never been superstitious about numbers. It certainly wouldn't bother me, and I know a lot of others who wouldn't mind either.

ETA: I remember when my ex-husband and I bought our first house. Our mortgage payment came to $666 and some odd cents. We thought it was rather humorous, but we didn't tell our more fundamentalist relatives. ;)

Amanda

The businessperson in me says you could have advertised it for a higher price. })

Grizabella

It wouldn't have bothered me, either. And as others have said, many people would have considered it especially desirable. :)