Would receiving this deck have been an issue

blackrainbow

I'd be very pleased to get that number.

VGimlet

It would not have been an issue at all. It always cracks me up when I get something with that number. :p

nicky

it would have been a plus!!!

cirom

Well that was obviously a concern over nothing. Hmmmm I don't have any of the original boxes to spare, so I'll substitute that for a themed bag, and the companion CD and put it up on e-bay.

Thanks for the feedback.

Storm82

absolutly not :)

Scorpion

Nope, had I been able to stretch to the special edition at the time it would have been no problem at all.

MsRubyRain

it's just a number..no problem with it here...:)

nisaba

Well that was obviously a concern over nothing. Hmmmm I don't have any of the original boxes to spare, so I'll substitute that for a themed bag, and the companion CD and put it up on e-bay.

Thanks for the feedback.

Brilliant! Someone will be lucky. And, in fact, you might even make the "666" number a price-raiser, an "additional feature" on it. You could say something like "...has been held back from sale so that it reaches the right person...".

Laura Borealis

I've never been superstitious about numbers. It certainly wouldn't bother me, and I know a lot of others who wouldn't mind either.

ETA: I remember when my ex-husband and I bought our first house. Our mortgage payment came to $666 and some odd cents. We thought it was rather humorous, but we didn't tell our more fundamentalist relatives. ;)

When I worked at a health food store and ran the register, if a customer's purchase came up to $6.66, they would ALWAYS notice. Often -- more than 50% of the time -- they would buy something else to change the total. And laugh, self-deprecatingly, but they'd buy a piece of candy or something anyway, just to avoid a simple grocery purchase that totaled to the "Number of the Beast".

That was groceries. Imagine the horror of the general public when it's TAROT.

Amitisti

I would have no issue with it and like most on here find it humorous how some people react to the number 666. I once was at a $ store and my change was to be 6.66 but the cashier gave me 6.67 so that she didn't have to 'deal with that number'. I gigled all the way home over that one!