Crystals and Herbs for seen and unseen "dark forces"

Rabbit

Reference copy: Crystals and Herbs for seen and unseen "dark forces"

Maybe you wll believe me, maybe you won't.
However, I have been attacked by dark forces that I accidentally called up. The attack has been ongoing for 6 weeks.
I have saged the house several times, taken hyssop baths and salt baths.

I saw one, and I wasn't dreaming.
Should this post be in divination? I do not know.

MountainAsh

As far as believing you, it does not matter to me. Who are we to say what you did or did not see :)

I would suggest smudging, as you mentioned. Also try creating energy barriers, there are many methods on the internet. It can be as simple as envisioning roots coming up from the earth into your feet and up to draw energy and then expand it outwards as a barrier.

Witch bottles are another idea.
Cinnamon has protective properties, as does lemon and garlic (In my opinion).
Mirrors opposite doors/windows can repel energy.

Just a few ideas, hope they help.

Piper

Rabbit, have you ever looked into the book The Witch's Shield by Christopher Penczak? Its exclusively about how to protect yourself from these attacks.

Rabbit

thanks everyone.

I have bagua mirrors on all 4 outside walls of the house.
The "thing" is already inside.

Does a witch bottle protect against things from another realm, or just bad humans?

I used to have the book, The Witches Shield. I do not know where it is.
I do have the book Witches Protection and Reversal Magick by Jason Smith.
I should probably read it again. Frankly I am a fraid to do any spellwork, because apparently I am not good at it. I am sorry that I "dabbled" without being fully informed!

I am just so tired, I cannot keep up with this "thing." I want it out of my house/life/whatever, because it is one thing after another. I need to send it/them back for where they came.

MountainAsh

I really have no experience dealing with "Dark Forces" however magic for me is often quite simple, that barrier method for example can be used for pretty much anything. Magic is essentially just raising and directing energy. When you think of it that way, perhaps a solution would seem more simple?

A witch bottle could protect you from whatever you want - clearly define your intent for it.

zannamarie

Rabbit said:
Frankly I am a fraid to do any spellwork, because apparently I am not good at it. I am sorry that I "dabbled" without being fully informed!

I am just so tired, I cannot keep up with this "thing." I want it out of my house/life/whatever, because it is one thing after another. I need to send it/them back for where they came.
Perhaps it's time to bring someone else into your house to help you 'clear' this thing rather than trying to do it yourself.

From what I've read in some of the other threads, dark forces can be quite tricky to deal with. (I don't have any personal experience with them.)

namesoftrees

Hi Rabbit,

Bay. Bay is the best for purifying. Burn it around the house and most importantly know that you can ask any spirit to leave your space.

In the living world you are also spirit as well as living. You are stronger than you think, and it's just a little changing of your mind that will stop you from feeling weakened.

So I reccomend you take down the mirrors, dismantle any barriers that you think are possibly keeping something in, open the windows and the doors, and suggest that what/whoever this unexpected guest is, they are no longer welcome. Maybe you could choose someone to be with you or to help, but I think you are really a lot stronger than you're feeling.

It's a bit like dealing with spiders.. remind yourself that you're quite a lot bigger and throw it out.

A simple but effective ritual is to sweep the floor. Also assert your strength through your voice, the same authority with which you called! :)
Write something down and read it out, or sing a song. All done. :)

Then have some nice food with a friend in your own space perhaps.

Tarotphelia

If you are skilled enough to call in dark forces , you should be able to call in some good ones to help you ! Change the vibration of your space - make it a home for good energies . Using sacred music can help a lot , also crystal bowl tones are good for clearing . You can get a cd if you don't have the expensive bowls. Sound penetrates everything ! Leave it on when you go out too . If you make it a place where dark forces aren't feeling comfortable, it will be less likely they will stay around .

Rabbit

zannamarie said:
Perhaps it's time to bring someone else into your house to help you 'clear' this thing rather than trying to do it yourself.

From what I've read in some of the other threads, dark forces can be quite tricky to deal with. (I don't have any personal experience with them.)

zannamarie, these are my thoughts too. I don't know who to call? GHostbusters> LOL.

I have also been waking up at 3 am, unable to go back asleep since I saw the thing. It is 3 now. This makes getting to work very hard.

Rabbit

Dark Inquisitor said:
If you are skilled enough to call in dark forces , you should be able to call in some good ones to help you ! Change the vibration of your space - make it a home for good energies . Using sacred music can help a lot , also crystal bowl tones are good for clearing . You can get a cd if you don't have the expensive bowls. Sound penetrates everything ! Leave it on when you go out too . If you make it a place where dark forces aren't feeling comfortable, it will be less likely they will stay around .

Dark Inquisitor, You have some good ideas too. I am going to give it a shot, and try some of the things you recommend. I have a special broom. I will go get some Bay. Right now I have hyssop and sage around the house. Maybe it is time for something new.

My house had good energy until I did this (binding). which obviously I did wrong.

But Why would I want to take off the mirrors?