PDA

View Full Version : Crystals and Herbs for seen and unseen "dark forces"

Rabbit
17-11-2006, 09:59
Maybe you wll believe me, maybe you won't.
However, I have been attacked by dark forces that I accidentally called up. The attack has been ongoing for 6 weeks.
I have saged the house several times, taken hyssop baths and salt baths.

I saw one, and I wasn't dreaming.
Should this post be in divination? I do not know.

MountainAsh
17-11-2006, 10:21
As far as believing you, it does not matter to me. Who are we to say what you did or did not see :)

I would suggest smudging, as you mentioned. Also try creating energy barriers, there are many methods on the internet. It can be as simple as envisioning roots coming up from the earth into your feet and up to draw energy and then expand it outwards as a barrier.

Witch bottles are another idea.
Cinnamon has protective properties, as does lemon and garlic (In my opinion).
Mirrors opposite doors/windows can repel energy.

Just a few ideas, hope they help.

Piper
17-11-2006, 10:28
Rabbit, have you ever looked into the book The Witch's Shield by Christopher Penczak? Its exclusively about how to protect yourself from these attacks.

Rabbit
17-11-2006, 10:54
I have bagua mirrors on all 4 outside walls of the house.
The "thing" is already inside.

Does a witch bottle protect against things from another realm, or just bad humans?

I used to have the book, The Witches Shield. I do not know where it is.
I do have the book Witches Protection and Reversal Magick by Jason Smith.
I should probably read it again. Frankly I am a fraid to do any spellwork, because apparently I am not good at it. I am sorry that I "dabbled" without being fully informed!

I am just so tired, I cannot keep up with this "thing." I want it out of my house/life/whatever, because it is one thing after another. I need to send it/them back for where they came.

MountainAsh
17-11-2006, 11:02
I really have no experience dealing with "Dark Forces" however magic for me is often quite simple, that barrier method for example can be used for pretty much anything. Magic is essentially just raising and directing energy. When you think of it that way, perhaps a solution would seem more simple?

A witch bottle could protect you from whatever you want - clearly define your intent for it.

zannamarie
17-11-2006, 11:18
Frankly I am a fraid to do any spellwork, because apparently I am not good at it. I am sorry that I "dabbled" without being fully informed!

I am just so tired, I cannot keep up with this "thing." I want it out of my house/life/whatever, because it is one thing after another. I need to send it/them back for where they came.Perhaps it's time to bring someone else into your house to help you 'clear' this thing rather than trying to do it yourself.

From what I've read in some of the other threads, dark forces can be quite tricky to deal with. (I don't have any personal experience with them.)

namesoftrees
17-11-2006, 12:22
Hi Rabbit,

Bay. Bay is the best for purifying. Burn it around the house and most importantly know that you can ask any spirit to leave your space.

In the living world you are also spirit as well as living. You are stronger than you think, and it's just a little changing of your mind that will stop you from feeling weakened.

So I reccomend you take down the mirrors, dismantle any barriers that you think are possibly keeping something in, open the windows and the doors, and suggest that what/whoever this unexpected guest is, they are no longer welcome. Maybe you could choose someone to be with you or to help, but I think you are really a lot stronger than you're feeling.

It's a bit like dealing with spiders.. remind yourself that you're quite a lot bigger and throw it out.

A simple but effective ritual is to sweep the floor. Also assert your strength through your voice, the same authority with which you called! :)
Write something down and read it out, or sing a song. All done. :)

Then have some nice food with a friend in your own space perhaps.

Tarotphelia
17-11-2006, 12:51
If you are skilled enough to call in dark forces , you should be able to call in some good ones to help you ! Change the vibration of your space - make it a home for good energies . Using sacred music can help a lot , also crystal bowl tones are good for clearing . You can get a cd if you don't have the expensive bowls. Sound penetrates everything ! Leave it on when you go out too . If you make it a place where dark forces aren't feeling comfortable, it will be less likely they will stay around .

Rabbit
17-11-2006, 18:32
Perhaps it's time to bring someone else into your house to help you 'clear' this thing rather than trying to do it yourself.

From what I've read in some of the other threads, dark forces can be quite tricky to deal with. (I don't have any personal experience with them.)

zannamarie, these are my thoughts too. I don't know who to call? GHostbusters> LOL.

I have also been waking up at 3 am, unable to go back asleep since I saw the thing. It is 3 now. This makes getting to work very hard.

Rabbit
17-11-2006, 18:41
If you are skilled enough to call in dark forces , you should be able to call in some good ones to help you ! Change the vibration of your space - make it a home for good energies . Using sacred music can help a lot , also crystal bowl tones are good for clearing . You can get a cd if you don't have the expensive bowls. Sound penetrates everything ! Leave it on when you go out too . If you make it a place where dark forces aren't feeling comfortable, it will be less likely they will stay around .

Dark Inquisitor, You have some good ideas too. I am going to give it a shot, and try some of the things you recommend. I have a special broom. I will go get some Bay. Right now I have hyssop and sage around the house. Maybe it is time for something new.

My house had good energy until I did this (binding). which obviously I did wrong.

But Why would I want to take off the mirrors?

zannamarie
18-11-2006, 01:05
zannamarie, these are my thoughts too. I don't know who to call? GHostbustersActually, that does sound like the type of person to call. Maybe try calling your local metaphysical shop. They might know of someone who does that type of work.

Alta
18-11-2006, 01:19
One suggestion, and I do it so I know it works, is to perform the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram around you every night without fail before you go to sleep. It is not only a banishing ritual but it also 'calls' good forces.

chrisam-crystals
18-11-2006, 04:20
you need to call upon your own guides, angels and higher beings of light.

ask for them to protect you and your house, and to send this negative energy back to it's rightful place - do NOT state that you want it to go back to where it came from if it is YOU that created it.

what exactly was it that you did anyway?

a basic binding spell doesn't summon up dark forces as you put it.

jue xx

Milfoil
18-11-2006, 04:50
Though a UK business, Athanor will be able to help you if things get out of hand. If they can't do the job themselves, they will probably have connections with similar groups in your part of the world.

http://athanor.firedrake.org/

This is the firm that David Devereux works for (Author of the book The Real Ghostbuster, memoirs of an exorcist)

It sounds like you have either attracted a spirit or manifested a thought form. After protecting yourself you can, if you feel up to it, connect with this entity by using your power of thought, if its a spirit you will get an idea of why it is still here but a thought form may be way more difficult.

I am speaking as an informed novice here not as someone who has ever encountered this type of problem so please take care, understand what you are doing and seek help if you need to.

ravenest
18-11-2006, 10:53
One suggestion, and I do it so I know it works, is to perform the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram around you every night without fail before you go to sleep. It is not only a banishing ritual but it also 'calls' good forces.

Yep, that's what you need.

And a reminder to all beginers, this is supposed to be the first magical operation one practices.

It's like learning to ride a bike, are you going to learn how to stay upright on the bike first, or just zoom off down a steep hill?

poivre
18-11-2006, 11:01
I've heard that sea salt works.
Don't know if you could surround your house with
a circle made of salt???
Put a line across your doorways everyday, may work also???

Don't know, just an idea.
Good Luck,
ros
:)

Tansey Ella
18-11-2006, 12:19
edited

chellemarie
18-11-2006, 14:45
I have also been waking up at 3 am, unable to go back asleep since I saw the thing. It is 3 now. This makes getting to work very hard.

A friend was experiencing some disturbances in a new house whose previous occupants had a lot of negative energy. I shivered when I read you're waking at 3am. When it was at its worst for my friends, 3:00am wake-up calls were the norm. I'm mostly posting to say I believe you. I'm going to pm you.

Rabbit
18-11-2006, 23:44
you need to call upon your own guides, angels and higher beings of light.

ask for them to protect you and your house, and to send this negative energy back to it's rightful place - do NOT state that you want it to go back to where it came from if it is YOU that created it.

what exactly was it that you did anyway?

a basic binding spell doesn't summon up dark forces as you put it.

jue xx

I don't know what I did, but since I tried the spell soooooo many unfortunate things have happed to me. I saw the thing, it almost looked like a pencil dot drawing, like a shadow but in definite figure form. I know that it twisted my ankle when I was sleeping because I was totally fine bfore and did not hurt myself. I know that it cause my kitten severe, deadly diahrrea, because th vet did every test on the book, and there was no apparent cause, blood tests, advanced fecal, etc.. I know that it stabbed me in the stomach, cuz that was when I woke up and I saw it. These are just a few samples of what I think it did.
I did not do a LBRP before the spell. I tried to bind my neighbor from hurting, me, my property and my pets. I am guessing my underlyng anger and hatred of him came back at me.

(See thread, What can I do to get out of this nightmare, http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=67018)

When I saged the house (a million times) I told the thing to go back where it came from, yikes. Then I told it to go to the light. See I don't know what I am doing.

Ros: I have bathed in sea salt. Have not put in our property.

Milfoil: I will check that out.

Breezes: I have pm'ed you.

Marion: I am so bad at this I am afraid to do a LBRP because I don't know what would happen.

I do not feel that hematite would be good for me. I have used it before and it just brought me way down.

Yesterday, I burned: sage, rose hips and a few other herbs that I felt would help. I did not sleep home. I went to a Stones show and staed in a hotel in AC. Sleep was still poor, coulda been the excitement from the show.

Rabbit
18-11-2006, 23:46
Though a UK business, Athanor will be able to help you if things get out of hand. If they can't do the job themselves, they will probably have connections with similar groups in your part of the world.

http://athanor.firedrake.org/

This is the firm that David Devereux works for (Author of the book The Real Ghostbuster, memoirs of an exorcist)

It sounds like you have either attracted a spirit or manifested a thought form. After protecting yourself you can, if you feel up to it, connect with this entity by using your power of thought, if its a spirit you will get an idea of why it is still here but a thought form may be way more difficult.

I am speaking as an informed novice here not as someone who has ever encountered this type of problem so please take care, understand what you are doing and seek help if you need to.

Milfoil, I believe you may be right, I have attacted a spirit. Somehow, maybe from the spell. I do not know. I will also try this.

I am tired. Going to try to nap.

chrisam-crystals
19-11-2006, 01:54
rabbit, what you have done is inadvertantly created a thoughtform from your own anger towards this neighbour.

spellwork must NEVER be performed with a negative mind and you should have asked for someone else to do the spell for you, or just erected up a barrier between you and this person.

what you need to do now is to create another circle, call upon your guides/guardians and ask them to extinguish the thoughtform that you created by surrounding it with loving and positive energy.

admit to them that you weren't aware of what you were doing, and ask them humbly for their help.

surround yourself and your home with love whilst still in the circle, and also send out love to your neighbour.

being negative about them will not serve you well and will only make things worse.

and please please please don't do any more spells until you can control your emotions whilst in a circle, otherwise you will find yourself in trouble again.

jue xx

Rabbit
03-05-2009, 11:20
LOL, It has been two years since I had encountered the "thing".
Interestingly enough, the area where the "thing" appeared to me and entered my house (I'm guessing) is:
3 doorways and a mirror.
One must pass through a doorway and enter like an alcove with a mirror directly in front of you, the bathroom door to the left and the bedroom door to the right.
wierd.
My guess is my conjuring led to that "spirit door" or whatever they are called.
One day this just all dawned on me.

Shadow wolf1214
04-05-2009, 07:50
It is good to hear that your battle was over before anything really bad happened to you. Just next time before you do any spell work take as many precautions as possible to be as safe as possible. Just to quote something i say all the time:

"Wouldn't you rather be prepared and not need to be, then have the need to be prepared and not be?"

Rabbit
04-05-2009, 08:43
It is good to hear that your battle was over before anything really bad happened to you. Just next time before you do any spell work take as many precautions as possible to be as safe as possible. Just to quote something i say all the time:

"Wouldn't you rather be prepared and not need to be, then have the need to be prepared and not be?"

What is interesting about what you say Shadow, is that 99% of the time, I am prepared in all areas of my life. Perhaps overly prepared, if one can be. But looking back, I was so angry about my neighbor doing all those things to me I just wanted to bind him IMMEDIATELY.

I did eventually put sea salt around my property, purchased a bunch of tourmaline and carnelian crystals. Some went in the stream of my pond, some went around the property. The evil man next door settled down and the spirit eventually went away.

devangana
11-05-2009, 13:27
i have this bedroom at home where some entities or elements dwell, im not sure if this one is dark but its bothering my daughter. what i did is i constantly lit a sandalwood incense in the room to cleanse the area, sometimes light a candle and say my intentions and also use it as healing room where i do my distant (pranic healing), i always try to create positive energy in this area until i am now positive that its clear.

grella lou
20-05-2009, 10:57
Yes, mirrors are not a good idea to have in the house. That's actually one way evil can travel. Take down mirrors or if not possible, cover them up at least.

Basil is actually protective. Also, peppermint. There are some more, too but I do know about these off-hand.

Unfortunately, quite a bit of the conventional advice in books and on the internet is not good advice at all. It's probably recommended to seek a doctor in the out (non-physical reality) and ask for advice/help.

Luinbariel
01-06-2009, 13:36
I wish you luck, and I believe you. If you say it happened then, as far as I'm concerned, it happened. Either way you're asking for help, and so that's more than enough for me.

Most of the suggestions thus far have been what I would have said as well, so I don't have much to add. My apologies if I repeat what others have said; I skimmed.

I would definitely try erecting energy barriers as well; not only can these help at first but they can be useful in the long run as well. I use them all the time, like when I go to movies to keep all the excitement of others away (unless I want to skim a little off the top) or to otherwise protect myself when I feel I need it.

I generally just erect barriers of various colors to which I have assigned various meanings/purposes; it helps me to focus on what they are for and what I am doing.

As you have said, smudging is a good idea, and sage is always a favorite for that.

Otherwise, what I've done in the past, is looked into some protecting runes and carved the ones I felt would help my purpose onto a candle (any type will do, but I prefer to use candles of the color that corresponds to the rune in use) while thinking about what I specifically want them to do; then I light up the candles and let them burn until they are naturally finished.

I generally believe something similar has happened/is always happening to me, though it was not related to a binding.

LND
25-06-2009, 12:54
how did you call these forces accidentally? hope i don't do that

although i don't really do that stuff