Crystals and Herbs for seen and unseen "dark forces"

zannamarie

Rabbit said:
zannamarie, these are my thoughts too. I don't know who to call? GHostbusters
Actually, that does sound like the type of person to call. Maybe try calling your local metaphysical shop. They might know of someone who does that type of work.

Alta

One suggestion, and I do it so I know it works, is to perform the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram around you every night without fail before you go to sleep. It is not only a banishing ritual but it also 'calls' good forces.

chrisam-crystals

you need to call upon your own guides, angels and higher beings of light.

ask for them to protect you and your house, and to send this negative energy back to it's rightful place - do NOT state that you want it to go back to where it came from if it is YOU that created it.

what exactly was it that you did anyway?

a basic binding spell doesn't summon up dark forces as you put it.

jue xx

Milfoil

Though a UK business, Athanor will be able to help you if things get out of hand. If they can't do the job themselves, they will probably have connections with similar groups in your part of the world.

http://athanor.firedrake.org/

This is the firm that David Devereux works for (Author of the book The Real Ghostbuster, memoirs of an exorcist)

It sounds like you have either attracted a spirit or manifested a thought form. After protecting yourself you can, if you feel up to it, connect with this entity by using your power of thought, if its a spirit you will get an idea of why it is still here but a thought form may be way more difficult.

I am speaking as an informed novice here not as someone who has ever encountered this type of problem so please take care, understand what you are doing and seek help if you need to.

ravenest

Marion said:
One suggestion, and I do it so I know it works, is to perform the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram around you every night without fail before you go to sleep. It is not only a banishing ritual but it also 'calls' good forces.

Yep, that's what you need.

And a reminder to all beginers, this is supposed to be the first magical operation one practices.

It's like learning to ride a bike, are you going to learn how to stay upright on the bike first, or just zoom off down a steep hill?

poivre

I've heard that sea salt works.
Don't know if you could surround your house with
a circle made of salt???
Put a line across your doorways everyday, may work also???

Don't know, just an idea.
Good Luck,
ros
:)

chellemarie

Rabbit said:
I have also been waking up at 3 am, unable to go back asleep since I saw the thing. It is 3 now. This makes getting to work very hard.

A friend was experiencing some disturbances in a new house whose previous occupants had a lot of negative energy. I shivered when I read you're waking at 3am. When it was at its worst for my friends, 3:00am wake-up calls were the norm. I'm mostly posting to say I believe you. I'm going to pm you.

Rabbit

Thanks everyone.

chrisam-crystals said:
you need to call upon your own guides, angels and higher beings of light.

ask for them to protect you and your house, and to send this negative energy back to it's rightful place - do NOT state that you want it to go back to where it came from if it is YOU that created it.

what exactly was it that you did anyway?

a basic binding spell doesn't summon up dark forces as you put it.

jue xx

I don't know what I did, but since I tried the spell soooooo many unfortunate things have happed to me. I saw the thing, it almost looked like a pencil dot drawing, like a shadow but in definite figure form. I know that it twisted my ankle when I was sleeping because I was totally fine bfore and did not hurt myself. I know that it cause my kitten severe, deadly diahrrea, because th vet did every test on the book, and there was no apparent cause, blood tests, advanced fecal, etc.. I know that it stabbed me in the stomach, cuz that was when I woke up and I saw it. These are just a few samples of what I think it did.
I did not do a LBRP before the spell. I tried to bind my neighbor from hurting, me, my property and my pets. I am guessing my underlyng anger and hatred of him came back at me.

(See thread, What can I do to get out of this nightmare, http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=67018)

When I saged the house (a million times) I told the thing to go back where it came from, yikes. Then I told it to go to the light. See I don't know what I am doing.

Ros: I have bathed in sea salt. Have not put in our property.

Milfoil: I will check that out.

Breezes: I have pm'ed you.

Marion: I am so bad at this I am afraid to do a LBRP because I don't know what would happen.

I do not feel that hematite would be good for me. I have used it before and it just brought me way down.

Yesterday, I burned: sage, rose hips and a few other herbs that I felt would help. I did not sleep home. I went to a Stones show and staed in a hotel in AC. Sleep was still poor, coulda been the excitement from the show.

Rabbit

Milfoil said:
Though a UK business, Athanor will be able to help you if things get out of hand. If they can't do the job themselves, they will probably have connections with similar groups in your part of the world.

http://athanor.firedrake.org/

This is the firm that David Devereux works for (Author of the book The Real Ghostbuster, memoirs of an exorcist)

It sounds like you have either attracted a spirit or manifested a thought form. After protecting yourself you can, if you feel up to it, connect with this entity by using your power of thought, if its a spirit you will get an idea of why it is still here but a thought form may be way more difficult.

I am speaking as an informed novice here not as someone who has ever encountered this type of problem so please take care, understand what you are doing and seek help if you need to.

Milfoil, I believe you may be right, I have attacted a spirit. Somehow, maybe from the spell. I do not know. I will also try this.

I am tired. Going to try to nap.