Crystals and Herbs for seen and unseen "dark forces"

chrisam-crystals

rabbit, what you have done is inadvertantly created a thoughtform from your own anger towards this neighbour.

spellwork must NEVER be performed with a negative mind and you should have asked for someone else to do the spell for you, or just erected up a barrier between you and this person.

what you need to do now is to create another circle, call upon your guides/guardians and ask them to extinguish the thoughtform that you created by surrounding it with loving and positive energy.

admit to them that you weren't aware of what you were doing, and ask them humbly for their help.

surround yourself and your home with love whilst still in the circle, and also send out love to your neighbour.

being negative about them will not serve you well and will only make things worse.

and please please please don't do any more spells until you can control your emotions whilst in a circle, otherwise you will find yourself in trouble again.

jue xx

Rabbit

Fyi, Fmi

LOL, It has been two years since I had encountered the "thing".
Interestingly enough, the area where the "thing" appeared to me and entered my house (I'm guessing) is:
3 doorways and a mirror.
One must pass through a doorway and enter like an alcove with a mirror directly in front of you, the bathroom door to the left and the bedroom door to the right.
wierd.
My guess is my conjuring led to that "spirit door" or whatever they are called.
One day this just all dawned on me.

Shadow wolf1214

It is good to hear that your battle was over before anything really bad happened to you. Just next time before you do any spell work take as many precautions as possible to be as safe as possible. Just to quote something i say all the time:

"Wouldn't you rather be prepared and not need to be, then have the need to be prepared and not be?"

Rabbit

Shadow wolf1214 said:
It is good to hear that your battle was over before anything really bad happened to you. Just next time before you do any spell work take as many precautions as possible to be as safe as possible. Just to quote something i say all the time:

"Wouldn't you rather be prepared and not need to be, then have the need to be prepared and not be?"

What is interesting about what you say Shadow, is that 99% of the time, I am prepared in all areas of my life. Perhaps overly prepared, if one can be. But looking back, I was so angry about my neighbor doing all those things to me I just wanted to bind him IMMEDIATELY.

I did eventually put sea salt around my property, purchased a bunch of tourmaline and carnelian crystals. Some went in the stream of my pond, some went around the property. The evil man next door settled down and the spirit eventually went away.

devangana

i have this bedroom at home where some entities or elements dwell, im not sure if this one is dark but its bothering my daughter. what i did is i constantly lit a sandalwood incense in the room to cleanse the area, sometimes light a candle and say my intentions and also use it as healing room where i do my distant (pranic healing), i always try to create positive energy in this area until i am now positive that its clear.

grella lou

Yes, mirrors are not a good idea to have in the house. That's actually one way evil can travel. Take down mirrors or if not possible, cover them up at least.

Basil is actually protective. Also, peppermint. There are some more, too but I do know about these off-hand.

Unfortunately, quite a bit of the conventional advice in books and on the internet is not good advice at all. It's probably recommended to seek a doctor in the out (non-physical reality) and ask for advice/help.

Luinbariel

I wish you luck, and I believe you. If you say it happened then, as far as I'm concerned, it happened. Either way you're asking for help, and so that's more than enough for me.

Most of the suggestions thus far have been what I would have said as well, so I don't have much to add. My apologies if I repeat what others have said; I skimmed.

I would definitely try erecting energy barriers as well; not only can these help at first but they can be useful in the long run as well. I use them all the time, like when I go to movies to keep all the excitement of others away (unless I want to skim a little off the top) or to otherwise protect myself when I feel I need it.

I generally just erect barriers of various colors to which I have assigned various meanings/purposes; it helps me to focus on what they are for and what I am doing.

As you have said, smudging is a good idea, and sage is always a favorite for that.

Otherwise, what I've done in the past, is looked into some protecting runes and carved the ones I felt would help my purpose onto a candle (any type will do, but I prefer to use candles of the color that corresponds to the rune in use) while thinking about what I specifically want them to do; then I light up the candles and let them burn until they are naturally finished.

I generally believe something similar has happened/is always happening to me, though it was not related to a binding.

LND

how did you call these forces accidentally? hope i don't do that

although i don't really do that stuff