Secret Wishes

ndark68

[quote name="ndark68" post=4587820]Wow, this is eerily on point. Yes, it truly does resonate with me, I'll explain why:<br />
<br />
1) Bear-I have been the Mother Bear Since I Was 18 Months old, protecting my little brother in a chaotic childhood and this pattern has continued with my own children and friendships, strangers,etc.<br />
2) cross-people cannot tell where I come from because I am very stoic, "refined and matured personality"<br />
3)garden-escapism yes... I've been mama bear so long to everyone that I've developed a later life (40's)tendency to escape <br />
4)tree- this one had me a little confused... the best I can make of it is that things will be out of my control and to not lose my patience? I might need you to clarify that for me.<br />
5)path- this has always been clear I need to find my path. I've been so busy getting everyone else on their path that I need to sit down and listen and try to find my own way.<br />
<br />
Again thank you for taking the time and giving me this reading!![/QUOTE]<br />
<br />
Hi ndark,<br />
<br />
thank you for the feedback. We'll explain a bit further on the Tree. Both Bear and Tree are symbols of motherliness. The Bear roams through the woods, passing along under the trees. <br />
The Bear is a Tree which has become an animal, the Bear protects its cubs. The Tree is a habitat for different animals. A sacred Tree is a somewhat different mother than a Bear's mother. <br />
This means, there are different forces at work. This is not about protecting from danger, this deals with maturity. The Tree grants its inhabitants and its worshippers force of life which means a permanent supply of energy. A spiritual connection, which differs from the connection of the umbilical cord. Around the Tree, there is an ongoing process of living, dying, breeding - ongoing renewal. <br />
The Bear raises its cubs which will leave their mother sooner or later.<br />
The protecting streak of the Bear never ceases, for dangers never stop to exist. Each danger means a way, either by getting closer to it or by escaping from it. Either I bring something into security, or I need to attack.<br />
<br />
The Tree is rooted to the spot. The Tree does not walk away. Trees may not play dead. The Bear owns an aggression, the Tree does not have. Though Trees do indeed fight against each others: they fight about light, water, earth, and space. It can be pretty dark under a Tree, in the underwoods it can be eternally dark. The sun does not ever make it down there. <br />
<br />
The aggression of the Bear may be used in order to protect, to secure, and also to attack. The Path the Bear needs to go leads along and goes past danger. The Bear does not seek danger, it avoids conflicts and encounters. <br />
<br />
Being a pathfinder means having a talent to avoid dangers. This way, one may avoid dangers by not creating them. The pathfinder in the sense we've described in your reading, puts itself into danger by leaving the well-known and safe Garden. The Path leads into the world. <br />
The Bear takes unknown paths, it is capable to protect itself from dangers because of its instincts. <br />
<br />
The Garden does not approve of the Bear's nature, so the Garden does not let the Bear in. But the Tree confirms the Bear's character as an animal of the forest. The Tree blocks the Bear's way and does not allow the Bear to leave the woods.<br />
<i>The woods are the natural habitat of the Bear</i>, says the Tree. But the Paths are not within the forest, they lead along outside the forest.<br />
<br />
The Paths fulfill the wish by finding your own way. The wish is the Bear. Each Bear walks on its own way by correlating with itself. As a mother Bear, all ways are averting danger. But now, you no longer wish to be Mama Bear. You don't want to walk ways in order to protect others, but taking the Path which helps you to further develop your unique character.<br />
<br />
Creativity is a kind of courage. You already have the courage to protect others. But you may also use this courage risking to get to know yourself better. To have it your way... <br />
<br />
--------------<br />
<br />
Connecting Tree and Bear as opposites was a difficult task, hence your feedback has been very important for us to further understand the meaning. <br />
We hope, this time we've explained it better.

Yes, you have explained it better. It sounds like they need to align the opposites inside of me. My instinctual drive needs to be tempered so I can better find my path. I have the talent to avoid danger so I should trust my instincts and walk the path that others do not.

zhadee

Hello Zhadee

How are you?

I think this reading will be of great help to me, as I am trying to work out what I really want for a few weeks now.

I would love one of these if you have a space.

thanks xx

The entire reading is the path to the final phrase: your secret wish is...
A swinging from pro and con and back again, hence the last phrase is point-blank. The outcome does not present you with a certain desire or image, but the wish is the desire's and image's source.
We use the Dondorf's Lenormand for our readings.

1. Your secret wish - Anchor.
2. I heart it - Moon.
3. I dislike it - Man.
4. restraint - Woman.
5. fulfillment - Sun.

The Anchor is your secret wish.
The Anchor refers to either 'dropping' or 'pulling'. Both relate to movements, either one that has ended because the Anchor is a root, which offers stability. Or a movement is initiated, a travel may start, one leaves something behind.
If we pull the anchor, we part from the safe moorings and set off in an adventure that may the beginning of a hero's journey.

The Moon is how you like your wish. The Moon is a night walker. Moon is Yin.
Moon is lord or lady of the rain, water as a whole, the waves, the tides, and the seasons. The Moon circles in bound rotation around the earth, the Moon is anchored to the earth. They both do not lose eachother. The Moon is a constant companion. The Moon is bound to the earth, it affects the water as a whole on earth: the tides.
The Moon likes the Anchor. The Moon is 'earthed', as if it owns an anchor. This is the emotional life with its ups and downs, lunatic movements. Not movements in the real world. The Anchor reaches deep down and holds on tight. Both Moon and Anchor have an unbreakable connection: the Moon holds on fast to the earth, the Anchor holds on fast to the ship.
Deep emotions, as deep as the waters: down to the bottom of the sea.
In the wildest tempest, one does not go lunatic, because there always is this unbreakable connection. The emotional uproar happens around this bonding, it is a moving life. Not torn apart, not lost.

The Man is how you dislike your wish. Generally, the Man is a symbol for logic and mind. The Man dominates the will, not the emotions. The Man impregnates actively. He is not passive like the Moon. The Man contradicts with the feminine aspects of emotions, he want to dominate them as well. The Man negates the Anchor. The Man neither wants to cast the Anchor, nor does he intend to pull it. The Man wants to be free from the earth. The Man is Yang, Fire and Air: air because he thinks, fire because he changes and destroys. He impregnates like the Sun. The Man is a creator. He destroys ties that bind in order to create a new compound.
The Anchor is a hindrance.
Man thinks: the Sun is not bound to the earth, instead the earth circles around the Sun. The Moon circles around the earth, and therefore, the Moon is of little meaning.

The Lady is the restraint. Outside factors beyond your control. The Lady is Yin, Water and Earth. The Lady is the Lady of the house, like the Man is the master of the house. The Lady runs a household. The Lady is against the Anchor, she neither intends to cast nor to pull the Anchor. The Lady does not allow bonding, one may not become her companion. The Lady orders others around.
The Lady is emotional and receptive, but she does not admit the Anchor. Anchoring with the Lady was as much as impregnating her. It is not about a pregnancy, it is about ideas.
The Man is against the Anchor because he does not wish to fertilise. The Man wants to create, but not a human being.
Moon is father and mother, the Moon is inspired and inspires. The Lady does not wish to be inspired with new ideas. There are already enough things on her plate. The Lady says: I call this lunatic fudge!

The Sun fulfills the wish
Sun and sky symbolise activity and intellectual independence. The sign of the Sun is a circle with a dot in the center: the circle corresponds with the extension, the Absolute, the point relates to the center of the inexhaustible creative source.

Astrologically, the Sun represents the integral and creative center of the individual; consciousness, will, capacity, self-expression, free, vital selfhood, spontaneity.
The 'lunatic' feelings, the inspiration of the Moon, which wants to create and be light itself. The Moon does not wish to reflect, but it will shine by its own means. Because daylight allows distinction, the Sun is also the symbol of the objectifying consciousness and autonomous self.

The Sun fulfills the Anchor not by making the night into day, not by illuminating the night and the dark waters. The Sun brings it to light.
The Sun is the center of our solar system, the Sun does not move. The Sun is an Anchor. All planets are bond to the Sun, they travel around the Sun.

Your secret wish is following the Sun. The Sun is your inner truth, wisdom, and conciousness. The Sun generates movement. The Anchor is linked to the Sun, so the solar barque may swim safely on the oceans of the Moon without getting lost. The solar barque is not torn away from
the emotional tide. If the barque was lost, the lights would go out.
The solar barque is an image of yourself which anchors in the Sun.

The Anchor is a Sun. Your self is both Anchor and Sun. Your secret wish is to find rest at the cores of ones being.

Hope this resonates with you!

Sirena84

A swinging from pro and con and back again, hence the last phrase is point-blank. The outcome does not present you with a certain desire or image, but the wish is the desire's and image's source.

1. Your secret wish - Anchor.
2. I heart it - Moon.
3. I dislike it - Man.
4. restraint - Woman.
5. fulfillment - Sun.

Hello Zhadee

sorry for a slight delay in my feedback. This reading has struck me quite deeply (in a good way).. its an amazing reading and I wanted to write mt feedback after I thought about it a little first to give this the feedback it deserves :)

The Anchor is your secret wish.
The Anchor refers to either 'dropping' or 'pulling'. Both relate to movements, either one that has ended because the Anchor is a root, which offers stability. Or a movement is initiated, a travel may start, one leaves something behind.
If we pull the anchor, we part from the safe moorings and set off in an adventure that may the beginning of a hero's journey.

Its quite interesting that Anchor has come up as my secret wish. The idea of settling down and moving onto the next adventure.. Only if I could do them both at the same time??

I have traveled a lot in my life. I am 31 and have seen 23 countries. I have lived in Europe, Africa, Asia, and traveled south america. Some I went for work and some for just back packing adventures. Right now I live away from my home country. I came to Gran Canaria for a 2 year teaching contract , over 3 years ago and still here. I met the my boyfriend last year - love of my life really (you did a reading on him when we first started and you were really right about him)...

The idea of Anchoring here with him is amazing. Have some stability in my life that I have never had. My parents divorced when I was 5, and my mother traveled a lot too, and I never had a permanent base when I was with her and sometimes I was away from her etc.. so the idea of Anchoring down, starting a family of my own , something that I have never had in my life seems all so amazing, so romantic. And with my man I feel that all this can be true..

BUT, there is a part of me that wants to keep moving. I yearn to see more places. I still want to see the himalayas and explore more parts of Africa, go to India and go far north and see the northern lights.

Conflicts and conundrums!!

The Moon is how you like your wish. The Moon is a night walker. Moon is Yin.
Moon is lord or lady of the rain, water as a whole, the waves, the tides, and the seasons. The Moon circles in bound rotation around the earth, the Moon is anchored to the earth. They both do not lose eachother. The Moon is a constant companion. The Moon is bound to the earth, it affects the water as a whole on earth: the tides.
The Moon likes the Anchor. The Moon is 'earthed', as if it owns an anchor. This is the emotional life with its ups and downs, lunatic movements. Not movements in the real world. The Anchor reaches deep down and holds on tight. Both Moon and Anchor have an unbreakable connection: the Moon holds on fast to the earth, the Anchor holds on fast to the ship.
Deep emotions, as deep as the waters: down to the bottom of the sea.
In the wildest tempest, one does not go lunatic, because there always is this unbreakable connection. The emotional uproar happens around this bonding, it is a moving life. Not torn apart, not lost.

like the moon to not lose connection with my found roots but still keep moving.. I relate to this a lot. But I also relate to the deep emotions

The Man is how you dislike your wish. Generally, the Man is a symbol for logic and mind. The Man dominates the will, not the emotions. The Man impregnates actively. He is not passive like the Moon. The Man contradicts with the feminine aspects of emotions, he want to dominate them as well. The Man negates the Anchor. The Man neither wants to cast the Anchor, nor does he intend to pull it. The Man wants to be free from the earth. The Man is Yang, Fire and Air: air because he thinks, fire because he changes and destroys. He impregnates like the Sun. The Man is a creator. He destroys ties that bind in order to create a new compound.
The Anchor is a hindrance.
Man thinks: the Sun is not bound to the earth, instead the earth circles around the Sun. The Moon circles around the earth, and therefore, the Moon is of little meaning.

Logic and mind plays a strong part in my decision makings these days. When it comes to work anyway. I think this is me in my 30s. I am 31, and still working hard to build a financial life , don't have much money, still have not decided where I want to live and I feel that its time I get these sorted before I can achieve anything else. My work life is based in logic. My university degree was logically chosen. I did Engineering instead of Marine Biology because I thought of my career. But then after uni I went through a wild phase of daring and going fore things, traveling, changing career to become a maths teacher and I can now teach all the way up to uni level. I was impulsive and I went for things. But now I seem to be thinking too much about my options. I have a very logical side but it never disabled me from dreaming. But right now there is too much logic. Afraid to make mistakes.

The Lady is the restraint. Outside factors beyond your control. The Lady is Yin, Water and Earth. The Lady is the Lady of the house, like the Man is the master of the house. The Lady runs a household. The Lady is against the Anchor, she neither intends to cast nor to pull the Anchor. The Lady does not allow bonding, one may not become her companion. The Lady orders others around.
The Lady is emotional and receptive, but she does not admit the Anchor. Anchoring with the Lady was as much as impregnating her. It is not about a pregnancy, it is about ideas.
The Man is against the Anchor because he does not wish to fertilise. The Man wants to create, but not a human being.
Moon is father and mother, the Moon is inspired and inspires. The Lady does not wish to be inspired with new ideas. There are already enough things on her plate. The Lady says: I call this lunatic fudge!

I feel that this is me now. I need be more inspired. I used to write a lot (songs) and play my guitar and did more creative things, for the past year I have not so much.
Also in terms of future and career and ways to earn a living, I want a change but nothing is deeply inspiring me right now. I am bored of private classes of maths and don't want to get back to school. I left teaching schools two years ago to start my own business of tutoring and eventually be able to open my engineering workshop activity center for teenagers. But after 2 years I don't seem to make enough money to be able to get my vision a good go. My boy comes up with ideas so we can make money in some fun ways, but the lady is not impressed.. the lady has her plate and her mind full with solving too many problems right now.

The Sun fulfills the wish
Sun and sky symbolise activity and intellectual independence. The sign of the Sun is a circle with a dot in the center: the circle corresponds with the extension, the Absolute, the point relates to the center of the inexhaustible creative source.

Astrologically, the Sun represents the integral and creative center of the individual; consciousness, will, capacity, self-expression, free, vital selfhood, spontaneity.
The 'lunatic' feelings, the inspiration of the Moon, which wants to create and be light itself. The Moon does not wish to reflect, but it will shine by its own means. Because daylight allows distinction, the Sun is also the symbol of the objectifying consciousness and autonomous self.

The Sun fulfills the Anchor not by making the night into day, not by illuminating the night and the dark waters. The Sun brings it to light.
The Sun is the center of our solar system, the Sun does not move. The Sun is an Anchor. All planets are bond to the Sun, they travel around the Sun.

I feel that this so so true. The way to fulfill my wish I need to take the bull with the horns. Be light on my feet but be directive. Eliminate negativity based on dark past experiences and realise my worth. To see all things possible and dream. And most of all be honest with myself and stop hiding away. I feel this is the message for me.

Your secret wish is following the Sun. The Sun is your inner truth, wisdom, and conciousness. The Sun generates movement. The Anchor is linked to the Sun, so the solar barque may swim safely on the oceans of the Moon without getting lost. The solar barque is not torn away from
the emotional tide. If the barque was lost, the lights would go out.
The solar barque is an image of yourself which anchors in the Sun.

The Anchor is a Sun. Your self is both Anchor and Sun. Your secret wish is to find rest at the cores of ones being.

This last sentences is the one that hit home the most. You hit the nail. To find rest in the cores being. To find rest from all childhood traumas and rest from all the insecurities and rest from the dark clouds that appear out of nowhere some days and all my fears.

In a very literal way , Could the sun represent where I live? could my secret wish be to just live a simple life in the sun and put my anchor and grow my roots here?

I live in Gran Canaria now(where sun shines most of the time). A tiny Island surrounded by the sea. I see the ocean from all directions. I am a surfer. I love the waves and the power of the ocean and I have a strong connection with the sea. I feel at home in the ocean. I feel happy, free of my fears and anxieties. I love my surfboard and I love surfing :)

My boy is from here and he likes me to stay here with him and we start a life together, and if things go good we raise a family together and spend the mornings in the farm, looking after the avocado and banana and orange trees and grow vegetables. We have four chickens for eggs now and he eventually wants us to buy goats for cheese and in the afternoons we go to the studio (work apartment) when he works on Architecture projects and I do my workshops with teenagers in my side of the studio. He believes in me and thinks that I have enough skills and what it takes to make my vision a reality
I think this could be possible if I manage to wash my dark clouds permanently..

This was an amazing reading Zhadee. so many levels and so many layers. I think I will have to re-read this a few more times. Because every time I read it, another layer presents itself.

You are so gifted and such amazing intuition.

thank you for this reading

I would love to return the favor , so if you have a question I would love to read for you..

much love and blessings :) xx

zhadee

Hello Zhadee

My boy is from here and he likes me to stay here with him and we start a life together, and if things go good we raise a family together and spend the mornings in the farm, looking after the avocado and banana and orange trees and grow vegetables. We have four chickens for eggs now and he eventually wants us to buy goats for cheese and in the afternoons we go to the studio (work apartment) when he works on Architecture projects and I do my workshops with teenagers in my side of the studio. He believes in me and thinks that I have enough skills and what it takes to make my vision a reality
I think this could be possible if I manage to wash my dark clouds permanently..

hi Sirena,

we wish to reply: we like you!
Then we thought, where you love you may stay as long as the love lasts.
And when we think a bit more about you, then following the Sun means just this: the Sun is love. Your self, the Sun and the Anchor is love. Being in love means, you are yourself.
But we also get the feeling, you might feel that time is running out for you. That somewhere a small clock is ticking. Like you watch an hourglass, and the love was the trickling sand.
You don't want to lose time, so sometimes you may go before the time is really up. And only the doubts you nurture in your heart, whether the time is up, turns your love into the trickling sand. Hence the Sun will set.

How do you keep your Sun shining brightly? You keep following it whereever it goes. Which is by sheer chance your secret wish...

zhadee

Hi Zhadee!

How are you doing?
So nice to see you again. :)

Can I sit?

I'll behave and wait for my turn. :D

Thank you so much!

1. Your secret wish - Stork .
2. I heart it - Key.
3. I dislike it - Path.
4. restraint - Sun.
5. fulfillment - Dog.

Your secret wish is symbolised by the Stork. The Stork is an bird of passage. The Stork is a bringer. Whatever the Stork carries is not too heavy for it to deliver. On the wing, out of the blue, you are blindsided.
The Stork deals with fertility, with live itself. The Stork brings new life. Either a child or change. At any rate, the Stork brings spring, light and the sun. The winter end, the sun gains greater strength.
Conversely, when the summer is over, the Stork does not take away what it brought in the first place.
The Stork has to follow the sun.
The gift the Stork brought, remains. It is not an item of loan. It becomes yours. You do not owe the Stork a reward, not even a 'thank you'.
The presentee is not bound to the Stork, they did not sign a contract.

The Key shows how you like your wish. A Key needs a lock, a lock can be opened and closed. The Key refers to what the Stork is bringing. The Key expects the Stork's arrival. The Key is receptive: it receives the gift from the Stork. The Key likes the Stork because the Stork carries something that the Key may open or lock. We prefer the idea of 'open', for the Stork most probably will bring something that is locked, not something opened which the Key needs to lock.
The Key affiliates with the gift.

The Path shows how you dislike your wish
. The Path leads to the open. The open is what is already open. In the distantness, you may get lost. The Path have no destination. They peter out and come to nothing. They lead to anywhere and nowhere. The card shows empty ways, nobody is walking along. There is loneliness on solitary ways, which do not connect.
The Path does not like the Stork, for they will never meet. When walking the Path, you keep your eyes on the ground. You do not expect something from the sky.
From the Path's perspective, the Stork is a figment of your fantasy.

The Sun is the restraint. Outside factors beyond your control. Platon says: The Sun is an image of the good. The Sun gives light and warmth. The warmth is life.
The word 'good' derives from indogermanic root *ghedh-*, meaning to clutch, solidly joined, to trim. 'Good' means: "fitting into [a human society, a construction]. 'Good' means thus "usable, apt; favourable; able, honest, brave, active."
This is the Sun that changes the Stork to the contrary. The gift of the Stork does not figure. From the Sun's perspective, the gift negates all of the above. Wrong time, poor timing, does not suit the plans.
In this position, the Sun represents the world. The Sun is the good thing, and the good thing puts the Stork in the wrong: you have no right, you have no permission. Like the Stork acted against its instincts: coming in the midst of autumn, and leaves before spring.
The Sun says: there is no benefit.

The Dog fulfills the wish
. The Dog is a friend of man. The Dog is loyal, it follows its master into the netherworld. The Dog takes the bullet. The Dog protects and watches the belongings. The Dog takes up on the trail and follows it, the Dog does not get lost on the Path. The Dog has no will of its own, the Dog is hierarchical. A weak owner has a dangerous Dog for the Dog is out of control.

The Stork does not follow your command, you may not order the gift in the cosmic store. The Stork comes on its own account, while the Dog follows your command. The Dog is receptive like the Key. The Dog is modest, the Dog has the good qualities: it is brave, honest, usable, apt. The Dog fits in. The Dog is modest. It does not look the gift horse in the mouth. The Dog takes what it gets. The Dog is contented.

Contentment fulfills the wish. Contentment is happiness.

Your secret wish is: firstly, the Stork is not a future. The gift does not come, for it has already been given. The gift is your gift. Your cradle talent which you received from the good. You were brought by the Stork.

Your secret wish is: contentment with the gift that you are.

Sirena84

hi Sirena,

we wish to reply: we like you!
Then we thought, where you love you may stay as long as the love lasts.
And when we think a bit more about you, then following the Sun means just this: the Sun is love. Your self, the Sun and the Anchor is love. Being in love means, you are yourself.
But we also get the feeling, you might feel that time is running out for you. That somewhere a small clock is ticking. Like you watch an hourglass, and the love was the trickling sand.
You don't want to lose time, so sometimes you may go before the time is really up. And only the doubts you nurture in your heart, whether the time is up, turns your love into the trickling sand. Hence the Sun will set.

How do you keep your Sun shining brightly? You keep following it whereever it goes. Which is by sheer chance your secret wish...

Hello Zhadee :)

Thank you for adding more information here.

I think you might have got my secret wish down here. I think the motive for many things , the source of many things that I want and do is love.

And yes, sometimes I bolted and left because I felt that wherever I was or whatever I was doing at the time was not fulfilling that. And yes I am myself , when in love.

And I can see that now clearly. almost all things I do, stems from my secret wish to keep the love shinning brightly in my life and every doubt and negativity that hovers usually stems from seeing the love like trickling sand in an hour glass.. and this is how I move and go before seeing things through completely. or even leave things as unfinished.

This has given me sooo much to think about. I have got in touch with layers within that I guess I have been avoiding.

Thank you so much and big hugs to you Zhadee :) xx

zhadee

hi zhadee! good to see you again:)
can i sit for a reading please?
thank you~

1. Your secret wish - Book.
2. I heart it - Heart.
3. I dislike it - Bear.
4. restraint - Stork.
5. fulfillment - Ring.

Your secret wish is symbolised by the Book. A Book is a Book is a Book. I like to read Books, all Books have to tell something. All Books have a
reason to be.

The Heart shows how you like your wish. The Heart beats for the Book. The Heart is passionate about the Book. The Heart longs to find something inside the Book, and it wishes to see it fulfilled in and through the Book. The Heart listens to what the Book has to say. The Heart is filled by the Book. There is a
traditional german song which goes like this
'No fire, no coal
can burn so hot
than secret love
of which nobody knows nothing.

Set thou me a mirror
into my heart,
so thou can see,
how faithfully it remains.'
The Heart mirrors in the Book, the Heart looks at itself in the Book. That is to say, Book and Heart are Heart and Soul. Soul is words and thoughts, voice and self. The Heart is nothing but emotion and feeling.
Here, it depicts love.

The Bear is how you dislike your wish. The Bear signifies nature's motherliness. The Bear has motherly feelings, protective and dry nursed. The Bear is not interested in finding a romantic interest. The Book is not a teaser, it is rather boring. The Bear has no time to read.
The Bear has far more important matters on its mind.

The Stork is the restraint
. Outside factors beyond your control. The Stork is a bringer. The Stork cannot make good use of the Book. If the Stork gets nothing from it, there is nothing to get from it the Stork could deliver.
The Book is not the well from which the Stork gets the souls of the dead which become the new babies the Stork delivers so aptly. The Book is not the breath of life, which the Stork also likes to bring.
The Book does not live, the Book does not breathe. If the Book was a calender, it shows the rotation of the seasons. Then the Heart says: the Book is springtime. The Bear says: it is time to switch into hibernate mode. The Stork is standing on one leg, saying: it is a lovely summer day, and for dinner there'll be frog.

The Ring fulfills the wish. The Ring is a cycle. It is a symbol for eternity. The Ring stands for coiling, and circling. The struggle for victory, life and breath. In many languages, like norwegian, swedish, german, dutch, hungarian and turkish the Ring is called ring. It derives from the word 'rung', which has nothing to do with the closing of a circle. But all stakes are round, and when you cut a tree, there you'll see the rings: round discs. Initially, the old germanic word ring described a circle. When you cut out a disk, the remaining outline is a Ring.
King Arthur was sitting at a round table, which symbolises a ring-shaped assembly of the court. Another word is 'thing' (assembly).
In English the term is attested from 685 to 686 in the older meaning "assembly"; later it referred to a being, entity or matter (sometime before 899), and then also an act, deed, or event (from about 1000). The early sense of "meeting, assembly" did not survive the shift to Middle English [wiki].

The Ring is a thing.
The thing was held in a stretch of time. People inside the Ring face eachother and the matter, witnesses and accused are inside the Ring. They struggle for truth. Without truth, there cannot be a just verdict.

Churchil said: If the present tries to sit in judgement on the past it will lose the future. The Ring sits in judgement on the Book. The Book deals with the relation of past, present, and future - this is time itself. The Ring is the time, the Book is the relation of times, which is the truth. The Book is not about justice.
The Ring fulfills the Book for the Ring combines all the different times to one time. Justice finds in favour of each time. The winter is not must justified than summer, the past is not more or less time than the future is time.
Justice says: For everything there is a season. This is the verdict, and the truth is outspoken. The Ring fulfills the truth by proving each time right.

Your secret wish is to be continuously in the present.
The acquittal puts into presence. The presence is inculpable. The free, the just, and the veritable are inhabitants of the presence.
The present one agrees with all times. Presence is the midst of time.
There is but one truth which is the instant. The best advice is the instant's advice. The Book is this instant advice. Reading the Book means: having a thought. This thought is your awareness of the presence. Being in present is presence.

Your secret wish is being present in the presence.

EDTA: in your reading, we have found winter, spring, summer, eternity, and presence. We did not discuss autumn, future and past. Eternity maybe contains the future and the past. But autumn is not present.
Autumn is the season where things are ready to be picked.
The autumn is the time for fruits and the best time to harvest. In autumn, everything is ripe. The autumn is now, the time is now. Carpe Diem.

pumpkins

Feedback

1. Your secret wish - Book.
2. I heart it - Heart.
3. I dislike it - Bear.
4. restraint - Stork.
5. fulfillment - Ring.

Your secret wish is symbolised by the Book. A Book is a Book is a Book. I like to read Books, all Books have to tell something. All Books have a
reason to be.

The Heart shows how you like your wish. The Heart beats for the Book. The Heart is passionate about the Book. The Heart longs to find something inside the Book, and it wishes to see it fulfilled in and through the Book. The Heart listens to what the Book has to say. The Heart is filled by the Book. There is a
traditional german song which goes like this
'No fire, no coal
can burn so hot
than secret love
of which nobody knows nothing.

Set thou me a mirror
into my heart,
so thou can see,
how faithfully it remains.'
The Heart mirrors in the Book, the Heart looks at itself in the Book. That is to say, Book and Heart are Heart and Soul. Soul is words and thoughts, voice and self. The Heart is nothing but emotion and feeling.
Here, it depicts love.

The Bear is how you dislike your wish. The Bear signifies nature's motherliness. The Bear has motherly feelings, protective and dry nursed. The Bear is not interested in finding a romantic interest. The Book is not a teaser, it is rather boring. The Bear has no time to read.
The Bear has far more important matters on its mind.

The Stork is the restraint
. Outside factors beyond your control. The Stork is a bringer. The Stork cannot make good use of the Book. If the Stork gets nothing from it, there is nothing to get from it the Stork could deliver.
The Book is not the well from which the Stork gets the souls of the dead which become the new babies the Stork delivers so aptly. The Book is not the breath of life, which the Stork also likes to bring.
The Book does not live, the Book does not breathe. If the Book was a calender, it shows the rotation of the seasons. Then the Heart says: the Book is springtime. The Bear says: it is time to switch into hibernate mode. The Stork is standing on one leg, saying: it is a lovely summer day, and for dinner there'll be frog.

The Ring fulfills the wish. The Ring is a cycle. It is a symbol for eternity. The Ring stands for coiling, and circling. The struggle for victory, life and breath. In many languages, like norwegian, swedish, german, dutch, hungarian and turkish the Ring is called ring. It derives from the word 'rung', which has nothing to do with the closing of a circle. But all stakes are round, and when you cut a tree, there you'll see the rings: round discs. Initially, the old germanic word ring described a circle. When you cut out a disk, the remaining outline is a Ring.
King Arthur was sitting at a round table, which symbolises a ring-shaped assembly of the court. Another word is 'thing' (assembly).
In English the term is attested from 685 to 686 in the older meaning "assembly"; later it referred to a being, entity or matter (sometime before 899), and then also an act, deed, or event (from about 1000). The early sense of "meeting, assembly" did not survive the shift to Middle English [wiki].

The Ring is a thing.
The thing was held in a stretch of time. People inside the Ring face eachother and the matter, witnesses and accused are inside the Ring. They struggle for truth. Without truth, there cannot be a just verdict.

Churchil said: If the present tries to sit in judgement on the past it will lose the future. The Ring sits in judgement on the Book. The Book deals with the relation of past, present, and future - this is time itself. The Ring is the time, the Book is the relation of times, which is the truth. The Book is not about justice.
The Ring fulfills the Book for the Ring combines all the different times to one time. Justice finds in favour of each time. The winter is not must justified than summer, the past is not more or less time than the future is time.
Justice says: For everything there is a season. This is the verdict, and the truth is outspoken. The Ring fulfills the truth by proving each time right.

Your secret wish is to be continuously in the present.
The acquittal puts into presence. The presence is inculpable. The free, the just, and the veritable are inhabitants of the presence.
The present one agrees with all times. Presence is the midst of time.
There is but one truth which is the instant. The best advice is the instant's advice. The Book is this instant advice. Reading the Book means: having a thought. This thought is your awareness of the presence. Being in present is presence.

Your secret wish is being present in the presence.

EDTA: in your reading, we have found winter, spring, summer, eternity, and presence. We did not discuss autumn, future and past. Eternity maybe contains the future and the past. But autumn is not present.
Autumn is the season where things are ready to be picked.
The autumn is the time for fruits and the best time to harvest. In autumn, everything is ripe. The autumn is now, the time is now. Carpe Diem.

Hey Zhadee~
Thank you very much for the reading!

I have this Lenormand and I love the imagery. The book card has an image of an ornate book on it and every time I look at it I think of “secret” in my mind. So in this reading I would take this book as “secret”.
So my secret wish is a “Secret” is how I get it. Now what that secret could be is questionable!
Do you associate “book” here with literal "study/learning” or just a “Secret”?
How did you deduce my secret wish to be in the present from “book”? I would be very interested in knowing how did you get there:)

Next comes heart. There is a big heart depicted in the card together with a man who is wide eyed looking at you with no expression on his face. He is holding the sword with one hand and the other hand rests on it. It makes me feel that he is holding the sword just for the sake of it. He seems so unwilling to use it. I mean look at the way he is resting his hand on the sword. It’s like he is trying to tell you “Look I know you are there “my secret” and you don’t have to be afraid of me as I am not trained in using this sword. It is just for show,” as you have mentioned that the heart knows what the book has to say. So the heart knows the book. The book is in the heart and the heart loves it…interesting!

Then comes the lovely bear! My least favorite card from this deck. First of all I dislike everything which is dry. Even though there is motherly nurturance, I feel that compassion itself is capable enough to nurture the soul/idea/motive. Why it has to be dry/unmoving/forceful to nurture? No matter what it is I would hate to see bear anywhere in the reading because dryness and inability to relate “irritates” me for some reason. So even if I am unaware of the “secret” wish I would dislike to see bear anywhere near it lol!!!

Then comes stork. Stork is movement to me. So it means movement keeps everything here in check, balanced? Perfect! I hate bear because he is stationary. And I love stork because he keeps things in motion, even if on one leg he is so sure of what he is doing and keeping itself in balance at the same time. How does it relate to my reading? Movement keeps everything going perfectly or at least in check (if not perfectly).

Ring seems to be pointing at “in harmony with other”.

I am very sorry Zhadee if you find me overanalyzing it. So my understanding of this reading is that the secret wish is a “secret” and bear will not work in it’s favor, stork will keep things rolling and ring will give it meaning since it’s sitting in place of fulfillment. Please correct me if I am wrong!

I loved it how you tried to bring out meanings of these cards in such fashion. No matter how hard I try I cannot bring connotations into the reading as my mind gets shut to outer help. I have to create something myself to express what I want to say and trust me it is very very frustrating at times. I hardly remember what I read and I don't remember what famous authors have mentioned in their writings. I am more of a visual person and feel handicapped when it comes to words:)