Secret Wishes

zhadee

Can I sit if you are accepting more sitters?
Thank you

hi zhadee! good to see you again:)
can i sit for a reading please?
thank you~

Hi Zhadee!

How are you doing?
So nice to see you again. :)

Can I sit?

I'll behave and wait for my turn. :D

Thank you so much!

hi there, I think we've met before :joke:

Thank you all for asking, and you'll all get your reading, but please be veeery patient about it.
I'll send a pm when your reading is done.

Sirena84

Hello Zhadee

I have just noticed that my name is not on your list.. I am after ndark68 I think. Just in case you have forgotten me.

Many thanks again :) xx

p.s if you want a reading in return as well as a feedback, I will be happy to do that too.. :)

zhadee

Hello Zhadee

I have just noticed that my name is not on your list.. I am after ndark68 I think. Just in case you have forgotten me.

Many thanks again :) xx

p.s if you want a reading in return as well as a feedback, I will be happy to do that too.. :)

hi sirena,

thanks for the heads up, this thread is getting a tad bit confusing. :party:
Your name has been added to the list.
And thank you very much for the offer of reading for me. I'll get back to you!

Sirena84

hi sirena,

thanks for the heads up, this thread is getting a tad bit confusing. :party:
Your name has been added to the list.
And thank you very much for the offer of reading for me. I'll get back to you!

thanks Zhadee :)

The thread is getting rather large indeed and too many names to keep up with..

If you still would like to take up on a reading a from me, pop your question and I'll do it tomorrow.. I have a quite sunday morning tomorrow and could do it while drinking tea :) xxx

zhadee

Hi Zhadee,

Have just noticed this thread, would love to have reading for my secret wish if your still doing them, thanks.

The entire reading is the path to the final phrase: your secret wish is...
A swinging from pro and con and back again, hence the last phrase is point-blank. The outcome does not present you with a certain desire or image, but the wish is the desire's and image's source.
We use the Dondorf's Lenormand for our readings.

1. Your secret wish - Scythe.
2. I heart it - Mice.
3. I dislike it - Path.
4. restraint - Sun.
5. fulfillment - Mice

The Scythe symbolises your secret wish. The Scythe offers two possibilities: it offers a cut, a break from something or the harvest of what you sowed.

The Mice show how you like your wish
Mice signify unpleasant situations one prefers to ignore and neglect. The sitution is not recognised as problem. If there is no problem, hence one does not need to find a solution. The Mice also denote gluttony and theft.
The Mice like the Scythe because the Scythe is as quickly cutting as the Mice feed on corn. The Mice also say: harvest as quick as you can, we will see to that fruits you reap! The harvest is as much as a theft.
Wielding the Scythe is a privation because it takes away and finishes a process. The cut ends a period of time.
The Mice sap on the strength. The situation one ignores, wears out. Ignoring takes its toll. The Scythe is only taking, the Mice like the Scythe because they profit on its work. The Scythe saves them from starvation. The Mice make good profit on the harvest.
The Mice say: let the Scythe rest until the right moment arrives, until the situation is ready. This way, the Mice prolong the situation.
They procrastinate on this issue. Time's not up. The Mice fear, they could end up with nothing. The problem keeps getting ignored and negleted.

The Path shows how you dislike your wish
In dreams, the Path symbolises the feelings in terms of a relationship or situation. The situation is dead-end, there is no way out. The Path does not like the Scythe because the Scythe opens no ways. It cuts away. The Scythe deals with the past, when it harvests the fruits. The only way the Scythe knows is cutting a period. To stop walking that way, ending the way.
The Path wants to go on, but the Scythe blocks off. One cannot go on with the Scythe. The Path prolongs the situation by its means. The Path may extend the gridlock. One may not move forwards nor backwards. The Path does not allow to leave it. The Path must be trodden.

The Sun is the restraint. Outside factors beyond your control. The Sun makes the situation visible. The Sun does not help to conceal the situation and keep it secret. The Sun says: the time is now. The situation needs to be clarified. It has to go on, harvesting is necessary to make it turn out well. One needs to think about the future. Carpe Diem.
"Today begins the first day of the rest of your life."

The Dog fullfills your wish.
On the spiritual level, the Dog is a leader on the path to the netherworld in order to find understanding for ourselves. The Dog symbolises the aspects of life that require emotional protection, or self-defense. As an 'anxiety animal' in the dream, the Dog defines one's own bad conscience concerning to what one dares to do in secret.
The Dog can bite, the Scythe can cut. Both are expressions of seperation. The Dog bites not to seperate, but to protect and defend. The Dog seperates friend and foe, known and unknown.
The Dog offers protection, it defends its master. The Scythe symbolises an adjustment. The unadjusted situation is a mess, which is unsafe. The Dog provides a safety by leading the way to self-awareness.

Self-awareness makes a difference between friend and foe inside of oneself as well as in relationships. Self-awareness heals the bad conscience.
The situation that needs to be cleansed is a pang of conscience. A bad conscience is the standstill, the Mice feed on the bad conscience.

Your secret wish is to cut loose. Release the Dogs. The Scythe is not loving. The Scythe cuts and seperates. It is an aggressive tool, it is neither evil nor mean.

Your secret wish is to be an angel with fangs and claws... you wish to be an AngelTiger. The beast in you is the power to cut, end and finish off without remorse. You wish to walk your path, which asks for seperation and connect, however seperation appears to be 'bad', and connecting deems to be 'good'. So sometimes situations expand because one does not wish to be the bad one. So the bad conscience keeps nagging like the Mice on which one does not dare to let go.
So matters and issues will take care of themselves, and the problems should right itself. The plant one does not like anymore gets no water.

Hope this resonates with you!

Flames

Hello Zhadee!
Thank you for a detailed and insightful reading. I've read it three times and will be returning a little later today or tomorrow morning, at the very latest, to give proper feedback. Wow, you've given me so much to think about, which I love!! Thank you, again.

Best,
Flames

Tigerangel

A swinging from pro and con and back again, hence the last phrase is point-blank. The outcome does not present you with a certain desire or image, but the wish is the desire's and image's source.

1. Your secret wish - Scythe.
2. I heart it - Mice.
3. I dislike it - Path.
4. restraint - Sun.
5. fulfillment - Mice

The Scythe symbolises your secret wish. The Scythe offers two possibilities: it offers a cut, a break from something or the harvest of what you sowed.

The Mice show how you like your wish
Mice signify unpleasant situations one prefers to ignore and neglect. The sitution is not recognised as problem. If there is no problem, hence one does not need to find a solution. The Mice also denote gluttony and theft.
The Mice like the Scythe because the Scythe is as quickly cutting as the Mice feed on corn. The Mice also say: harvest as quick as you can, we will see to that fruits you reap! The harvest is as much as a theft.
Wielding the Scythe is a privation because it takes away and finishes a process. The cut ends a period of time.
The Mice sap on the strength. The situation one ignores, wears out. Ignoring takes its toll. The Scythe is only taking, the Mice like the Scythe because they profit on its work. The Scythe saves them from starvation. The Mice make good profit on the harvest.
The Mice say: let the Scythe rest until the right moment arrives, until the situation is ready. This way, the Mice prolong the situation.
They procrastinate on this issue. Time's not up. The Mice fear, they could end up with nothing. The problem keeps getting ignored and negleted.

The Path shows how you dislike your wish
In dreams, the Path symbolises the feelings in terms of a relationship or situation. The situation is dead-end, there is no way out. The Path does not like the Scythe because the Scythe opens no ways. It cuts away. The Scythe deals with the past, when it harvests the fruits. The only way the Scythe knows is cutting a period. To stop walking that way, ending the way.
The Path wants to go on, but the Scythe blocks off. One cannot go on with the Scythe. The Path prolongs the situation by its means. The Path may extend the gridlock. One may not move forwards nor backwards. The Path does not allow to leave it. The Path must be trodden.

The Sun is the restraint. Outside factors beyond your control. The Sun makes the situation visible. The Sun does not help to conceal the situation and keep it secret. The Sun says: the time is now. The situation needs to be clarified. It has to go on, harvesting is necessary to make it turn out well. One needs to think about the future. Carpe Diem.
"Today begins the first day of the rest of your life."

The Dog fullfills your wish.
On the spiritual level, the Dog is a leader on the path to the netherworld in order to find understanding for ourselves. The Dog symbolises the aspects of life that require emotional protection, or self-defense. As an 'anxiety animal' in the dream, the Dog defines one's own bad conscience concerning to what one dares to do in secret.
The Dog can bite, the Scythe can cut. Both are expressions of seperation. The Dog bites not to seperate, but to protect and defend. The Dog seperates friend and foe, known and unknown.
The Dog offers protection, it defends its master. The Scythe symbolises an adjustment. The unadjusted situation is a mess, which is unsafe. The Dog provides a safety by leading the way to self-awareness.

Self-awareness makes a difference between friend and foe inside of oneself as well as in relationships. Self-awareness heals the bad conscience.
The situation that needs to be cleansed is a pang of conscience. A bad conscience is the standstill, the Mice feed on the bad conscience.

Your secret wish is to cut loose. Release the Dogs. The Scythe is not loving. The Scythe cuts and seperates. It is an aggressive tool, it is neither evil nor mean.

Your secret wish is to be an angel with fangs and claws... you wish to be an AngelTiger. The beast in you is the power to cut, end and finish off without remorse. You wish to walk your path, which asks for seperation and connect, however seperation appears to be 'bad', and connecting deems to be 'good'. So sometimes situations expand because one does not wish to be the bad one. So the bad conscience keeps nagging like the Mice on which one does not dare to let go.
So matters and issues will take care of themselves, and the problems should right itself. The plant one does not like anymore gets no water.

I think the Scythe as been the wish could represent me restless about my relationship just now, as I'm not sure this is the right thing for me, I feel progress is being blocked because of this relationship just now, alternatively could it maybe also refer my hobby in silversmithing, as I do work with sharp instruments and I'm not progressing with my hobby as I would like just now, mainly due to this relationship.

I think the Mice refers to my space being stolen and eaten away, again this is due to the relationship I'm in, I'm finding it to be suffocating for me at the moment.

The Path makes the most sense for me, as right now I'm not making a decision, and I'm not sure what direction to go in, but a decision has to be made to move forward.

With sun being restraint, I may be stopping myself from moving forward to the happiness I want, because I'm making others happy instead of myself.

With the Dog, I don't feel I have a bad consious as I haven't done anything to feel bad about, but I do feel I need the same loyalty back that I give, and I don't feel I'm getting this from the relationship I'm in, I feel undervalued and used most of the time and it's tiring me out.

It took me awhile to digest your style of writing but this makes complete sense to me now, my secret wish is to free myself from the restrictions I feel my relationship is having on me, but I'm unsure of ending it completely because there is still good and beneficial things about the relationship, but things do need to change in order for it to progress to a more trusting and healthier relationship that allows me my personal space and room for my pursue my ambitions and dreams.

Thanks for the reading :)

zhadee

I'd love to sit, very curious about my secret wish.
Thanks

1. Your secret wish - Ring.
2. I heart it - Book.
3. I dislike it - Stork.
4. restraint - Snake.
5. fulfillment - Dog.

Your secret wish is symbolised by the Ring.
The ring symbolises security, continuity and eternity because he has no beginning and no end. In fairy tales, the Ring is a sign of power, by which demons and spirits are defeated.

The Book is how you like your wish. In dreams, the pursuit of knowledge and the ability to learn from experience and from other people's opinions is symbolized by Books. It represents wisdom and spiritual awareness. It can also mean the own past, and experiences made.
The Book is a treasure trove of experience.
The Book likes the Ring because the Ring is a future in which experiences from the past will be useful. The stored knowledge will be valuable in the future. Learning is not just for school, but for life.

The Stork is how you dislike your wish. The Stork symbolises intensiveness, deep emotions and feelings. The Stork does not seek, it is not passionate. It is compassionate. The Book is the past, the Ring is the future, the Stork is the present, now and here. For the Stork, the future is not now. Thinking about the future does not live up with the present feeling here and now. Neither Book nor Ring are now.

The Snake is the restraint
. Outside factors beyond your control. The Snake is an immediate danger. The Stork is also a snakeeater, but the Snake is put against the Ring. The Snake forms a moving circle, the Ring is a solid circle which does not turn. The Snake is an enemy which sets hostility, it supports deepest energetic mental faculties. The Snake blocks the personal development. Snakes shed their skins.

The snake intuitively indicates the serpentine path. The Snake represent archaic instincts, which are elder than the experiences written in the Book. This way, the Snake shows the too high rising consciousness it has moved away from its roots. The consciousness of the Ring thinks too often about the future. The Snake as a symbol of change and renewal denies the change through booklore. Change is not time-wise, it is not a matter of future but of development and personal growth. Change is timeless.
The Stork stands on one leg. When the Stork changes, the Stork changes the standing leg. Change takes place right here, right now.
Like Adam and Eve were changed in the moment they realised good and bad.
The Snake is against the Ring, for the Ring does not change.

The Dog fulfills the wish. S
uperstition considers the dog can see ghosts, and sense the nearing of death, thus the Dog became an oracle animal, one drew conclusions about the near future from its barking and behavior. For the Dog, 'good and bad' means 'known and unknown', 'friendly and unfriendly'. The Dog warns when there are dangers ahead for the master's future.
The Dog is a loyal companion. If the Snake is an initiation which devoures you with neck and crop, the Dog will stay by your side at the dead of night. The Dog says: I am not afraid of change and renewal because the Ring does not break. I remain the same. The change does not break. The future is a chain of changes.
Change does not lead astray, but towards the future.

Your secret wish is propensity towards wholesomeness. Like the moon is ever changing, and if you do not see it it is still out there and perfectly round. The Ring integrates the past, the present and the future. It was, is, and will be. Like the full moon integrates all phases of the moon.
The Moon and the Ring are also symbols for immortality, the transmigration of souls.

Your secret wish to change and renew without becoming a different person. You wish to change in order to grow and gain experiences, but not because negating yourself. You wish to be yourself. Like you were, are, and will be.

Puffette

Hello Zhadee. If the thread is still open i'd like to sit for a reading too.

Thanks
Puf

WolfSwan

I would love a reading, thank you!