Secret Wishes

winter garden

Hi Zhadee,

What an interesting spread! I would love it if my name could please be added to the list; don't worry I am more than happy to wait :)

danieljuk

hi zhadee,
if you still have space and not sick of reading for people, please add me to the waiting list, no hurry on my reading at all! let me know of you would like a lenormand reading on anything you wish in exchange as well as feedback from me of course :) I will be interested to know what I secretly wish!

zhadee

Hello Zhadee. If the thread is still open i'd like to sit for a reading too.

Thanks
Puf

I would love a reading, thank you!

Hi Zhadee,

What an interesting spread! I would love it if my name could please be added to the list; don't worry I am more than happy to wait :)

hi zhadee,
if you still have space and not sick of reading for people, please add me to the waiting list, no hurry on my reading at all! let me know of you would like a lenormand reading on anything you wish in exchange as well as feedback from me of course :) I will be interested to know what I secretly wish!

We are still open, and probably it will take a while until you'll get your reading. When your reading is done, we'll send you a pm. :)

zhadee

Are you still accepting guinea pigs? :) Many thanks in advance! I will gladly give my feedback.

The entire reading is the path to the final phrase: your secret wish is...
A swinging from pro and con and back again, hence the last phrase is point-blank. The outcome does not present you with a certain desire or image, but the wish is the desire's and image's source.
We use the Dondorf's Lenormand for our readings.

1. Your secret wish - Bear.
2. I heart it - Cross.
3. I dislike it - Garden.
4. restraint - Tree.
5. fulfillment - Path.

The Bear is your secret wish
The bear embodies wild, powerful and original vibrancy. It is selfwilled and intelligent, it embodies the power of nature. Nature is mortherliness.

The Bear also stands for the desire to deal with the power of one's own creativity.

The Cross is how you like your wish
. The Cross symbolises conflicts and problems of life, in coping with them one evolves as a refined and matured personality.
Dealing with characteristic features changes into the Bear. The Bear is vibrancy.

The Garden is how you dislike your wish. Garden signifies new ideas that take time to develop. The Garden lacks the wild power of untamed and unbridled nature. Garden symbolises the inner life, especially the range of emotions. The Garden expresses the fear of nature's wildness where man feels exposed to the forces of nature. The dream symbol Garden may denote escapism, an escape from reality in order to avoid facing the true nature of the Bear.
The Garden says: a teddybear is always welcome, but no fully-fledge Bear should enter the gates! The big, strong Bear will ruin the cultivated order of the Garden. The Bear will break the peace, and violate the public tranquility.

The Tree is the restraint. Outside factors beyond your control. The german idiom 'Bärenkräfte' means 'as strong as a bear'. If one is as strong as a bear, one feels on top of the world. Another german idiom is 'Bäume ausreissen können' which is very much the same as 'feeling on top of the world'. One cannot pull out trees with bare hands, but the feeling one could do it is just great. Especially in springtime, one feels the urge of pulling out trees.
The Tree symbolises force of life in itself. "Bäume ausreissen können" is a singular overspending, afterwards one feels drained and exhausted.
Feeling on top of the world does not last all day long. It is high energy, a frenzy. If this Tree was cut, one would destroy one's own roots as the Tree is related to the personality and its way to deal with life. It shows energy and drive, attitudes, beliefs, ideas and values that influence the behavior and actions decisively.
The Tree says: you are still a little Bear. You have to learn so much more.
The Bear needs to become as strong as the Tree. Not to knock over the Tree, but to scrub the coat, and clean the fur.
The Bear needs to grow bigger and stronger. The Tree keeps its composure, while the Bear tends to loose its temper.

The Path fulfills the wish. The Path is the way of life in both meanings: as a walk of life, and a style of life. The Path leads into the unknown, in the distance. On the Lenormand card the Path, there are 7 ways, several trees and also a cross, and a crossing. The ways are in conflict: which way to turn to? Which path to follow?
The Cross denotes a path one needs to follow in order to mature. No way is better than another for they all lead into the unknown. It is essential to walk along, not standing transfixed.
The Bear as a symbol for creativity means to open a new path. The Bear creates new ways.

The Garden does not need new ways. Any new way would change the already perfect outline. One is orientated in the Garden. The Cross is orientated because of the crossing lines and their conflicts. Engaging with conflicts opens new paths. Each conflict is a way one may go.

Your secret wish is being a pathfinder. The Bear uses its instincts to find its way to yourself, to success, to life, to reality, to nature, and to fertility. Each creativity wishes to originate something.

Hope this resonates with you!

Flames

A swinging from pro and con and back again, hence the last phrase is point-blank. The outcome does not present you with a certain desire or image, but the wish is the desire's and image's source.

2. I heart it - Garden.
3. I dislike it - House.
4. restraint - Tower.
5. fulfillment - Fox

Your secret wish is the Bear.
The Bear as a symbol in dreams describes a boisterous strength that should be used cautiously, and assertiveness which will be helpful to cope with difficult situations.
The Bear represents the desire to encounter with the power of your own creativity. In the european culture, the Bear is often associated with the female forces of nature. The image of mother bear is an image of motherhood, the protecting power of the 'Great Mother' (C.G. Jung).

The Garden is how you like your wish. In dreams, the Garden commonly symbolizes the inner life, especially the range of emotions. Garden symbolises ideas which take some time for developing. You cherish and care for something special in life that begins to grow slowly. The dream garden may also symbolise your own safety or long-term protection.

The cultivated Garden lacks the wild force of the overgrown Garden, but it is the place of love and seduction. The image of the cultivated garden denotes timidity: a bit of nature is allowed, too much of it is but of evil!
It could become too wild.
The Garden expresses the fear for the endangered life, where one feels exposed to the cycles of nature. So man creates the image of the garden as an image of paradise.

The Garden likes the Bear because of its similarity. The Bear controls its strength, the Bear does not use its strength to destroy. In both, nature is strong but 'under will'. The Bear's fury does not boil over, the Garden
does not become overgrown.

The House is how you dislike your wish.
In a dream, the House is a feminine symbol of security and protection.

The House reflects views and experiences, which are familiar. The views and beliefs about situations are already firmly integrated into daily lives.

The House does not like the Bear. The Bear is too wild. The House is made from stone, it may grow old. One needs to take care of the Garden, or else it overgrows. An unkempt House falls apart and falls into a ruin. The unkempt Garden intertwines. The House is build against the forces of nature, it should protect against nature and locks it out, while the Garden is well-kempt and cultivated nature. The Garden is fertile, it is ongoing creating. The House is not a mother's womb. It does not give birth, but it grants protection.

The House is against the nature of the Bear. The House may symbolise the mother, but it is not motherly. The Garden is mother's love: growing things need care and attention. In the House, one grows up. One becomes grown-up and leaves childhood behind. One becomes a civilised, well-mannered adult. One is not the Garden, one is the gardener.

Motherliness helps to grow up, the House makes one grow up. The House says: One needs to be a grown-up to leave the house and build a new one. One leaves the house of their own childhood to build a new house for the own children to come. The Bear offers protection and care, and one day, its cubs are free to go when they have grown strong enough so they may watch themselves.
The well-kempt Garden is security within nature: nature does not take back the garden, and you feel safe outside under the open sky.
The House does not like the Bear because the Bear gives a different bonding. The House is cultivated mother's love, the Bear is charming and possessive mother's love.

Cutting cords with the Bear is simple: after some months, the cubs are grown-up and go their seperate ways. Latest time would be when they are sexually mature. The House demands to subtilize sexuality by cultivating sexuality. It supports fertility and motherliness but it suppresses the passion. The passion is the savagery of the Bear.

The Tower is the restraint
. Outside factors you cannot control. On one side the Tower embodies the feminine aspect, as it offers protection, on the other hand due to its shape represents the masculine. In dreams, the Tower represents the protective mechanism that the dreamer has built in the course of their life. This may affect both an inner attitude and outer circumstances. The Tower signifies the new House, one moves in after one left childhood's house behind. Living on top of the Tower means further distance from mother nature, and one is deeper inside the own mind.
The Tower also watches and dominates what's underneath and below. Underneath the mind is nature. The Tower is visibly for everybody, the Tower thinks of others and has regards for them.
The Bear does not make it up to the top of the Tower. The Bear remains out of doors. It may knock at the doors as long as it pleases, they won't open for the Bear.
The Tower is a House on hindlegs, the Bear standing on hindlegs is a danger. The Tower is a cultivated power, it is not aggressive. It considers facts, it is sovereign and reflects upon measures. The Tower is above it all.

The Fox fulfills the wish. The Fox stands for good survival instincts. The fox as a demon of fertility, is attributed with strong sexually impulsiveness. The Fox is not seen as feminine and motherly, but as male procreativeness. The Fox wants to father and impregnate. The Fox does not want to conceive. The Fox says: I fertilize!

We said about the first image: The Bear represents the desire to encounter with the power of your own creativity. Creativity is a making, making handles and executes something. Pregnancy is generated.
The Fox impregnates creativity. The own creativity does not wait patiently for impulses coming from outside, it does not wait for permission, instead it fertilises itself.

Your secret wish is: to wake up your inner Bear, which is your creative power. You don't want to receive, you don't just want to mother new impulses. You also wish to father your projects, your own creations, your own works.

Every decent garden wishes to run wild. The GArden wants to enjoy its own abundance of colours, smells and growth. It recreates itself for it is both father and mother. That's why your Garden loves the Bear.

Yes, that's why the Garden loves the Bear!! I kept rereading this because it was as if I already knew my secret wish but this reading was helping me understand it more deeply and intimately, like someone holding the mirror up to me and allowing me an opportunity to take a closer look, to see a reflection of the way things are, really are.

I love what the Garden symbolizes and while I'm not a 'gardener', I do have an affinity for Nature and the outdoors - though I'm NOT, in any sense of the word, an 'outdoor' person. So I'm finding it hard to express what I mean here...The Garden, to me, represents spirit and my connection to the earth - but it's more of an inner resonance and working, quite silent, peaceful and untouchable. I have wanted for a very very long time to have my external life be a reflection of my inner life - which is a difficult task, to say the very least. Yet, in the realm of the Garden, all things are possible and all things are beautiful and there's a sense that this Garden is indeed paradise on earth. But, if one doesn't cultivate or nurture this idea, then it dies and all we have left is a negative outlook on life. I know there's more to life than the bills I have to pay or the mouths I have to feed, the silly talk heard between individuals on the subway, or the nonsense seen on t.v. My mantra has been - I create my own reality. It's very easy to get down and stay down. And, it's an uphill battle to go up and stay up...but the rewards of going up are plenty. The Garden is filled with colour, lush greens and shades of greens, ladybugs, butterflies, clean air...and dream. Sometimes, I have seen how dream and life are one in the same - but again, it's work but it's work well worth pursuing.

I understand the Bear and the need for protection. I think as a child, though I was protected, I didn't feel that I was. Some past instances leave me scratching my head and I learned very early on that I didn't want to live a certain kind of life and I somehow intuitively knew that protection was something I was to give to myself, that the idea of relying on someone else, though I have and I do, isn't ultimately a satisfying feeling. When I begin to compare myself to others, to family members, for instance, I see how I lack and then when I take a closer look, I also see how I don't want what they have nor do I want those things the way in which they have them. I don't want for the sake of wanting or wanting because 'that's just how things are' or 'how things go'. No. I think what you said about wanting to be both mother and father is very true. I want to create and to nurture my creations as well as protect them - not in the form of children. I don't have children and I don't imagine I ever will. Even as a little girl, I knew that wasn't for me either. I want to create something else, to give birth to my own ideas, to have life imitate art - in every sense. I can have heaven on earth by following certain rules/principles. I mean, heaven is accessible but we've added on so many layers of b.s., it becomes hard to 'see' or 'feel' anything other than numbness, dullness - things we attribute to getting older. But, that's not true unless it is our truth, well then, that's what we get.

I see the House the way I saw my home growing up. It seemed stifling and restrictive. Sure, it's a house that provides stability and security, even nourishment...but, I always imagined my own home being a place of sanctuary. That no matter what room I entered, it would be beautiful. And, I try to do that with my own home now. It starts with adding some flowers on a table or burning some incense, adding colourful pillows on the sofa, moving furniture around every now and then to give rise to another kind of feeling. It starts with the little things - pics on the wall, creating little menageries of treasures found over the years, etc. I didn't see that growing up. Some of it seemed so stale and I realize now, that was ALL a reflection of my parents' life. I see the Bear as free and the house is too contained. The Garden represents freedom.

I like what you say about the Tower and the Fox. I see how the Tower is above it all and how the fox is the fertilizer and doesn't wait for permission. Yeah!! I think you nailed this reading. There is more I can say...about sexuality as well..because sexuality can be a creative force and I think much of my creativity and my own writing stems from this interplay between the Divine and Sexuality. SO much beauty can be derived from the little things in life. It starts with an intention and a willingness to see something through.

Thank you very much for this fantastic reading. My wheels are still turning...

Blessings,
Flames

scorpiogirl

I would love to be added on your list. Thank You.

ndark68

Wow, this is eerily on point. Yes, it truly does resonate with me, I'll explain why:

1) Bear-I have been the Mother Bear Since I Was 18 Months old, protecting my little brother in a chaotic childhood and this pattern has continued with my own children and friendships, strangers,etc.
2) cross-people cannot tell where I come from because I am very stoic, "refined and matured personality"
3)garden-escapism yes... I've been mama bear so long to everyone that I've developed a later life (40's)tendency to escape
4)tree- this one had me a little confused... the best I can make of it is that things will be out of my control and to not lose my patience? I might need you to clarify that for me.
5)path- this has always been clear I need to find my path. I've been so busy getting everyone else on their path that I need to sit down and listen and try to find my own way.

Again thank you for taking the time and giving me this reading!!

ndark68

2. I heart it - Cross.
3. I dislike it - Garden.
4. restraint - Tree.
5. fulfillment - Path.

The Bear is your secret wish
The bear embodies wild, powerful and original vibrancy. It is selfwilled and intelligent, it embodies the power of nature. Nature is mortherliness.

The Bear also stands for the desire to deal with the power of one's own creativity.

The Cross is how you like your wish
. The Cross symbolises conflicts and problems of life, in coping with them one evolves as a refined and matured personality.
Dealing with characteristic features changes into the Bear. The Bear is vibrancy.

The Garden is how you dislike your wish. Garden signifies new ideas that take time to develop. The Garden lacks the wild power of untamed and unbridled nature. Garden symbolises the inner life, especially the range of emotions. The Garden expresses the fear of nature's wildness where man feels exposed to the forces of nature. The dream symbol Garden may denote escapism, an escape from reality in order to avoid facing the true nature of the Bear.
The Garden says: a teddybear is always welcome, but no fully-fledge Bear should enter the gates! The big, strong Bear will ruin the cultivated order of the Garden. The Bear will break the peace, and violate the public tranquility.

The Tree is the restraint. Outside factors beyond your control. The german idiom 'Bärenkräfte' means 'as strong as a bear'. If one is as strong as a bear, one feels on top of the world. Another german idiom is 'Bäume ausreissen können' which is very much the same as 'feeling on top of the world'. One cannot pull out trees with bare hands, but the feeling one could do it is just great. Especially in springtime, one feels the urge of pulling out trees.
The Tree symbolises force of life in itself. "Bäume ausreissen können" is a singular overspending, afterwards one feels drained and exhausted.
Feeling on top of the world does not last all day long. It is high energy, a frenzy. If this Tree was cut, one would destroy one's own roots as the Tree is related to the personality and its way to deal with life. It shows energy and drive, attitudes, beliefs, ideas and values that influence the behavior and actions decisively.
The Tree says: you are still a little Bear. You have to learn so much more.
The Bear needs to become as strong as the Tree. Not to knock over the Tree, but to scrub the coat, and clean the fur.
The Bear needs to grow bigger and stronger. The Tree keeps its composure, while the Bear tends to loose its temper.

The Path fulfills the wish. The Path is the way of life in both meanings: as a walk of life, and a style of life. The Path leads into the unknown, in the distance. On the Lenormand card the Path, there are 7 ways, several trees and also a cross, and a crossing. The ways are in conflict: which way to turn to? Which path to follow?
The Cross denotes a path one needs to follow in order to mature. No way is better than another for they all lead into the unknown. It is essential to walk along, not standing transfixed.
The Bear as a symbol for creativity means to open a new path. The Bear creates new ways.

The Garden does not need new ways. Any new way would change the already perfect outline. One is orientated in the Garden. The Cross is orientated because of the crossing lines and their conflicts. Engaging with conflicts opens new paths. Each conflict is a way one may go.

Your secret wish is being a pathfinder. The Bear uses its instincts to find its way to yourself, to success, to life, to reality, to nature, and to fertility. Each creativity wishes to originate something.

Wow, this is eerily on point. Yes, it truly does resonate with me, I'll explain why:<br />
<br />
1) Bear-I have been the Mother Bear Since I Was 18 Months old, protecting my little brother in a chaotic childhood and this pattern has continued with my own children and friendships, strangers,etc.<br />
2) cross-people cannot tell where I come from because I am very stoic, "refined and matured personality"<br />
3)garden-escapism yes... I've been mama bear so long to everyone that I've developed a later life (40's)tendency to escape <br />
4)tree- this one had me a little confused... the best I can make of it is that things will be out of my control and to not lose my patience? I might need you to clarify that for me.<br />
5)path- this has always been clear I need to find my path. I've been so busy getting everyone else on their path that I need to sit down and listen and try to find my own way.<br />
<br />

zhadee

Wow, this is eerily on point. Yes, it truly does resonate with me, I'll explain why:

1) Bear-I have been the Mother Bear Since I Was 18 Months old, protecting my little brother in a chaotic childhood and this pattern has continued with my own children and friendships, strangers,etc.
2) cross-people cannot tell where I come from because I am very stoic, "refined and matured personality"
3)garden-escapism yes... I've been mama bear so long to everyone that I've developed a later life (40's)tendency to escape
4)tree- this one had me a little confused... the best I can make of it is that things will be out of my control and to not lose my patience? I might need you to clarify that for me.
5)path- this has always been clear I need to find my path. I've been so busy getting everyone else on their path that I need to sit down and listen and try to find my own way.

Hi ndark,

thank you for the feedback. We'll explain a bit further on the Tree. Both Bear and Tree are symbols of motherliness. The Bear roams through the woods, passing along under the trees.
The Bear is a Tree which has become an animal, the Bear protects its cubs. The Tree is a habitat for different animals. A sacred Tree is a somewhat different mother than a Bear's mother.
This means, there are different forces at work. This is not about protecting from danger, this deals with maturity. The Tree grants its inhabitants and its worshippers force of life which means a permanent supply of energy. A spiritual connection, which differs from the connection of the umbilical cord. Around the Tree, there is an ongoing process of living, dying, breeding - ongoing renewal.
The Bear raises its cubs which will leave their mother sooner or later.
The protecting streak of the Bear never ceases, for dangers never stop to exist. Each danger means a way, either by getting closer to it or by escaping from it. Either I bring something into security, or I need to attack.

The Tree is rooted to the spot. The Tree does not walk away. Trees may not play dead. The Bear owns an aggression, the Tree does not have. Though Trees do indeed fight against each others: they fight about light, water, earth, and space. It can be pretty dark under a Tree, in the underwoods it can be eternally dark. The sun does not ever make it down there.

The aggression of the Bear may be used in order to protect, to secure, and also to attack. The Path the Bear needs to go leads along and goes past danger. The Bear does not seek danger, it avoids conflicts and encounters.

Being a pathfinder means having a talent to avoid dangers. This way, one may avoid dangers by not creating them. The pathfinder in the sense we've described in your reading, puts itself into danger by leaving the well-known and safe Garden. The Path leads into the world.
The Bear takes unknown paths, it is capable to protect itself from dangers because of its instincts.

The Garden does not approve of the Bear's nature, so the Garden does not let the Bear in. But the Tree confirms the Bear's character as an animal of the forest. The Tree blocks the Bear's way and does not allow the Bear to leave the woods.
The woods are the natural habitat of the Bear, says the Tree. But the Paths are not within the forest, they lead along outside the forest.

The Paths fulfill the wish by finding your own way. The wish is the Bear. Each Bear walks on its own way by correlating with itself. As a mother Bear, all ways are averting danger. But now, you no longer wish to be Mama Bear. You don't want to walk ways in order to protect others, but taking the Path which helps you to further develop your unique character.

Creativity is a kind of courage. You already have the courage to protect others. But you may also use this courage risking to get to know yourself better. To have it your way...

--------------

Connecting Tree and Bear as opposites was a difficult task, hence your feedback has been very important for us to further understand the meaning.
We hope, this time we've explained it better.