Secret Wishes

zhadee

Hello Zhadee

How are you?

I think this reading will be of great help to me, as I am trying to work out what I really want for a few weeks now.

I would love one of these if you have a space.

thanks xx

hi Sirena,

we are pleased to give you a reading, but you need to be patient.
There are still some readings we need to do and I also have to go to work.

anie

Hi anie,

when you want to read a book, you need to be at peace and in focus. The Cross says, you need to be able to read in your book. You don't open the Book so that others may read in it, but that you may read it.
In order to read from your book, you keep the focus on yourself.

The question if whether you or other is reading in your Book, places the centre between you and the other. So it's put outside of you. Doing so externalises it. But you need to internalise it. You need to put the centre inside of you to give yourself a midst. This seems to feel like a withdrawing, a retreat which might make you feel even more secluded and private.
This seems to be your inner conflict: for you, opening means going towards the centre which is outside of you. Or retreating in order to go away from the middle, which is outside of you. But it is about the middle which is inside of you. This is the neutral point from which you may start to open up. You may open your heart and yourself for others.

Your centre is the basic prerequisite to open yourself. You don't need to expose yourself, and you don't have to lose yourself.

oh thanks very much. That is clear. I am so private. i can't see myself changing that dramatically.. so yep what you are suggesting or showing me makes alot of sense!
i've been on the quest for my inner self for some time.. I am afraid of what i might find, but i keep inching my way in :)

I appreciate your extra time and explanation. It means alot to me.

Sirena84

hi Sirena,

we are pleased to give you a reading, but you need to be patient.
There are still some readings we need to do and I also have to go to work.

Thanks Zhadee , I really appreciate it :) x

katieb

The entire reading is the path to the final phrase: your secret wish is...
A swinging from pro and con and back again, hence the last phrase is point-blank. The outcome does not present you with a certain desire or image, but the wish is the desire's and image's source.
We use the Dondorf's Lenormand for our readings.

1. Your secret wish - Tree.
2. I heart it - Fishes.
3. I dislike it - Man.
4. restraint - Book.
5. fulfillment - House.

The Tree is your secret wish. In many ancient cultures are tree cults, which worshipped trees, sacred groves and their inhabitants.

By their shape and growth, trees symbolise the development of man and with their green colour, the vegetative life of nature. The shape of the tree with its roots in the earth, the ascending trunk and the sky aspiring crown is a symbol of the connection between heaven and earth. Fruit-bearing trees are understood as a maternal symbol.

The Fishes show how you like your wish. Fishes denote contents of the unconscious. They represent the unfathomable mental depth. The astrological sign Pisces deals with borders and expanding boundaries.
The emotional life is determined by a longing for breaking through to the other side.

The Fishes like the Tree because the Tree has managed to break through to the other side: his roots deep in the earth, its crown up in the air - heaven and earth unified in this breakthrough. The border-crossing Fishes cannot be on both sides at the same time. They either are here or there. They cannot dissolve the border. This is their dilemma, an everlasting antagonism. That's why the Fishes worship the Tree. The Tree goes outside the envelope. The Tree keeps growing, connecting antagonisms.

The Man is how you dislike your wish. The Man 'thinks' himself anywhere. That way, he may be whereever he wants to be. Without moving a limb, by the sheer use of logic and mind. The Man has a will and he thinks. His cognitive faculty enables him to surpass antagonisms. The Man does not need the Tree. The Man does not change, he does not need to become - he already is fully grown. The Man grows no roots, he can move but he does not need to. He can think himself just anywhere. The Tree is in place, he grows deep roots. The Tree does not think. The Tree exceeds borders by growing.
The Man wants because he thinks, the Fishes wish because they desire.

The Book is your restraint. The Book says: you do not need to become. You need to learn. One becomes through learning, one does not learn through becoming. The Book deals with knowledge and knowhow. The Tree is about wisdom and lore. Knowledge helps you to surpass borders technically. The Tree has a natural power. The Book teaches you, the Tree connects and communicates.
They represent the dilemma of technology and nature.

The House fulfills the wish. It is a treehouse. The Tree is the House.
The house may be understood as feminine and sexual symbol: its space, the cavity, the shelter, the mother of protection, the maternal womb. The interiors describe the inner habitat of the dreamer: does he live in his own house, in his own values, ideas and wishes? Did he set up his life the way it feels right for him? Does he dare to inhabit all areas of his personality? Does he feels in himself "hosted"? Does he accept his own body?

The House gives the impression of a redemptive arrival at a final destination and inner harmony, a harmonious location for the soul.

Your secret wish refers to the exceeding of antagonisms. Your secret wish is that wish and will do match. These antagonists need to be in peaceful coexistance.
Man and Fishes dither, each day is different. But the Tree stays in one place, in the middle of these extremes. This is the Eye of the Tiger. From this the Tree draws its power to live, and grow, and be.

Hope this resonates with you!

Hi!.

Thank you for this beautifully written and intricate reading.
I can see how these cards relate to what I am living. I desperately want the stability of the tree in my life and ultimately that loving home filled with children. I have two daughters and was with my previous spouse for 18 years, we split over a year ago and I have since started dating someone new. He brings me what I have wanted for a long time, stability and a man who knows how to be a man. But....moving in together scares him.
This seems to be the next natural step but it isn't happening and doesn't look like it will even though it is something that I truly desire deep down.
Maybe down the line it will come to be, maybe not.
Thank you once again, I knew I wanted this but have trouble admitting it even to myself :)

zhadee

Hi!.

Thank you for this beautifully written and intricate reading.
I can see how these cards relate to what I am living. I desperately want the stability of the tree in my life and ultimately that loving home filled with children. I have two daughters and was with my previous spouse for 18 years, we split over a year ago and I have since started dating someone new. He brings me what I have wanted for a long time, stability and a man who knows how to be a man. But....moving in together scares him.
This seems to be the next natural step but it isn't happening and doesn't look like it will even though it is something that I truly desire deep down.
Maybe down the line it will come to be, maybe not.
Thank you once again, I knew I wanted this but have trouble admitting it even to myself :)

hi katieb,

thank you very much for your clear feedback. We like to add: your secret refers to exceeding the antagonism. Wish and will should match.
Like you wish that he is willing what you wish for. This would be the matching of antagonisms between two persons. Like the man in your life brings the stability, but he gives you no home. He has his own house where he lives in.

The Tree is the balance of the inner antagonisms: your wish and your will match. The Man from the reading refers to an inner part of you. This inner part of you dislikes the Tree.
Your own stability depends on the balance between your inner antagonisms, so you can give yourself a home.
The Tree symbolises the wish for internal and inward stability. The Tree is strong, it is a brace which supports itself. The Tree puts itself out there in its own stability.

katieb

hi katieb,

thank you very much for your clear feedback. We like to add: your secret refers to exceeding the antagonism. Wish and will should match.
Like you wish that he is willing what you wish for. This would be the matching of antagonisms between two persons. Like the man in your life brings the stability, but he gives you no home. He has his own house where he lives in.

The Tree is the balance of the inner antagonisms: your wish and your will match. The Man from the reading refers to an inner part of you. This inner part of you dislikes the Tree.
Your own stability depends on the balance between your inner antagonisms, so you can give yourself a home.
The Tree symbolises the wish for internal and inward stability. The Tree is strong, it is a brace which supports itself. The Tree puts itself out there in its own stability.
Ok I understand . Thank you for the further clarification and insightfulness, something for me to ponder over :)

zhadee

Zhadee, this is an amazing thread! I'd very much love to sit. Thank you very much for this opportunity. :heart:

The entire reading is the path to the final phrase: your secret wish is...
A swinging from pro and con and back again, hence the last phrase is point-blank. The outcome does not present you with a certain desire or image, but the wish is the desire's and image's source.
We use the Dondorf's Lenormand for our readings.

1. Your secret wish - Bear.
2. I heart it - Garden.
3. I dislike it - House.
4. restraint - Tower.
5. fulfillment - Fox

Your secret wish is the Bear.
The Bear as a symbol in dreams describes a boisterous strength that should be used cautiously, and assertiveness which will be helpful to cope with difficult situations.
The Bear represents the desire to encounter with the power of your own creativity. In the european culture, the Bear is often associated with the female forces of nature. The image of mother bear is an image of motherhood, the protecting power of the 'Great Mother' (C.G. Jung).

The Garden is how you like your wish. In dreams, the Garden commonly symbolizes the inner life, especially the range of emotions. Garden symbolises ideas which take some time for developing. You cherish and care for something special in life that begins to grow slowly. The dream garden may also symbolise your own safety or long-term protection.

The cultivated Garden lacks the wild force of the overgrown Garden, but it is the place of love and seduction. The image of the cultivated garden denotes timidity: a bit of nature is allowed, too much of it is but of evil!
It could become too wild.
The Garden expresses the fear for the endangered life, where one feels exposed to the cycles of nature. So man creates the image of the garden as an image of paradise.

The Garden likes the Bear because of its similarity. The Bear controls its strength, the Bear does not use its strength to destroy. In both, nature is strong but 'under will'. The Bear's fury does not boil over, the Garden
does not become overgrown.

The House is how you dislike your wish.
In a dream, the House is a feminine symbol of security and protection.

The House reflects views and experiences, which are familiar. The views and beliefs about situations are already firmly integrated into daily lives.

The House does not like the Bear. The Bear is too wild. The House is made from stone, it may grow old. One needs to take care of the Garden, or else it overgrows. An unkempt House falls apart and falls into a ruin. The unkempt Garden intertwines. The House is build against the forces of nature, it should protect against nature and locks it out, while the Garden is well-kempt and cultivated nature. The Garden is fertile, it is ongoing creating. The House is not a mother's womb. It does not give birth, but it grants protection.

The House is against the nature of the Bear. The House may symbolise the mother, but it is not motherly. The Garden is mother's love: growing things need care and attention. In the House, one grows up. One becomes grown-up and leaves childhood behind. One becomes a civilised, well-mannered adult. One is not the Garden, one is the gardener.

Motherliness helps to grow up, the House makes one grow up. The House says: One needs to be a grown-up to leave the house and build a new one. One leaves the house of their own childhood to build a new house for the own children to come. The Bear offers protection and care, and one day, its cubs are free to go when they have grown strong enough so they may watch themselves.
The well-kempt Garden is security within nature: nature does not take back the garden, and you feel safe outside under the open sky.
The House does not like the Bear because the Bear gives a different bonding. The House is cultivated mother's love, the Bear is charming and possessive mother's love.

Cutting cords with the Bear is simple: after some months, the cubs are grown-up and go their seperate ways. Latest time would be when they are sexually mature. The House demands to subtilize sexuality by cultivating sexuality. It supports fertility and motherliness but it suppresses the passion. The passion is the savagery of the Bear.

The Tower is the restraint
. Outside factors you cannot control. On one side the Tower embodies the feminine aspect, as it offers protection, on the other hand due to its shape represents the masculine. In dreams, the Tower represents the protective mechanism that the dreamer has built in the course of their life. This may affect both an inner attitude and outer circumstances. The Tower signifies the new House, one moves in after one left childhood's house behind. Living on top of the Tower means further distance from mother nature, and one is deeper inside the own mind.
The Tower also watches and dominates what's underneath and below. Underneath the mind is nature. The Tower is visibly for everybody, the Tower thinks of others and has regards for them.
The Bear does not make it up to the top of the Tower. The Bear remains out of doors. It may knock at the doors as long as it pleases, they won't open for the Bear.
The Tower is a House on hindlegs, the Bear standing on hindlegs is a danger. The Tower is a cultivated power, it is not aggressive. It considers facts, it is sovereign and reflects upon measures. The Tower is above it all.

The Fox fulfills the wish. The Fox stands for good survival instincts. The fox as a demon of fertility, is attributed with strong sexually impulsiveness. The Fox is not seen as feminine and motherly, but as male procreativeness. The Fox wants to father and impregnate. The Fox does not want to conceive. The Fox says: I fertilize!

We said about the first image: The Bear represents the desire to encounter with the power of your own creativity. Creativity is a making, making handles and executes something. Pregnancy is generated.
The Fox impregnates creativity. The own creativity does not wait patiently for impulses coming from outside, it does not wait for permission, instead it fertilises itself.

Your secret wish is: to wake up your inner Bear, which is your creative power. You don't want to receive, you don't just want to mother new impulses. You also wish to father your projects, your own creations, your own works.

Every decent garden wishes to run wild. The GArden wants to enjoy its own abundance of colours, smells and growth. It recreates itself for it is both father and mother. That's why your Garden loves the Bear.

Hope this resonates with you!

Dartellus

Hi Zhadee!

How are you doing?
So nice to see you again. :)

Can I sit?

I'll behave and wait for my turn. :D

Thank you so much!

pumpkins

hi zhadee! good to see you again:)
can i sit for a reading please?
thank you~

starchaser1277

Can I sit if you are accepting more sitters?
Thank you