The Transparent Tarot is HERE!!!

starlightexp

Holy crud this deck is OUTSTANDING!!!!!! I feel like it's a whole new way at looking at the cards. Emily you are BRILLIANT!! This is one deck that will redefine the tarot. I can't stop playing with it

rwcarter

Just got the official notification that my Amazon order has shipped and should arrive by 12 Nov! Hopefully other people who pre-ordered through Amazon will be getting their orders soon....

Rodney

Promise

No email, but my bank statement shows that Schiffer did take the money out for the Transparent, so I would assume that either it's shipped or is close to shipping. Still faster than Amazon would have been, but at least Amazon keeps you in the loop somewhat.

rwcarter

I'm still doing practice arrangements of cards and I'm finding something interesting. It may be because I'm not applying the composite image (CI) to a particular question, but I find that the image speaks to me but I can't always fully articulate what I'm seeing/getting from the CI.

Rodney

Sidhe-Ra

cronesayer said:
Hey, I don't know if anyone else has received a notice from Amazon, but they just notified me that they've shipped my Transparent Tarot & I will have it on Nov. 6th.

Woo-hoo!!!!

:heart:

OOooo, that's today! Have fun! :)

Sidhe-Ra

starlightexp said:
Holy crud this deck is OUTSTANDING!!!!!! I feel like it's a whole new way at looking at the cards. Emily you are BRILLIANT!! This is one deck that will redefine the tarot. I can't stop playing with it

I hope you continue to get a lot out of it :). Your praise is very generous, thank you so much!

Em xx

Sidhe-Ra

rwcarter said:
I'm still doing practice arrangements of cards and I'm finding something interesting. It may be because I'm not applying the composite image (CI) to a particular question, but I find that the image speaks to me but I can't always fully articulate what I'm seeing/getting from the CI.

Rodney

Hmmm..this might be because the meaning are so fluid, they are hard to pin down. That's why a question is so important if you're doing a reading rather than just making images. On the other hand, this could be a good process for you, to keep playing and open up your creative side. Just let your mind go where it will when looking at the images, and see where it takes you, trying to ignore the logical part which wants to constrict you to the traditional meanings...

Em x

Barbaras Ahajusts

Em

Hey Em,

I guess because of the lightness of your avatar, I always thought you were blonde. After seeing your picture in the book, I had to laugh at my "blonde" assumption! You are a very pretty young lady!

My granddaughter, Bug, was watching me scan and capture the 6 cards I did for a reading with the TT & was amazed at the cards. At first she couldn't understand each pile was layered till I showed her the deck. Then I got a squeal from her. And that's a complement from her! :laugh:
I almost told her not to get fingerprints on them, and then I had to laugh at myself. Of course her fingerprints will be on them. She has good taste. Besides, I hope her fingerprints are all over the place till she has her own home! ;)

I posted that reading in "Your Readings" with the scan of them. http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=107674
Bug was talking 90 to nothing about how the cards could be turned this way and that so I just did a short & sharp reading. She loves the creative aspect to the deck. I can't do much when she is on a talking tangent! :laugh:

Barbara

Sidhe-Ra

Barbaras Ahajusts said:
Hey Em,

I guess because of the lightness of your avatar, I always thought you were blonde. After seeing your picture in the book, I had to laugh at my "blonde" assumption! You are a very pretty young lady!

My granddaughter, Bug, was watching me scan and capture the 6 cards I did for a reading with the TT & was amazed at the cards. At first she couldn't understand each pile was layered till I showed her the deck. Then I got a squeal from her. And that's a complement from her! :laugh:
I almost told her not to get fingerprints on them, and then I had to laugh at myself. Of course her fingerprints will be on them. She has good taste. Besides, I hope her fingerprints are all over the place till she has her own home! ;)

I posted that reading in "Your Readings" with the scan of them. http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=107674
Bug was talking 90 to nothing about how the cards could be turned this way and that so I just did a short & sharp reading. She loves the creative aspect to the deck. I can't do much when she is on a talking tangent! :laugh:

Barbara

Thank you!!!

I WAS blonde, (which is my natural shade), when the pic for the Quantum's Empress, my avatar, was taken :)

These days I favour black and purple...

Thank you for posting your reading, the cards really are working for you! I can't tell you how gratifying it is to see people getting so much from the cards, and exploring them. Don't take this in a patronising way, because it's not meant to be, but it's like watching a child play with a much desired new toy at Christmas! (But is the deck the toy or the child? Hmmm...) It is my hope that the Transparent Tarot will bring out that sense of exploration and wonder that children have.

I just feel so pleased :) Thank you.

Em x

All Is One

Sidhe-Ra said:
it's like watching a child play with a much desired new toy at Christmas! (But is the deck the toy or the child? Hmmm...) It is my hope that the Transparent Tarot will bring out that sense of exploration and wonder that children have.

That's what I'm hoping as well. I'd be thrilled to be the toy and the deck can be the child. The Transparent Tarot can play with me!