The Transparent Tarot is HERE!!!

Sidhe-Ra

The advance copy of the TRansparent Tarot just arrived! I couldn't be happier, I'm absolutely thrilled :D

The cards are biggish, but not too big, at about 4.75" x 3.5". The printers have done a great job, as both cards and book look smashing. It also comes with a sizeable white reading cloth, (which admittedly might need an iron after you've unfolded it, but will be great for keeping the cards in, as well as for reading!

The cards are incredibly clear- I thought you'd be able to layer to a max of about 5, but if you layer an entire suit, you can still just about see the bottom card.

They're a little staticy, but once you go through them , they shuffle just fine.

Oo, I'm pleased :)

I'm charging the battery for my camera, I'll try taking some pics later.

Blessings to all,

Em x

franniee

Awesome Em!!! Congratulations! What a cool feeling that must be!!!! :heart: I hope it is a smashing success!!! :thumbsup:

Sidhe-Ra

Hee-hee!!! :D Thanks! xxx

rwcarter

You can layer up to 14 cards?!?!?!?!?!? :bugeyed: Too bad there's not a salivating smiley....

MysticalMoose

Wow!!!! Sounds just fantastic! We wanna seeeeeeeee :D

:heart:

Guiding Cauldron

i wanna see too; this will be at teh readers studion in NY right?!!! That way I can get my copy there AND you can sign it :)

starlightexp

I want a signed copy!!

Moonboy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How exciting!!!!! Cant wait to see your pics!!!

:)

inanna_tarot

OMG!

Wanna SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh i'd love to see a suit all stacked up and see what the overal image would be.

I need a drooling icon too lol.