Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Gaian Tarot Study group index thread

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups

believer in magic

Sulis 
believer in magic

Gaian Tarot Study group index thread

Here is the list of threads in the study group of the Gaian Tarot

GENERAL THREADS
Study group proposal and discussion thread

MAJOR ARCANA
The Seeker 0
The Magician 1
The Priestess 2
The Canoe (The Chariot) 7
Justice 11

MINOR ARCANA
Air
Ten
Elder

Fire
Ten
Elder

Water
Three
Four

Earth
Three
Seven
Guardian

Please let the Tarot Study Groups moderator know by private message when a new thread is started in this group so it can be added to this index thread.

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups moderator
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
Resident

LizA 
Resident

I need help with the Guardian of Fire - absolutely nothing is coming to me. Sure I can read the book, but I would appreciate anyone giving me their perception on this card. TIA
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
Card Reader/Fortune Teller

Grizabella 
Card Reader/Fortune Teller

There's nothing wrong with reading the book. Just be sure if you're ever doing readings for others professionally that you don't read the book to look up card meanings.

Reading the book is what helps us to see what the artist had in mind when she/he created the deck. I think it's only respectful to read the book when a deck creator has taken the time to share one with us.

The Guardian of Fire is a humble person doing a very important job. He's making sure the fire is healthy, not too small but not so large as to present danger to the forest. He does his job, then goes about his business in the background till the fire needs tending again. He avoids the spotlight.

Reversed, the card would indicate someone very egotistical and wanting the limelight for themselves. Someone who would disrupt whatever was going on just to gain attention.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.