Cards That Make You Smile

roppo

My masterpiece. The Hanged Man of Oujupah Tarot.

Attachments

• taro69.gif
    taro69.gif
    4.5 KB · Views: 98

strings of life

Great thread [smiles] :).

The Sun Dancer (The Sun) from Waking the Wild Spirit

Attachments

• waking-the-wild-spirit-sky-dancer-sun.jpg
    waking-the-wild-spirit-sky-dancer-sun.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 75

The crowned one

roppo said:

That made me laugh out loud!

nisaba

The first post mentioned Temperance, and this one does, too.

Temperance from the Granny Jones deck. She's right up close to the observer, smiling fondly, pouring a cup of tea, inviting you to sit down and talk to her. Temperance-as-meeting-in-the-middle in the invitation to a heart-to-heart, and Temperance-as-in-abstinence in the cup of tea being offered. And it's such a warm, loving, motherly card - when I feel in need of someone who understands everything but still loves me unconditionally, I always have this card to go to.

Which reminds me ... <scurrying off to start a new thread>

moderndayruth

firefrost said:
I don't have a pic of it because I no longer have the deck, but the little girl in the Osho Zen (forgot which card it is) who's about to walk into her own little adventure always made me smile. It was so sweet.

Page of Wands

I adore it!

It reminds me of one of my mother's pictures, when she was a toddler, taken before the WWII, but it brought tears to my eyes as i am far from home and i miss my folks.

GryffinSong

Oh, she's adorable!!!

All these cards make me smile ... keep 'em coming!!! We can dredge up this thread whenever we need a smile or a giggle!!! :)

firefrost

moderndayruth said:
Page of Wands

I adore it!

It reminds me of one of my mother's pictures, when she was a toddler, taken before the WWII, but it brought tears to my eyes as i am far from home and i miss my folks.

That's the one! ((((mdr))))

Glitterbird

roppo said:
Oh - this is funny!!!

BodhiSeed

I've laughed and smiled through this whole thread - thank you for starting it!:heart:

As a grandmother of two rambunctious boys (ages 2 and 3), the Gaian Tarots Two of Earth always makes me smile.
Though not tarot, the Goddess Oracle's Bast makes me grin too!

Attachments

• gaian2E.jpg
    gaian2E.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 65
  • goddess-bast024.jpg
    goddess-bast024.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 66