General Oracles Study Group Exchange 2

DragonFae

It's time again for another exchange. So please sign up if you would like to do an exchange using the deck you are studying in the group. We can use a simple spread again. Maybe the bridge over troubled water spread?

*************************2***********************************
********************1*****3******4***************************

Card one is the path (area)
Card two is the bridge (advice)
Card three is the trouble (troubled water)
Card four is the outcome.

You can use this or any other spread of your choice. We will sign up through Saturday and partners or the circle will be sssigned Sunday evening. Thanks.

krystalkitty

Can I be on the list please... will be using the message from animal guides set.. x x

2dogs

I'd like to join in please, hope you all have something happening ;)

Winterchild

Love to join

Yes please :)

2dogs

As I am very keen to try a reading -

1. What is going on with this exchange?
Milky Way (Perspective) - DragonFae has bigger things to worry about at the moment.

2. Should I sign up to one of the other exchange groups?
Spring Equinox (Rebirth) - Yes, start something new.

I also drew Mystic Dreamer Ace of Wands and High Priestess to help with the interpretation, but don't see much change to the basic meanings, maybe something major happened behind DragonFae's back while she was concentrating on this small stuff.

If correct, I hope you're all right DragonFae and get everything under control:)

krystalkitty

What is we all read for each other with the spread suggested by dragonfae...

So winterchild reads for 2dogs

2dogs for me KK

and Ill read for winterchild

and just keep on this thread x

let me know if ok and if there is a question or situation to focus on... Hope u are ok Dragonfae

xxx

BlackMoon

Would love to try

DragonFae

You are correct 2dogs.....something threw me off track but it's settled now...thank goodness. I'll start the exchange threads. Feel free to take extra days to complete them since the week is half over. :)

Sorry krystal kitty...missed your post....yes ....thanks for starting the reading set up for this. I think I'll start threads for the partners though because last time one thread got crazy. As blackmoon would like to join in too. Oh its the full moon making this all crazy... :)

Winterchild and BlackMoon (sorry in the thread title I used the wrong name BlackMoon, i really am losing it!!)

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=187254

krystalkitty and 2dogs

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=187255

I look forward to seeing how the reading goes. If anyone cannot because of all the crazyness....(LOL). just let me know and I'll fill in as a partner. Again, sorry.

krystalkitty

Thanks dragonfae... partners is good I didnt see blackmoon... hope u r ok and completely understand that life comes first. x

2dogs

Doh, I am slow :rolleyes:

High Priestess - so I will be signing up to Intuitive Oracle Circle in December.