Dreaming of people you've never seen before

earthbride

I did a search on this forum and found a topic from 2007, and I didn't want to revive something that old. So here's a new one!

Lately, I've been dreaming of someone I do not know and have never met. It's a really strange feeling. I feel I may have had romantic feelings for this person as well. I did not clearly see their face, only what they were wearing. I'm looking for some tips on how to find out more about this person. I did a general dream interpretation reading but I didn't really make much of it. Thanks in advance!

prudence

Hi Earthbride,

I've had dreams very similar to what you are describing. I too have wondered "who is that person?" and never really got any kind of definitive answer.

I'm curious though, the reading you did, was it tarot or an oracle/Lenormand reading? If so, it would be great if you posted it in the readings section of whichever forum it would fit. I'd love to have a go at reading the cards for you and I'm sure others would likely lend their thoughts as well.

When I have a dream that leaves me wondering the way this one has for you, I do a tarot reading on it, as I find that quite useful in answering my questions.

Padma

Hi Earthbride, I had such a dream about 20 years ago. A few months later, I met the guy. And ended up marrying him ;) I hope it works out like that for you, too!

The weird thing is, in my dream, though I could see what he looked like, I could never see into his eyes - he was always wearing glasses,and the light would be sort of bouncing off them. As it turns out, my husband is a glass-wearer! Funny...!

danieljuk

I went through 2 years of dreaming about a guy I was convinced I would end up with. I still have not met the person (they were an artist). In my dreams of them, they were extremely detailed about his features and his life. I have never had such dreams since. I don't know anyone like that in my real life or connected by family members or socially.

The dreams just ended for me in 2010 about him and his face has never appeared in them since.

I am very interested to see where it goes. I haven't met them yet and they are quite unconventional for my "taste" but it's very intriguing.

I kept dreaming of this person over and over again and more parts of the puzzle came about. Things about him became clearer and found out more things. I also kept meeting him in a variety of places.

My suggestion is when you are going to bed, set a dream intention of question. "please tell me or show me more about this person" :)

canid

Perhaps you should have resurrected that thread, for those of us who haven't read it :) doesn't matter if it's that old, some of the info may be pertinent, & people won't have to repeat themselves.

Yes, I dream of people I don't 'know', quite often actually. I don't know what it means. Past life? Precognition? I see their faces quite vividly, their mannerisms, etc., and not just in dreams but the magic mirror & crystal ball. I'd be interested in what others have to say.

earthbride

I'm curious though, the reading you did, was it tarot or an oracle/Lenormand reading? If so, it would be great if you posted it in the readings section of whichever forum it would fit. I'd love to have a go at reading the cards for you and I'm sure others would likely lend their thoughts as well.

It was a tarot reading, and I posted it here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=205762

I've been getting some pretty interesting insights!

Perhaps you should have resurrected that thread, for those of us who haven't read it :) doesn't matter if it's that old, some of the info may be pertinent, & people won't have to repeat themselves.

I learned my lesson from other forums, resurrecting dead threads is a cardinal sin... unless the rules are different here! I figured better safe than sorry.

This is the thread, though: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=98182

Angel929

I did a search on this forum and found a topic from 2007, and I didn't want to revive something that old. So here's a new one!

Lately, I've been dreaming of someone I do not know and have never met. It's a really strange feeling. I feel I may have had romantic feelings for this person as well. I did not clearly see their face, only what they were wearing. I'm looking for some tips on how to find out more about this person. I did a general dream interpretation reading but I didn't really make much of it. Thanks in advance!

YOU are seeing your guardian angel. You cannot see the face because your head goes on the body so you are cannot see the danger in front of you. The danger is not real now. It either already happened and you know it or it never happened so you do not know it.

We only have one Mom and one Dad. However, we verbally interact with other adults both men and women even if we never speak to them or have any physical contact with them directly.

The friend of Mommy or Daddy who scared us so we climbed on a lap to use another person's bigger body to feel physically safe to protect us. Our guardian angel took us to the body.

We were not in any real danger. However, we could have inadvertently put our self in danger.

No physical person should ever think they have the right to physically protect another person especially a child. The person would have to physically be attached to us at all times. The reason you climbed on the lap is because the person who scared you was someone who thought they could physically protect a child at all times. You cannot stop something that is not physically happening at that time. You can only make it happen.

Your guardian angel stopped them from indirectly making something happen to you by protecting you from them.

An over-protective mother who thinks she can physically protect her children from all pain by removing all obstacles makes all the decisions for her children even what to eat. In trying to love her children, she is hating her children by taking away their need to learn by their own mistakes. A child who is allowed choices feels that mother's fear for her children so goes to someone to feel safe. Once the child's guardian angel gets the feel of the other person or persons, the child can get down.

A man who thinks it is his responsibility to protect woman and children scares a child. That is a man who demands his family respects with anger because he does not earn respect. He is afraid to let his self love and get hurt as a result of over-protective parents. He really wants love and thinks he can "make" love happen by force. Again, a child who is not his child subconsciously feels his anger.

Any child around any person like that does not have any real verbal and/or physical interactions to help them to understand the fear cannot release the fear. The fear makes an impression. The guardian angel is the keeper of those impressions until the child and/or adult is safe to face the truth.

So put your head on your body by having a conversation to get to know your guardian angel. The way you get to know someone is asking them about their self. Just remember, the fears lie to try to stop you with tricks so the fears speak reverse of what they say emotionally, verbally and physically. Your guardian angel will never hurt you or make you cry when you are alone.

Any real tears from your guardian angel already happened when your guardian angel allowed you to experience real physical pain in life to teach you what to do or not do or physically protected you from another person's pain by allowing you to cry. You already know what happened you just did not always know why it happened.

Now is about finding out the Y.... Why YOU, my guardian angel carried me through life.

SunChariot

Most likely it's someone you knew from a past life. If you have a sense that you had romantic feelings for them, likely you did.

I would ask the cards two questions:

1) What can you tell me about if this person and I knew each other in a past life?

If yes 2) What kind of relationship were we in?

And/or 3) What (experiences) did we share together?

Ok, so that's 3 questions. LOL

Babs

ana luisa

I'm with Babs here. For those like me who believe in reincarnation, it makes sense that spirits revisit to chat or simply be in your company. I've had dreams of a set group of actors for years. We ALWAYS meet at the same place, on stage, but I have no idea who they are, where the theater is, and I have no background in acting or am particularly tuned to acting.
So back to your question, this person is probably a friend in spirit. Whether he is alive like Lotus's husband or not, is harder to find out. The idea of asking the wind before going to sleep is a nice one. You may one night have an enlightening conversation with him.

SunChariot

I once, only once in my life, fell in love at first sight. Well maybe it took me life 5 minutes ot feel love for this man. But I felt immediate connection. It never happened before or since. Later, I had a dream about him. It was "set" in a time period hundreds of years ago. In the dream I felt I needed to go talk to him and I knew my way around the town. And I went up one street and down another until I got to this building. it was wood of course the whole town was.

And it was like a barn with a ladder which I climbed up. And there were two men there each doing some blacksmithing work, hammering away at metal on an anvil.

Maybe father and son, they looked like a generation apart in age, the second was greying.

Anyway, I saw the first and I knew it was the same man whom I had fallen in love with at first site in my current life. Of course he looked completely different but inside me I knew it was him. And I felt SO much love. More than I had felt for him now in my current life. I imagine we were married then.

And he stopped working and cocked his head at me to ask what I wanted. And all I could thing was "How could I want for anything when I have you?"

And then I woke up soon after. And I am sure it really was him. That that was who he was then and this is who he is now. And that he had come into my life now because my soul was looking for him. To me, I am sure that was a past life memory that came up in my dream.

It did not turn into a romantic relationship this time, but maybe in another life. :grin:

Babs