Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 154 : July 12th -July 19th

Elendil

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: HERE

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:

Tarot Reading circle: Will create if requested.
Oracle Reading circle: Will create if requested.

5. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

6. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles or Lenormand decks:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings Journal

Lenormand Decks - Threads in Lenormand Journals forum
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Readings Journal

List of Participants:
1. Elendil : Ghost Tarot
2. Rose Lalonde : Dame Fortune's Wheel Tarot
3. The Happy Squirrel : Phantasmagoric Theater Tarot
4. VGimlet : Haindl Tarot
5. Eyebright : DruidCraft Tarot
6. Swedishfish612 : Ellis DecK
7. BodhiSeed : Victorian Fairy Tarot and the Haindl Rune Oracle
8. AJ : Moon Hare Oracle
9. NadaJ : Morgan Greer Tarot
10. Lil Red : Vanessa Tarot with Oracle of Visions and Enchanted Lenormand
11. GoldenWolf : The Hanson Roberts Tarot and Mystical Cats Tarot (app)
12. toj : Gorgon's Tarot
13. Madame Squee : Light and Shadow Tarot (Goepferd and Williams) and the Palimpsest Lenormand

Rose Lalonde

Dame Fortune's Wheel. Thanks!

The Happy Squirrel

Tarot of the New Vision :)

VGimlet

Plodding through my last week of the Haindl.

I didn't remember it being so gloomy.

Eyebright

I'm in this week, though I don't know which deck I will be using! Will pop back later to confrm :)

Thanks Elendil <3

swedishfish612

I'm in with my new Ellis DecK, which arrived just in time!

BodhiSeed

Victorian Fairy Tarot paired with the Haindl Rune Oracle.
One of these days I'm going to stop reading so many enabling tarot blogs.:laugh:
Thanks E!:heart:

AJ

Journey Oracle...name shortened and a number of the cards slang into the round file first.
We'll see if I can make a week with it.

elendil, do teachers have the summer off there? Do you do stuff with your French class in the summer?

Elendil

elendil, do teachers have the summer off there? Do you do stuff with your French class in the summer?

Hi AJ
Yes we have six weeks of Summer Vacation here. We finish school on 23rd July and go back the first week of September. I usually don't do anything school-related in the holidays - but this year I am taking a small group of students to Bocholt in Germany to take part in a Euro Camp Week. There will be students from Holland, Germany, Lithuania, Belgium and France who will join us. The theme of the week is What can young people do without a mobile phone, tablet or computer? The week will be full of activities that are not dependent on technology as well as cultural visits...It should be fun. We leave on 3rd August and get back on the 10th (which means I will likely miss the anniversary of our little group!).
E.
:)

Eyebright

Decided I'm in this week with the Druidcraft, another deck I love. Would love it more if it wasn't so darn large, but on the plus side the artwork is lovely and big and clear to see all the details!